It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Evening girlies, so we're a group and discussion now! Hows everybody doing?
Kim, the coat is super cute as is your bump:thumbup:
Nat, I'm glad the midwife appointment went well. Are you starting to relax into it a bit now?
Ink, I really hope the acupuncture works for you hun:happydance:
Deafgal, Hows you? Are you in your 2ww yet?
Stina and donna, hope you're both keeping well.
Any news from mamadonna?

I'm cd7 today and we did the did yesterday, planning to do it every other day at least until about cd16-17. Hoping to cover ovulation but stupidly I didn't order any opk so its guess work again:dohh:
My brother is in hospital with kidney stones again and nobody is allowed to visit the hospital cos they have had a diarrhea outbreak. We're hoping that he will be able to pass the stones himself cos the last time he had them he had to have an op and his heart stopped and they had to revieve him. Hes on a drip and morphine so fingers crossed.

yeah me too as i dont think that i could carry on as we were and if this dont work i do have to give up, doc says that i can only keep trying until im 45 in december this year so this is our last chance really.
Anyway i have just drawn what i hope this treatment will bring, my new avartar pic , so sweet i love it xx

It's a lovely pic ink! Hope it brings you luck. At least you can see the fs this year so if acupuncture doesn't work then hopefully you'll get some med help:thumbup:.
Any plans for the rest of the weekend?

na he is working so will be in and doing some knitting and drawing no doubt as the weather here has been crap today so chilly and a bit or rain so dont want to go out in that and hubby says to take it easy as i have had some funny twinges and am a bit sore low down, but just spoke to the acupuncturist and she says that its all good and to get busy this weekend so will do what she says, hubby is on a week of lates so i hope he is up for it lol.
Drawing is a big thing for me and i just loved doing this one, and hope it brings us luck too, its over our bed on the wall so we'll see lol .
Have you got any plans for the weekend

I'm sure your oh will be up for it, if not just tie him to the bed:haha:.
I'm not doing anything exciting this weekend. Today was housework:laundry::dishes::iron::hangwashing: which is no fun:growlmad:. I think I'll do some baking tomorrow, I love to cook and I find it quite relaxing.

aww bless i did all the :laundry: :hangwashing: :iron: today so perhaps thats why i feel knackered lol and your cooking is my drawing for the relaxing part , good luck with all that hun are you going to try acupuncute again or are you defo going for iui

Toots- I'm currently in the 2ww. I think I have almost a week left to wait for some sign of AF... I'm hoping she doesn't come.

:nope: So far nothing nada... Idk if I got any hope though. My temps are not staying up.

Blah I gotta decide how I'm gonna dress tonight- dressy top or casual like the breast cancer walk t shirt. Going to a birthday party and we're raising money in this friend's honor cuz she's fighting breast cancer again.

Inkd- another amazing picture by you :thumbup:

Fab to see you Lou. Sounds like you've got your OH working hard already :haha:

Deafgal- hope you have a nice time at the party tonight :)

Thanks for all of the lovely comments about the pics, girls :hugs:

:dohh: I missed the party. It was yesterday so we drove down for nothing... Correction- we missed the party but didn't drive down for nothing because we stopped at their house after we realized the party was thrown yesterday. The birthday lady was so surprised so we caught up for a lil bit and then their pizza arrived (since we already had dinner before arriving there, we said our byes and left so they could eat theirs)... :thumbup: I wouldn't have traded the trip for anything though because I got to enjoy chatting away with Zach and watching him sign along to the songs.

thanks for your comment on my pic hun, how are you feeling today xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :thumbup:

Lou, sorry to hear about your brother, how is he now? Hope he is feeling better soon :hugs: That must have been a worry when he had that op :nope:

Glad to hear you are trying the 'every other day' method again :thumbup: Praying this is your month [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Ink, hoping it's your month too :thumbup: All the twinges are hopefully a good sign - they were for me and Kim!

Kim, yes I saw Mamadonna's journal. I didn't mention it on here in case she came on herself to tell us. So sad that it's happened to her again :cry: I put her a little note on her journal.

x

thank you Nat thats what i wanted to know if all this really mild cramping and sore lower tummy is all good and fingers crossed it may even work for me first time round too , god i hope so wont know now for another 2 weeks eeeekkk !!!, next session on weds looking forward to it too xx

Morning ladies :flower:

How are we all? Good weekend?

I'm off to see one of my friends in a bit, it's her birthday later this week so dropping her pressie in. She's got a gorgeous little 2 year old daughter too so looking forward to seeing her again too :thumbup: I am also going to tell her my news :happydance: So that will then be 3 of my friends that know. Having lunch with them.

Then will pop over and see mom and dad as mom has a day off work today x

Hope you have fun today Nat!

I'm sat here in work, looking longingly at the sunshine outside lol. Feeling really tired today actually, despite a reasonable sleep. I'm hoping this doesn't mark the beginning of the end for my more energised phase!!

Hey ladies

Finally managed to get back on here - it's been a very hectic couple of weeks! All is well with us. Less than 12 weeks to go til I meet my bubba... And less than 4 weeks until I leave the office for maternity leave.

Got my 28 week bloods tomorrow with the midwife, and looking forward to my 32 week scan in four weeks. I think all is going well - baby is moving plenty (but not as much as at about 23 weeks) and is responding to tastes, touch (hot/cold and pokes) and to noises. Energy levels pretty good, hormones seem balanced at the moment and skin has finally calmed down... I'd maybe go so far as to say I feel like I might be blooming! And, I finally managed to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time - still up at least 3 times a night to pee, but hey!

Oh, and just to warn you all - when a baby hiccups it is the funniest feeling ever!

Hope you are all well.

I am so sorry to hear about Mama - poor, poor lady. Lots of love from us xxx.

Cx

thanks windswept still not sure whats going on 1 week after i thought i had mc i am still getting + tests,been 4 a scan they can see something plus 2 cysts,my bloods have come back as 740 something hopefully they'll double when i go back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->