It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Mama - the back dog looks like she/he has major character/attitude! Just as well I like that in a dog, as I have one little madam who has the attitude of 4 dogs!

Hope we are all well today? I am just about to head off for a few days to a meeting on a different island. The weather here is lovely just now, but Metcheck is promising snow pretty much non stop from Thursday until at least Boxing Day... Hoping and praying we get away after Christmas.

I am feeling fabulous just now - so glad the secret is out - everyone has been wonderful and I can't help but chuckle when people say 'well done'... For being naughty!

Catch up with you all Thurs/Fri. Cx

Hi ladies, hope you're all having a good weekend. We've had a great time with our niece although her dog had to be put down on Thursday night. She was extremely mature about it which is more than can be said about me! I put her to bed on Friday night and went up 10 mins later to check she was ok and I found her at the bedroom window saying goodnight to Alfie (her dog), it was so touching and it took all I had to keep it together until I got back downstairs and burst into tears! We went to look for Xmas decs on Saturday and she found a Santa with Alfie written on it and of course I was off again!! She is just so gentle and so wonderful! I'm a soppy old cow aren't I!

You soppy git! But, hey, I'd be exactly the same - I can't think of our lovely dogs who have passed on without tears starting! And, I am going to be a total wreck when any of this lot go - they are just such a HUGE part of your life and take up a whole heap of your heart.

I have them all at my feet just now - Spice following my every move because there is a suitcase in the room and she hates me going without her, Whisp happily chewing a chew and Sula in a huff because Whisp has her bone and I am about to leave them! They are all proper little madams, but I love them to bits!

Mama - the back dog looks like she/he has major character/attitude! Just as well I like that in a dog, as I have one little madam who has the attitude of 4 dogs!

Hope we are all well today? I am just about to head off for a few days to a meeting on a different island. The weather here is lovely just now, but Metcheck is promising snow pretty much non stop from Thursday until at least Boxing Day... Hoping and praying we get away after Christmas.

I am feeling fabulous just now - so glad the secret is out - everyone has been wonderful and I can't help but chuckle when people say 'well done'... For being naughty!

Catch up with you all Thurs/Fri. Cx

he's a character for sure,but i love him he's definately a mammies boy

Morning ladies :hi:

Hope we are all well today? Everyone ready for Christmas?

I'm off to meet a friend for lunch in a bit. We shared an office at work and were made redundant at the same time. Haven't seen her for a good few months so going to be great to catch up.

OH is poorly, he's coming home from work at lunchtime as he's burning up and feeling rotten :nope: He's not been right since he had the flu jab a few weeks ago, he's had a cough since it and now seems to be coming in our fluey. I swear its the jab!

Stina, enjoy your few days. Catch up later in the week :thumbup:

I've just noticed my incorrect wording - 'coming in our fluey' :haha:

I mean 'coming out all fluey'!

hey nat, let's buddy up and see if we can get that :bfp:, maybe we'll bring each other some luck! I certainly need it, onto 19th cycle ttc. How about you? I always try to pee beforehand so i don't have to get up! Hopefully the ladies are right and they got where they needed to go before it came out.

this happens 2 me aswell :(

Morning ladies, dropped oh sample into the lab at 8.30 this morning. Had the pot tucked into my bosom!:haha:. The lady said the results will be back by the end of the week.
Enjoy your few days away Stina, I hope the snow stays away for you!

Good news about those results Lou, end of the week isn't long to wait at least :thumbup:

Is your OH nervous at all about results? x

He is nervous nat. We both think it may come back with a problem as the job he does involves him sitting down for long periods which of course is not great for sperm!

To be fair though don't a lot of jobs involve sitting for long periods? My OH is office based so pretty much sat at a desk all day. But this is the case for all the guys he works with too, most of whom have children. Is your OH office based?

I'm starting to get a bit more nervous about the thought of a docs visit now as it's getting closer to new year :wacko: Just nervous about actually having the tests done (ie being poked and prodded :haha:) and also what the results may be.

My oh works in a factory that makes blades for aeroplane engines, he sits down all hand polishing the blades. There are lots of chemicals and metal fragments in the air and you just don't know how they affect the system. I researched adoption today just to have another option if the worst happens and we can't have children, it can take up to 10 years to adopt a baby! I wish we'd started ttc in our 20's but the time was never right, I guess you just have to cope with the hand you've been dealt.
Don't worry about going to the docs Hun, at least you'll not be in limbo cos you'll know exactly what's going on and know what you're options are. Remember I'm you're guinea pig:haha:

So glad I have read this post has this happens to me to and didnt no if it was normal, I try to lay down for as long as possible but the naughty :spermy: dont want to han around! :dohh:

hey girls, well i havent taken soy this cycle as i was , was going to give up but OH has talked me into another 3-6 months of ttc so not sure what will happen so im only going to take pregnacare and of course my asprin cos they wont let me stop taking it ole heart still playing up a bit but they say it wont hurt ttc so and apparantly the asprin will help and fresh royal jelly and honey bee pollen and give it a whirl instead OH recons the honey stuff is fantastic for conceiving so am humouring him really bless him.
How is everyone , anymore BFP for the fell out crew since ive been away

Woooohoooo inks back:wohoo:. I'm so pleased to see you Hun! I've read that honey is great for helping ttc so eat it by the bucket load:haha:. Did you have a good b'day?

its not til the 28th dec hun 3 days after xmas day.... not looking forward to it and OH keep saying give it another 6 months :shrug: i dont know if i could handle another cycle like this last one im still recovering from it and not taking soy anymore as it has really buggered me up coming off it i feel really weird and so tired all the time so am taking extra iron to compensate. But on the upside im having the odd :wine: and the odd sneaky cigarette as i have needed this in a big way sorry to say but at the worst i only get to have 5 a day as he dont know and its something that has gotten me throught this last 12 days but will be giving it up again ont he 27th as we are off to rome again on the 29th dec until the 11th jan, unfortuately his best mates wife has just given birth so we will be going over to see them dont know how i will feel then but will have to put on a brave face i feel so sorry for my OH as they had a competition between them as to who would be a dad first and its not been easy on him he has been really quiet and bit off with me since the m/c but is now a little better

Did he find the m/c v hard to deal with Hun? Men handle things v different to us girls. I'm proud of you for sticking with it and you so deserve a bfp! Stick with us and we'll get each other through it:hugs:

aww thank you and yes i think he did and took it out on me but keeping his distance for about a week no cuddles no talking nothing so i cornered him and had it out with him and we are getting there now its a lot easier and thank you i will do my best xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->