It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

Mamadonna, keep us updated, really hoping all is ok with you :thumbup:

Stina, good to hear from you and glad you are doing well. I can't believe you are already 28 weeks :wacko: Not long to go at all really now :thumbup: Are you having a 32 week scan because of the cysts, to check on them?

Lou, all ok with you? How is your brother?

I'm ok. Still feeling freakishly normal :wacko: Other than still having my bloat and a bit of gas :blush: I don't really have any other signs I'm pregnant! I just can't believe how I feel. I am desperate to have a scan but am still waiting for my date for it in the post :nope: I am just plodding on and hoping that the fact I have had no signs of any problems hopefully means all is well and that I just have a very well-behaved :baby: who is just being careful not to make mummy feel poorly :haha: The one thing I do still get on a daily basis (thank god as it reassures me) is my little 'tingle' down below intermittently :blush: It's a weird thing but is definitely a pregnancy thing for me.

x

Hey Stina, lovely to see you :)
Ooh, I've heard about baby hiccups- this may be a daft question but how can you tell when it's hiccups and not just movement? Glad to hear you're feeling so well- I can't believe how quickly time seems to have passed (although it doesn't seem as fast for me for some reason lol).

Mamadonna- I hope you'll get some positive news back from your blood test. Can't imagine how frustrating and stressful it must be for you.

Everything is fine here. Had a day off yesterday so feel much less tired and more energised today. Have started making plans to see friends before I get too big to move (lol) which I'm really looking forward to :)

Hey Nat! Didn't see you sneak in there :haha:

I know it's a nightmare to still feel freakishly normal but apart from cramping for the first few weeks, I had absolutely nothing either. It is a bit scary because you start to wonder if you're imagining it (and I promise you, you aren't after that many tests :winkwink:) but you just need to remember what the midwife said- you're a lucky one :thumbup:
Have you thought about booking a private scan? By now, you'll be able to see your bean formed a bit (arm and leg buds along with a profile). As for your dating scan, I'd maybe give the ultrasound department a ring. Blame unreliable post and say you just wanted to make sure your appointment hadn't got lost in the post :winkwink: I actually had my scan date before I even saw my midwife (think I was about 5+5 when it came through) but I think that was just because of the way my surgery works with referrals to the midwife.

hey girls well just had my 2nd session of acupuncture and am feeling really tired now, but apparantly all is going how she would expect and hopefully if not this cycle then next cycle we will defo get a good result so here's hoping xx
Hope youre all ok xx

Hope you are right Ink!

Mama - I am hoping and praying for you - I hope that you get a good result and share it with everyone asap!

Nat - don't worry about the lack of symptoms - everyone has their own to different extents and as you say, as there have been no problems I reckon all is well in there and you have a considerate bubba! Yeah, they are scanning to check on the cysts.

Kim - hiccups are the funniest thing! I was sitting in the office and it started like movements, but then I realised it was just a short, sharp movement and it was really regular - I started giggling and commented on someone having hiccups and my colleague thought I was going crazy as there was noone else in the room!

Where's Toots?!

My midwife appointment went well - bubba is lying down low across the bottom of my tummy, head down. Midwife says it explains why I need the toilet all the time - bubba is sitting on my bladder. Also explains the back pains. Blood pressure, urine, etc all fine - bloods taken and will hear back on them. Was given booklets on money as a parent and a dvd about breastfeeding. Oh, also got my antenatal classes - start on Tuesday. Looking forward to that.

In the meantime - I have just finished a mammoth job at work and am looking forward to a well deserved anniversary break with my lovely hubby. We are going to a nice hotel in the Cairngorms, via some baby shops!

Someone is sending their love right now - big kicks in your direction!

Cx

i hope so too windswept and thank you hun hope you enjoy your antenatal classes i enjoyed mine - such a long time ago LOL but good memories xx

Hey Inkd :)
Glad to hear the acupuncture went well. Sounds like we should hopefully be hearing some good news from you soon- you REALLY deserve for this to work.

Ooh Stina, I'll be on watch for hiccups now lol. It must be the weirdest feeling! It sounds like you really need this weekend away, as you've had a lot on your plate lately. Hope you and your OH enjoy every minute :)

Everything is fine here- same as usual! Getting more movement now though- he's much more active in the day than he used to be, and has now taken to kicking me when I'm in bed and trying to go to sleep. Had a weird morning actually. On my way to work, I called into M&S as they have their meal offer on at the minute. They didn't have any non-alcoholic drinks in for part of the deal, so I took a bottle of wine instead to give to the MIL. First of all, the cashier gave me a funny look as she scanned the wine and noticed my bump. Then every time the bottle clinked in the bag, I was getting stared at! I felt like carrying a big sign saying, 'IT'S NOT FOR ME, HONESTLY!!'.

Hi Ladies :hi:

I've got my scan date!! :happydance::yipee::dance::headspin::happydance::yipee::dance::headspin:

Tuesday 19th April at 3.30pm :thumbup:

Ink, glad to hear you're enjoying the acupuncture, really hoping this works for you :thumbup:

Stina and Kim, you both sound like you now have very active little ones :happydance: I can't wait for the time I feel mine move.

Has anyone heard from Lou? She hasn't been on in a while. Hoping her brother is ok x

great u've got a date for scan nat:happydance:

got my blood test results back and its gone up from 700+ 2 1100+ gotta go get another on sat so here's hoping it goes up again

i hope it works for us too its been a long hard upsetting ttc road so far and this is our last hope so we will see.
Im 5dpo today and am really knackered am in bed right now just answering emails and then off to sleep, just wanted to know if this is too early to feel knackered like this i am physically and mentally tired and i dont normally get this tired before 10pm lol anyways if this is the acupuncture or / and the agnus cactus then bring it on lol as long as i get my bfp and a h & h 9 months i dont care what i get xx

fingers crossed for you ink,i've heard so many good stories about acupuncture

i just wished i knew what to look out for as im only 5dpo today and i feel so so so tired and thats not like me this early on so bloated too but the acupuncturist seems to think this is all good so we will have to wait and see, aww hun im so pleased for you and im sure your hcg levels will have more than doubled again by saturday :friends:

thank you ink it means alot,i remember just a few dpo i was getting really tired

Ooh Nat, how exciting!! How far along should you be then?

Inkd and Mamadonna- how are you both doing today?

As for Lou, I think she's having internet problems at the moment but as far as I know, she's ok :thumbup:

Everything is fine here- very glad it's the weekend! Getting more and more tired being on my feet at work (I don't get to sit down very often doing my job!) so I'm going to see how I get on after Easter. I'm fortunate that I can more or less pick and choose when I want to stop working as it's mine and OH's business lol. Don't want to finish too early though as I'm not very good at sitting still :blush:

i'm good thanks kinda wishing the days away so i can have a scan

I can imagine hon- must be driving you mad the way time is dragging. I really hope things will be ok for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->