It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I know the feeling -- getting hopes up then back to sq 1 again.

Girls! I meant to tell you about the dream I had Friday night!!

I dreamt that I cheated on my OH! Not even sure who with or anything, I just knew in the dream that I'd slept with someone else and it was a guy with long hair and brown eyes (?) I also knew in the dream that I was pregnant!! My worry was that the :baby: may obviously be this other guy's, not my boyfriend's. My OH has dark hair and blue eyes, I too have blue eyes, so any :baby: we have should definitely have blue eyes (possibility of green as both our fathers have green eyes). But I was worrying in the dream of whether or not to confess what I had done or whether to just pass the baby off as my OH's and hope it didn't come out with brown eyes :wacko: I think I've been watching too much Jeremy Kyle!! :haha:

I have been dreaming vividly every night since about last Wednesday/Thursday (dreamt something about people made out of play dough last night!!) But this is normal for me, I go through stages of very strange dreams :wacko: x

That's funny! Dreams are such bizarre things!

I had an odd one last night too - I dreamt about a lovely ex I had when I was younger, 'Lovely Liam'... He was so nice to me, but he wasn't exciting enough for me, if you know what I mean?! Anyway, I dreamt that he and I were together... But then he ended up with my Mum!!! It was very real. But I wasn't pregnant in the dream.

Very odd!

Thats definately a Jeremy Kyle moment!:haha: I'm thinking all these dreams are a symptom:thumbup: Isn't this the second or third pregnancy dream you've had so far this month?

There is an active thread on the first tri forum about dreams, and there are loads of mentions of dreams as a symptom! I seem to be the 'first tri spy!'

Thats cool windswept, you can go over and find everything out and come back and report!:haha:

I just asked a lady!!! She has the same ovulation date as me, and is due the same day as me... The due dates will change following the scans, but still!

Excellent! It'll be good to be at the same stage so you can compare. Hows Mr windswept feeling now the news has sunk in a bit?

for the last 4 years - had one ectopic and 1 miscarriage along the way

Mr Windswept is still like the cat that got the cream! He keeps coming up with names, and mentions it with every sentence! He's being a bit over protective though, and keeps trying to tell me to slow down or stop doing things that are perfectly okay to do, which is getting a little annoying now!

None - had daughter 8 years ago no problems 2005 ectopic no apparent cause then miscarried 2006. because i got pregnant the year after there was no need to investigate further

Hopefully Donna as you've conceived natually in the past then it should happen eventually. Theres me moaning about ttc for 19 months when theres ladies out there who are going through a far tougher time. I hope you don't have to wait much longer.

I have absolutely no preference - as long as they are healthy and happy they can be a hermaphrodite for all I care! However, I do find myself referring to her as a 'her'! I always wanted a big brother, so I guess it would be nice to have a boy first, but I don't really care! Mr Windswept would prefer a little boy.

Mr Windswept asked my thoughts on finding out the sex and I said I wasn't bothered - don't know why he asked, as he is dead against knowing before the birth! It would help with the decorating though!!

If mother nature is in a good mood and sees fit to bless us he/she will be lovingly received .

I think I'd like to be lucky enough to get one of each. I don't think I'd like to know before the birth cos it would be a nice surprise at the end of it all!
My brother and his oh are due in Jan and they decided to find out what they were having because of buying everything they need and also to get the room decorated. They are having a little girl. He already has a daughter from a previous relationship, she's 11 now and I'm very close to her. Unfortunately she has got a form of cerebal palsy which has effected the way she walks but at least she is isn't as badly affected as some poor people. Puts me to shame really cos sometimes I'm moaning about having a headache and she gets terrible pain in her hips but she never ever complains. Kids are so resilient!
I think my oh would like a little girl, I reckon he'd love a daddies girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->