It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Evening Nat, thats a horrible situation for your friend to be in. Ivf is so expensive and I would imagine very tough to go through. At least it brings home the fact that you're not alone and not everybody gets pregnant just by being in the same room as a penis:haha: although it sure feels like it sometimes!:haha:
We're doing our decs on saturday, our niece is staying all weekend which will be nice. Apart from the obvious, what do you want for christmas?

Aww, that will be nice, putting your decs up when you have your niece there. How old is she?

I don't really want too much for xmas, I've low on perfumes (I've got a few favourites and have run out of them all). Other than that a new pair of boots and maybe some clothes (although I feel really fat at the moment so think I'd rather lose some weight in the new year and then get some clothes :haha:) What about you? x

It's official! We are having a baby - a wriggly little baby! She looked so snug and cosy in there, but is making the most of having plenty of room to do somersaults in. I'll try to scan photo to share with you tomorrow...

We are over the moon. We are head over heels in love with bubba already!

Catch up properly tomorrow... Cx

Stina that's fantastic! Can't wait to see the new pic. Has she grown noticeably since the last scan?:happydance:
Nat, our niece is 11. She's brilliant fun with a great sense of humour so were really looking forward to having her stay. For Xmas I'm pretty much the same as you, I've run out of all my fav perfumes and I need some new clothes!

Stina, fantastic news!! :happydance: I bet it's amazing to see isn't it?

Is your bump growing? x

Morning all, it's Friday!:happydance:
I'm browsing the net desperately looking for inspiration for gifts and I'm getting nowhere:dohh:

Thanks Ladies

I can't believe how different she is from two weeks ago - proper little profile, lips, eyes, mouth opening and closing, hand waving and legs kicking out (they were right up at her chest most of the time, hence no proper dating measurement taken, but they predict 12+4). It was just incredible! She was very mobile, and when the doctor shoogled the scan probe thingy, she responded with a kick or a punch! Soon I'll be able to feel those movements.

I am huge - will have to try to get a photo up - but my phone won't email it to my pc :( I have my maternity outfit on today to 'tell people' but there's no-one in the sodding office! Humph!

I posted 'Cristina M**ris*n is full of life' on facebook last night and folk got it straight away! It was so exciting - lots and lots of well wishers.

I am so sorry to be on such a high when you guys will be desperate to feel this way, but hope I'm not being too insensitive?

I just can't hide how happy I am! Mr Windswept cried! He's over the moon too.

Cx

No need to hide it, your not being insensitive your just happy we can all undertand that.
Plus we are all sharing the journey with you he/she is our wee one too( we just have all the good bits none of this ms and big belly lark :haha:)

It's not insensitive at all, of course you're going to be excited:happydance:. I'm looking forward to seeing the new pic:baby:. How sweet that mr w cried! It'll be amazing when you actually start to feel the movements.

I love you ladies!

We are all in it together - the highs and the lows, remember!

Will tell the admin girls at tea break, and hopefully one of them will be okay about scanning the picture for me.

Here she is!

The top picture shows her facing us - can see the eyes and mouth and her hand is waving. Second one is more of her profile.

Her knees are up at her chest.

She looks more like a boy the more I look at it though... Hmmm!

Attachments

• Cristina Junior2.jpg
    Cristina Junior2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Cristina Junior.jpg
    Cristina Junior.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
Wow they are really good pics:baby: A pic of the bump next!:thumbup:
Have you managed to tell many people at work yet?

There were three ladies in admin and one man, so told them - it was lovely - they had lots to say about it (all being parents) so tea break dragged on. And, I finally managed to take off my North Face body warmer that has been hiding my bump for the past few weeks!

Feels good!

Aww fab pics Stina :happydance: How cute! It will be amazing when you feel her kick (or him!)

Well last night I may have slightly mucked up my 'I'm not trying this month' thing :wacko: We :sex: last night and I'd had EWCM for 3 days and had most ov pains last night and it's all gone quiet today so reckon we DTD on the very day :dohh: This now means I am going to be slightly wondering although I doubt it will come to anything as we've only BD'd once during the fertile time and it hasn't worked before when we've done it more than that! Part of me is glad we did and that we may have a slight chance but another part of me wishes we hadn't so I was definite I'm out this month and definitely expect AF :dohh::dohh::dohh:

One thing I definitely won't be doing though is symptom spotting. I've had so many different things that I know I won't get caught up in that x

Aww fab pics Stina :happydance: How cute! It will be amazing when you feel her kick (or him!)

Well last night I may have slightly mucked up my 'I'm not trying this month' thing :wacko: We :sex: last night and I'd had EWCM for 3 days and had most ov pains last night and it's all gone quiet today so reckon we DTD on the very day :dohh: This now means I am going to be slightly wondering although I doubt it will come to anything as we've only BD'd once during the fertile time and it hasn't worked before when we've done it more than that! Part of me is glad we did and that we may have a slight chance but another part of me wishes we hadn't so I was definite I'm out this month and definitely expect AF :dohh::dohh::dohh:

One thing I definitely won't be doing though is symptom spotting. I've had so many different things that I know I won't get caught up in that x

I wouldn't count yourself out at all!!! My friend recently got pregnant by only BD'ing ONCE the whole month and only 3 days after AF had gone away. She never thought it possible, but low and behold!! Anything is possible!!!

Hi ladies, hope you're all having a good weekend. We've had a great time with our niece although her dog had to be put down on Thursday night. She was extremely mature about it which is more than can be said about me! I put her to bed on Friday night and went up 10 mins later to check she was ok and I found her at the bedroom window saying goodnight to Alfie (her dog), it was so touching and it took all I had to keep it together until I got back downstairs and burst into tears! We went to look for Xmas decs on Saturday and she found a Santa with Alfie written on it and of course I was off again!! She is just so gentle and so wonderful! I'm a soppy old cow aren't I!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->