It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I've been like it for 3 days now mamadonna, no wonder my stomach is bloated! It's making all sorts of gurgling and popping noises.

mine to its awful,i've tried eating oranges etc but nothings working,dh is making some poopie soup later so i'm hoping that'll do the trick lol

I feel for you guys - I suffer from that curse quite often, as I have IBS - and for a while it was normal to go for 5 or 6 days at a time without managing to go to the toilet... Try using Colpermin (peppermint oil) to ease the pressure and even things out. Also try to eat plenty of fibre.

Hope it passes soon... Unless, of course, it is an early pregnancy indicator for you!

Well... I took Mr Windswept to a nice restaurant and waited until we had our drinks and weren't going to be disturbed again and I let him know. I had big plans on how to do it, but in the end all I could muster up was a 'we're having a baby'. He looked shocked and a little embarassed (looking round to check if anyone had heard)... Then whispered, 'are you sure? How can you be so sure?' I told him that 5 tests don't lie and that it was pretty much definite.

He was quiet for a while and then started getting all excited and asking lots of questions.

He is over the moon, and if I hadn't told him in public (in a small town with lots of ears) he would have made a much bigger deal! I know he's going to be like a big kid tonight at home!

I feel like a totally different person today - I am in my own wee world. Every now and again I forget, then as I remember it hits me and I get this pang of excitement!

I can't wait til you guys feel this way too.

Best of wishes, Cx

That's so lovely windswept. I bet the both of you are up in the clouds! I'm so very pleased for you. In fact youre my feel good story for the day. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months Hun :hugs:

I am so pleased for you both Windswept. You must be on :cloud9:

How nice to find out on a Friday too, you've got the weekend for it to all sink in and you are going to get so excited :happydance: Are you a little nervous too or not? When are you going to docs?

Toots and Mamadonna, constipation sounds promising :thumbup: I'm going to keep logging on to keep a check on all your symptoms over the next week or so. Especially as I still have a big, fat NOTHING!! Although obviously this could be because I haven't ovulated :nope:

x

Chin up nat, are you pretty sure you're out this month? No symptoms doesn't always mean no bfn. Im sure I imagine things that ain't there. The amount of 'symptoms' I've had over the last 19 months you'd of thought I was pregnant everytime!:haha:

Nat - keep your positive mental attitude going Missus - the fact that you didn't pinpoint it doesn't mean it didn't happen...

I have to say that I am not nervous at all about the pregnancy, but I keep reminding myself that 15% of pregnancies end in miscarriage... It is going to be a very long 10 weeks to wait for that scan and to be able to tell everyone.

Doctor appointment booked for Thursday at 3.20 pm!

It's actually very unusual that I've not got anything at all. Last month I had a dragging, heavy feeling in my uterus area right from 1dpo and shooting pains through bbs from around then too - really thought it could be it but no, AF bang on time!

Over the past year or so, I must have had every possible pregnancy symptom going in the 2ww - nausea, peeing loads, constipation, cramping, bb pain.

But I am only about 5dpo (if I have ovulated at all :shrug:) so pretty early yet anyway. After all, implantation isn't meant to happen until at least 6dpo so you're not supposed to get any symptoms of a pregnancy until at least then.

Are you still spotting? x

Windswept! Don't you even mention that 'm' word :nope: Everything is going to be fine :thumbup:

x

Apart from a pinprick amount earlier I've had nothing since. It does concern me slightly cos I always spot before af, sometimes as much as 6 days before. This time it has been super early but you just never know. Maybe the fact that your slightly chilled about everything is helping this month. You're not winding yourself up with imaginary symptoms!

I think it's looking good for both of you - your bodies are doing different things from normal.

I am keeping an eye on you guys... Heading home to celebrate with a glass of water with hubby! Feeling a little shattered - think it's all the excitement! Also, have had a pretty intense headache most of afternoon, like I am dehydrated, but have drank at least 6 litres of water already today! Which doesn't help the peeing situation!

Have a fab evening with mr windswept Hun, you've got loads to talk about!:hugs:

Yes enjoy Windswept :kiss:

Will you still keep in touch with us on here when you move to the 1st tri forum? Will miss you otherwise :cry:

x

well i think i may bbe out with the af cramping last night and now i have brown tinged cm when i wipe so af arriving slowly but surely on the up side the temp did rise againt his morning tho lol what good that will do !.
Have a really good night windswept xx

you aint out yet inkdchick fingers crossed for you hun.

not much happening here but i have been getting some shooting pains low down i hope thats bubba nestling in

I've been enjoying some :wine: with OH tonight and, Windswept, in my head I did a toast to you, your OH and your little bean :kiss:

I told my OH about you, I have told him about this forum and particularly about you ladies on here, on the 'It Fell Out' crew. Windswept, I have told him your good news tonight and he is pleased for you :happydance:

I had a bit of a chat with him about us ttc and we have agreed together tonight that we will visit docs together in the New Year if nothing has happened by then. I actually think I will relax now a bit and just enjoy the rest of this year and the build-up to Christmas, and then concentrate on seeing the doc in the new year to do anything that needs to be done to get our :baby: I already feel a lot better :thumbup:

So glad you are feeling positive Nat - it is good to have something to aim for... I mean, look at me - the day I get my bloods taken is the day I got my first BFP! It will help if you are more relaxed too...

Thank you for your thoughts, and for sharing our story. I am so glad that I can at least give you all hope! This mornings test (which I did with Mr Windswept) was fatter again - don't know why I feel I need to keep checking! Got Doctor's on Thursday... Busy thinking about nest building - going to move around all upstairs rooms and redecorate! Been needing done for a while, now I have the perfect excuse!

Inkdhick - I was sure my cramps were womanly week ones - so definitely don't count yourself out!

Mamadonna - I hope you are right about bubba nestling in!

Toots - how are things going with you?

I definitely won't be leaving you... I may pop into first tri, but my heart is with you guys! I hope that with each others support we can all feel as good as I do right now!

Best of wishes to you all!

thank you hun but i dont think that i will be popping over to first tri any time soon i definately think af is on her way, even tho this brown tinged cm is here i also still have mild cramping and was so badly constipated yesterday that it took til this morning to go !! (sorry tmi), and as a stupid thought i was wondering if the pressure of that could have caused the brown cm LOL !, theres always something to blame it on isnt there ! x

you aint out yet inkdchick fingers crossed for you hun.

not much happening here but i have been getting some shooting pains low down i hope thats bubba nestling in

i had those shooting pains 3 or 4 days ago and they didnt stop until 2 days ago , good luck tho hun xxx

good luck inkdchick,,these pains arent like normal af pains so we'll see.going out with dh tonite to see sebastian bach really looking forward to that

really happy for you windswept its the best feeling in the world.

and to my other fall out crew buddies our time will come :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->