It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I have a stupid question along the lines of "it fell out" ... Can I wash it out??! We BDed last night and this morning and I really want a nice warm bath. If we work on the theory that the sperm is in place ready to meet the egg, am I gonna wash it all out? You know how in the bath water goes inside you, well if sperm goes into the vagina, through the cervix and into the uterus, then cant water too? Sorry, I know I might be over thinking it but I don't want to wash away a few days of hard work lol

Hey crew, how are we all?
Windswept, how's it feeling to be up the duff?!:haha: I also told my oh all about our little crew and how you're the first one to get :bfp: He reckons it's been good for me to be on here with all my new friends who are going through the same thing. The support is fantastic! We're all here to listen to your moans and groans or joyful feelings throughout your 9 months. I look forward to hearing how your pregnancy progresses Hun.:hugs:
Nat, I actually think I've relaxed somewhat since my docs visit. Although I'm still symptom spotting it's almost as if a weights been lifted cos I know I've got some help/answers coming when I visit the hospital. Now you've made that decision to go you will feel so much more relaxed and that :bfp: is so close!
Mamadonna, I've also had shooting pains and a strange sensation behind my belly button! I'm hoping it's a good sign Hun!
Inkdchick, is it possible that the brown cm could be ib?
Hi sarachka, I was so worried that the little tadpoles could fall out and I've since learnt that they get where they are going pretty quick! I personally would be very surprised if you could wash them out Hun. I see where you're coming from with you're concern but I wouldn't worry about it.

I have a stupid question along the lines of "it fell out" ... Can I wash it out??! We BDed last night and this morning and I really want a nice warm bath. If we work on the theory that the sperm is in place ready to meet the egg, am I gonna wash it all out? You know how in the bath water goes inside you, well if sperm goes into the vagina, through the cervix and into the uterus, then cant water too? Sorry, I know I might be over thinking it but I don't want to wash away a few days of hard work lol

I wouldn't worry Sarachka! I have to admit to bathing most mornings after doing the deed, and look at my signature! My doctor told me not to worry about peeing straight after (which, I do indeed do), because they get where they need to pretty quick... There will be the inevitable few who go astray, but they are not the quick swimmers you need anyway!

Good luck!

Oh, shucks, thanks Toots!

It's great to hear that you want me to tag along and share the highs and lows with you...

I also told my Mr Windswept about you guys today, when he refused to let me tell my best friend! I told him it's just as well I've got you guys to turn to!

Well, today has been pretty incredible too - Mr Windswept and I have been in our own wee world! We were lifting our tatties and bringing home our peats - yes, we live in the country!! - and he kept telling me not to lift or carry... I think I may get fed up of that pretty quick as I am very active and independent! My old dog, who has been with me all my adult life, is completely ignoring me - I think she knows that she's going to be another step down the pecking order soon! The other two don't care!

Symptoms not so bad today - in fact, felt pretty normal. Not even aware of my boobs - which seems to be most women's tell tale sign! Hungrier than normal, happier than normal and have little twingey feelings in tummy ALL the time - like there's something magical going on down there!

We've already started the arguments about names!

I hope that the lack of contact today is down to everyone happily getting on with their weekend and not worrying about the TTC palava!

Have a great weekend guys! Cx

hello everyone i more week till af is due the count down begins(nail biting stuff)

if af doesnt come on sun i'm gonna hold out till wed to test

i hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Hey mamadonna, how's your weekend going? Mine seems to be over as quickly as it gets here! Any symptoms?:flower:

hi toots i've had a pretty good weekend went to see 1 of my fav bands last nite totally enjoyed it but like you my weekends are over far too quickly,not sure on the symptom side of things,had a lingering cold for over a week now that just wont leave,i seem to have a lot more cm than usual at this time in my cycle i just wish it was this time next week.

the shooting pains have stopped but i have af type ache which i had with my other pregnancies so still not sure either way:shrug:

any symtoms for you toots?

Hi Ladies :hi:

Sorry I've not checked in over the weekend, been out and about most of it.

How is everyone? Windswept, has it sunk in that you're going to be a mummy? :happydance: Indkchick, is it today you are due the :witch:?

I'm ok but had a really annoying stuffy nose all over the weekend, feel as though got a cold coming but its not coming out :growlmad: No real symptoms until I've developed sharp, crampy pains this morning so really hoping its implantation of a little bean and not just signals that AF isn't too far away :shrug:

I'm estimating myself at 8dpo today but, of course, I don't know if I ovulated so who knows?? x

Oooh - that sounds promising Nat & Mamadonna! The crampy pains, not the colds! Think the whole country seems to have snuffly noses just now!

Mamadonna - is that your puppy dog?!

