It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

well mine are sor right from under my armpit right across underneath god where arent they sore lol, and now i have this niggling cruised area low down right hand side everytime i get up so i dont think im im this month either i think it will defo end up with AF in a few days but i like your positivity for me hun thank you xx :friends:

I think this sounds promising Inkdchick :happydance:

I am still totally symptomless. I don't suffer much with sore bbs at all so any month I got that a lot I would wonder about x

well mine never hurt this bad and as for this fatigue its unreal !

i cant , i am too frightened of it being neg and i only had 25miu test in the draw and that is too high surely to pick it up yet and OH wont let me buy any as he says that i am and we dont need it !, wtf i want to know and i dont have any money to buy any so im stuffed :cry: sorry am soo tired and tearful and i think thats why i feel so down xx

Aww hun :hugs:

Maybe just give it a few more days then and then use the test you have and see. I know that probably seems forever for you right now though x

Sore boobs, tired, emotional. You got quite a positive looking symptom list there Hun! I'm jealous! Men can be so bloody tight, mines the same. I've got one decent hpt and some Internet cheapies but I had to go on and on to buy them. Reckons it's a waste of money, he's probably right but don't need to hear it!:haha:

thats what mine says ' waste of money' lol so i will wait and thank you i hope they are good i have others too but there we'll see and i will let you know xxxx im off to bed now nneeeddd :sleep: xx

I think I'm very much in the minority on this site, in that I never test. I would only test if AF was late (and didn't even when it was a few days late a couple of months ago - wish I had in a way as I would then know if I had a chemical or not, which I suspect I may have done). I had actually just been out and bought a pack of two FRs when AF showed up :cry:

I did cave in and do one early test last month, at around 11dpo, but that is the only time. Don't know why I did as I was pretty sure I wasn't pregnant anyway. I have one First Response left sitting in a drawer upstairs x

I've only got really bad with the tests since I bought a load of cheapies. Havent used my 'good one' yet. I'm saving that and I'll probably frame the bloody thing if it ever shows a positive!:haha:

That's actually a good point though. Will all you ladies hold onto your first positive pregnancy test?

Mind you, bit disgusting really that isn't it as it's been wee'd on :wacko:

I reckon after all the trauma to get the bfp I'll probably keep it. Maybe give it a rub down with a wet wipe first!:haha:

i kept all mine i put them in an old make up bag,they are probably up in the loft somewhere

well have tried to sleep but just cant and im so bloody tired urrgghh!, and i have some af type cramping low down too now i know is a few days early but if af is gonna show these cramps might just bring it on :(

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling so great Inkdchick - hope you manage a good nights sleep and feel more positive tomorrow. Your symptoms are promising...

Nat - I wish I didn't test either - I think it was the whole doctors thing yesterday that made me do it so soon... I wish I hadn't though and I waited til a few days time for the definite BFP (big FAT positive) - not the WTP (wee thin positive)!

Oh, and for your info - my Mr Windswept is a meany too and says HPTs are a waste of money :(

Roll on the morning!

awww hun im not so sure i have just had af type cramping really low down and ive not had that this early af isnt due until saturday or monday (24-26 day cycle) confused

I'm getting those low down crampy things just now too... So now I am wondering what the morning will bring.

I hate this waiting game, and unfortunately you are going to have longer to wait than me... Sorry.

I gotta feelinnnn, yeah, heah, that my life is gonna change big style!

I got another two positives this morning - this time there is no uncertainty that there is a line. It's still not 'fat', but it is very definitely visible.

Meeting Mr Windswept at lunchtime - do you think I should present him with the obvious ones, or shall I wait til we get home and do a test with him there...?

I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL (WOMAN ACTUALLY) IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD RIGHT NOW.

And, I know it's going to be your turn very soon ladies!

I'll let you all know symptoms to spot - the most vicious one just now is needing to pee - I had a work dinner thing last night and had to get up to the toilet 6 times during the two hours... I wasn't even drinking wine to justify the need to pee! Oh, and hunger and thirst are kinda prominent too, even when I have eaten properly.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations Hun! A :bfp:
I'm so pleased for you. You must be walking on air right now! I think itd be a lovely surprise for mr windswept to see your :bfp:
I just had to log on while I'm getting ready for work to see what was going on, I'm glad I did:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->