It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

not sure,not wanting to build my hopes up so not looking too much in2 things,trying to concentrate on xmas so it takes my mind of it,but i suppose if af shows this weekend i can relax and enjoy the festivities,the get back to it in the new yr,(ovulation will be due new yrs day)

aww bless my next period is due on my birthday :(, so wont be doing too much to be honest and am in Rome so it will be a very quiet new year celebration to be honest as they dont really do much over there for either christmas or new year. But to be honest we are not really trying now just letting it happen if its going to so i dont know when im due to ovulate jsut know when my next period is due and will jsut concentrate on the period dates as its so much less stress , but i wish you all the best hun and will keep my fingers crossed for you xxxx

thank you but please dont consider yourself out until af shows and i really hope that it doesnt show and that i come back from Rome seeing you with a BFP sign on your posts hun xxxx

:kiss::hugs::hugs: your signature is lovely ink, funny how we have all become good pals on here. I'd find this whole thing so much more difficult without you all.:hugs:

Inks back :happydance::happydance::happydance: Welcome back hun! It wouldn't have been the same on here without you :nope: Sorry to hear the horrid time you had last month. Here's hoping that the next 3-6 months brings a sticky bean for you :thumbup:

Lou, 10 years to adopt!!! I'll be nearly 50! :wacko: So if you want to adopt a young child, you start the process years before they're even conceived?? :wacko::shrug:

I am having left ov pains tonight and have had a bit of that 'pulsing' feeling again (this had stopped a few days into AF) EWCM was last Tues/Wed/Thurs so coincided with ov pains last week so think these must just be silly little twinges. I am expecting AF Christmas Eve (lovely eh?!) Am very much assuming will be nothing doing this month as only one :sex: in my fertile time this month so not much 'trying' going on. We DTD Sunday morning too but I'm pretty sure ov happened Thurs/Fri so that was too late.

x

aww thank you so much Nat i have actually missed all you guys so had to come back to be with you all on our journey and i am really really hoping that it wont be too much longer til we all get to the otherside with Windswept and keep each other company on the last leg of our baby journeys xxxxxx

I'm due af 2nd jan, nice enterance to the new year! Xmas eve is a crappy time for Af to arrive Hun. I'd be mid 40's if we decided to adopt, bloody ridiculous isn't it. Apparently it's quicker if you adopt a child but even then it's about 3 years or so! I reckon adoption will probably be out for us really cos I would imagine by the time you get through all the paperwork we'd probably be to bloody old! Are we symptom spotting for you nat?!

im off now guys as OH is due in any minute and we are still mending our gap so to speak so want to spend quality time with him and hopefully get it on wink wink xx speak to you all tomorrow xxxx

the title of this thread made me laugh. I'm not even ttc yet (not until next month or so) and I'm already having dreams about it! The other night I had a dream that my husband and i dtd-ed and that afterwards he called me into the other room for something and...it all fell out! I told my hubby in the morning that he sabotaged it :growlmad: He thought that was pretty amusing! How am I ever going to relax when we start NTNP when I'm already starting to have nightmares about it!?

Inkd, it's lovely to see you back in here- hope you're coping ok :hugs:
Stina- your scan pictures are amazing! Sounds like you've got an energetic bubba in there!
Lou- fingers and toes are crossed for your test results. It must be a bit nerve wracking but at least the wheels are in motion which is great :thumbup:
Nat- you're still sounding very chilled about everything. It should make for a relaxing and lovely Christmas :thumbup:
Mamadonna- hope you're doing ok :)

All is fine here. Still symptomless :shrug: Have got my booking appointment with the midwife on Friday which I'm looking forward to, even though I know nothing exciting really happens :blush: It seemed like so far away when I got the appointment- I just hope that the scan comes around this quickly!

Hey Kim, glad to hear your ok:thumbup:. Were you at the match last night? Will your first scan be arranged at the midwife appointment?

Yep, I was at the match last night. OH spent most of it trying to get me to stay calm lol. I think the pregnancy hormones must be kicking in because when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer came onto the pitch to say goodbye to the fans, I was blubbing uncontrollably (slightly embarrassing in a stand full of blokes!).
I actually got the scan date through the post over a week ago! It's 18th January so all being well, I'll be 12+1 then :)

hi stork thank you im not coping too bad just want this year over now its been a bad hard year for us ttc and otherwise so looking forward to a new beginning.
I wish you all the best at your scan hun, ooo post the pic when you can its will be lovely to meet babystork xx

I'll second looking forward to the new year Ink :thumbup: 2010 has been a bit of a strange one really - not bad particularly, just a bit strange. Of course we've been ttc since early in the year and nothing has happened. But also I was made redundant from the place I'd worked for nearly 19 years in June and have now started a new job.

My last 5 years have gone like this:

2006 - 'Separation' year: split up with ex-hubby and moved back in with parents (Horrid year)
2007 - 'Dating Again' year: had dates but didn't meet anyone special, wasn't ready to anyway. Enjoyed being single as hadn't had that since age 17.
2008 - 'The Love Year': Met my OH in the January, visited my best friend in New Zealand plus had a couple of other nice holidays (Fabulous year!).
2009 - 'Moving In Year': Moved in with OH in the February.
2010 - 'Change of Job Year': Made redundant in June after nearly 19 years, started new job in November. Also TTC year of course!

So, looking back, each year has had a theme :haha: Something particular has been the theme, ie love, job etc. Surely next year is a :baby:?? I actually have a very good feeling about 2011, think it's going to be a good year. I have a similar feeling about it to what I had about 2008 - and that turned out to be my best year yet :thumbup:

Here's to 2011 being the year of the 'It Fell Out' crew!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

2011 will bring :baby: all round for the crew nat! Can't wait to see the :bfp: rolling in:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->