It's sinking in well, yeah. Have brought my doctors appointment sooner as I can't wait til Thursday! So it should be confirmed tomorrow evening, and I'll hopefully have a widwife by the end of the week??? They are pretty quick up here. The doctor I am seeing is a friend, so it'll be nice to chat it over with her.

No symptoms really - but had terrible pains in my tummy this morning and for a little while yesterday, but am trying not to worry myself about them too much... Easier said than done though.

Any more news ladies?

Hi everyone,
Windswept, glad your feeling well. What happens when you go to the docs? Do they retest you or is it just arranging care for your pregnancy? Are you planning on going to antinatal classes?
Nat and mamadonna, the af type pains are a great sign. It could well be implantation!:happydance: also nat I've read that some women come down with a cold in the 2ww cos your immune system being lowered cos of the little bean implanting!
Inkdchick, anything new with you?
As for me, I've had the light brown cm for 7 days on the trot now. It's not continuous throughout the day and it's not a particularly big amount but I think I'm counting myself out this month. After doing lots of research over the last few months Ive read that brown spotting is progesterone levels dropping. I've always had it before af but never as early as I've had this month. At least the hospital should be able to shed some light on what's going on.

Hi Toots

Have you had any other symptoms other than the spotting? Couldn't it be ib?

I've definitely got some little crampy pains going on this morning, they're only pretty mild but I feel a bit bloated up with them too. Just going to see what goes the rest of this week, reckon the :witch: is probably due Saturday or Sunday x

Do you normally cramp so early before af nat? I hope its implantation, maybe as you've been more relaxed it'll happen this month!
When I was first getting the spotting so early I must admit I hoped it was ib but I don't think it would be going on this long. It's only really small amounts everyday but 7 days worth just doesn't seem right.

Right Ladies - stop all of this negative talk immediately!

Toots - implantation bleeding can last for an hour, or it can last for weeks. If it is different from normal, surely it is worth considering as an early pregnancy symptom?

Hey Windswept, i thought ib only lasted up to 5 days. I'm glad to hear that it can last longer. I'm trying really hard to stay positive. I haven't really noticed any of the 'normal' symptoms. Now you know youre pregnant if you look back over the 2ww can you pinpoint any positive signs?

If it is because you are on your way to a BFP, just remember all the stretching and adjustments that your insides need to do - especially if this is your first - so implantation bleeding could last that bitty longer as your body sorts itself out to accommodate your little sticky bean! I'm certainly aware that IB can be from 6-12 days, yet a lot of women also get it when womanly week should be there, which throws them off the scent. There are ladies in the first tri forum who have spotting into 5 or 6 weeks. So, I guess there are no real rules.

I haven't had any bleeding/spotting and have only had watery CM. I had normal AF pains, emotions, irritability and even a skin break out (though worse than normal). So at your stage I wouldn't have known... In fact, I probably still wouldn't know! My 3 main symptoms have been the peeing, the drinking and the eating! Why can't you get a definite sign???

So, who is expecting AF and when?

Nat - Sat/Sun

Yes Windswept, what symptoms did you get and when?

I get different symptoms every month Toots! :shrug: I'm waiting to see how long the little pains go on for as I got some crampy pains like this two months ago, just on one day (about 9dpo I think so similar timing), and that was the month that I then started with some possible preg signs like on and off pains in bbs (pain came in waves, which I've NEVER had before), some nausea and a bit of spotting around 11dpo for just one day. I then got to 16dpo before AF arrived, which was late. I never tested but AF was different when she arrived so I suspected a chemical. Like this month, I had nothing from ov to about 9dpo.

I am hoping so much that I just have this one day of pains and then start with the above symptoms again and that it does mean pregnancy and that this one sticks!! :thumbup:

In answer to question about Doctors - I don't really know, I am hoping that they retest, have a wee feel, check blood pressure, etc and refer me to a midwife, who will then take my bloods and give me all the bumph I need to know.

I will be going to antenatal classes - and I told Mr Windswept that he will be joining me, to be asked 'Do people actually do those things?'. I told him in no uncertain terms was I going to give birth to his child without having some idea of what I am doing! And for him to understand the pain that is going to be involved!

I'm due af on thursday. I just wish we got flashing nipples or something to confirm it!:haha: Its such a nightmare really wanting something and you've just got to wait it out and keep guessing. Its comforting to know windswept that you wouldnt know if you hadnt have got the bfp. My boobs are a little tender but i normally get that around the time of af anyway.

I definately think antinatal classes are a good idea. I'd also want to be given a rough idea of what I'm supposed to expect! I dont think you can have to much info when it comes to giving birth.

This week is going to be interesting! :wacko:

I think Inkdchick may be due AF today and Mamadonna is due around the same as me? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->