It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

FANTASTIC Windswept, you have to tell OH hun he will be so emotional when you do and public is a wonderful place to tel him as you will always remember that day !. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
Wonderful news :dance: :dance: xx Here's to a very H & H 9 months hun xxxx

ahhh congratulations windswept thats brill news,i just new i wud see thst:bfp: on here this morning,enjoy the rest of ur day,i bet u cant wait to tell mr windswept h&h 9 months hun(ur gonna be a mammy!!)

I am sitting at my desk with tears streaming down my cheeks!

I know things can go wrong at this stage - and that I haven't had it confirmed with a doctor - but I can't help think of what's hopefully to come.

I keep glancing at the tests (they're in my inside pocket - disgusting, I know - but I don't care today) just to make sure its not all in my head!

I really appreciate all your support to this stage, and I genuinely hope that each and every one of you gets your news very soon, so that you can walk on air too! It is an incredible feeling - there's so much to think about, but none of it bad!

It's going to be a long 10 weeks or so until I can go public! I have asked my Dad to come up to visit first weekend in November, so will start telling folk then - if Mr Windswept agrees!

Windswept that's amazing!! If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been trying to conceive?

That's BRILLIANT news :).

Thank you!

I have to say that I thought it was 7 months we had been trying (am so impatient) and counted the actual months rather than cycles - and it turns out it's only been 5 months. Started on 3 April (our wedding night)!

So it was less than the 'average' - but it still felt like forever!

That's pretty good going Hun! Obviously meant to be. How do you think you'll tell mr windswept?

We are meeting at lunchtime - we'll take the dogs for a walk, so I'll insist we sit down on a bench and I'll tell him there (showing him the tests)... Before we go shopping, as I am busy looking at all the things that I can and can't eat, so it will make a big difference to our trolley contents!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS WINDSWEPT!!! I'm off out in a bit but had to log on first to see how you'd got on. I just knew it would be, you do not get false positives.

You must be sooo happy and excited :thumbup: Do let us know how Mr Windswept reacts when you tell him the news.

At least this thread has been lucky for one of us, maybe for more of us yet :shrug:

How are the rest of you ladies doing? x

i'm doing ok,got the morning of so just relaxing in my pj's dont have to start work till 2,not sure how i'm feeling this month,dont wanna build my hopes up:wacko:

I'm constipated!:)rofl: I know to much info!) I'm actually quite pleased cos I've read it's a symptom. Who in their right mind is pleased about being constipated!:wacko::headspin:

Thanks Nat! Yeah - it has been a lucky thread... Here's hoping you will all be joining me on the first tri thread soon.

I am actually trying to avoid it, cause I had a glance and there seems to be a lot of moaning about morning sickness, sore boobs, etc - I am not feeling a need to moan yet, but wish this peeing thing would calm down... Everyone is noticing, but thankfully I have no meetings to excuse myself from for next few days!

So, is it Inkdchick testing next?

I'm constipated!:)rofl: I know to much info!) I'm actually quite pleased cos I've read it's a symptom. Who in their right mind is pleased about being constipated!:wacko::headspin:

That was my friend's first symptom... And she soon learnt to not be pleased about it. Let's hope it is your first sign, and you grow to hate it too!

i am too i'm so uncomfortable and the noises my stomach's making are just unreal

Thanks Hun. I really hope we're right behind you! Have you felt any more sickness at all since that one day?

I've been like it for 3 days now mamadonna, no wonder my stomach is bloated! It's making all sorts of gurgling and popping noises.

Only little fleeting visits from nausea... Nothing worth mentioning.

The three major symptoms that are much more pronounced than normal are:

Needing to pee constantly (very uncomfortable)
Feeling famished, like dizzy and faint with rumbling tummy, despite having eaten normally
Constantly thirsty - one glass of water isn't enough!

The others are pretty much par for the course. Although, I do have a 'tight' feeling in my lower abdomen which I have never had before. Hard to describe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->