It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi Ladies :flower:

The weekend is here :thumbup::happydance:

Kim, what job do you do again? I'm already wondering when I will finish for maternity leave. I've got a week off in September for when we go to Scotland and I'm wondering whether to finish the Friday before that (September 9th) and maybe keep some more holiday back to use after that week and then start maternity leave October or something. Long way off yet for me though, plenty of time to decide.

I can't believe it's April! :wacko: This year is flying by.

Any plans for the weekend ladies? We're having my parents and OH's mum and stepdad over for dinner Sunday for Mother's Day. The first time they'll have seen each other since our announcement so the two nannies will probably be excitedly discussing it :haha:

Mamadonna, hope all goes ok tomorrow, keep us posted :thumbup:

x

Weekend plans? What? It's the weekend already?! Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :cry: I was enjoying having a week off from work! Oh well, 9 more weeks left til summer break and I'll be off most of the summer... I'm so ready for summer (Well, almost)... Weekend plans- not really have anything on my agenda, but I'm going to some social hour tonight... Other than that, I intend to be lazy and relax at home... I get the bed to all myself tonight since DH is going to stay overnight at a retreat in the city.

Hi ladies, just wanted to update everyone.
I had been getting strange sensations in my stomach but wasn't sure what it was, after hearing all sorts of stories I eventually went to the doctor again. He examined me and guess what he found ........... a surprise :baby:

I got a private scan at a clinic and everything seems to be good, baby is healthy. I'm still kinda nervous about it all though because I didn't do anything that you're supposed to do during pregnancy. I have a hospital appointment on Monday where I'll get a full examination and a scan done there.

My OH is so excited, he's away for work at the moment but he's going to try to get back over the weekend as he really wants to be with me on Monday.

:happydance::happydance:

Murd that fantastic news what a wonderful suprise im sure all will be very well sounds like you have a littie fighter to stay in there congratulations hun :friends: :hugs: :happydance:

well i woke up this morning an laid there for a while and i had the strangest feeling low down just above the hairline it felt like i had a box and it felt like something was moving about inside the box a bit like if you imagine rumaging around in your makeup bag for something or a pencil case moving stuff, perhaps that was a better description LOL.
Yesterday for most of the day i had what was like a mild period pain cramping and this morning i have a bit of it again so not sure if its good or if we are gonna be out again in 5 days time but we will see, have another acupuncture appt on weds so will see if she notices anything different with pulse or something.
Have a good day girls xxx

Ink- fingers crossed that she'll tell you she feels something different! Have a great day!

Mamadonna, hope results come back good for you :thumbup: Keep us posted.

Ink, sounds like it could be promising for you :thumbup: I had a few hours of dragging pains real low down at 8dpo and now reckon this was implantation, I really hope that is what this is for you :thumbup:

Murdhuacha, fab news :happydance: I notice your ticker says you are 15 weeks, have you just found out you're preg and you're that far along??

x

cor Nat i hope it is i have had it all day today too and a really wet let down feeling as tho i was getting my period but only lotion like cm, this cycle has been so different to all the rest and my nipples are sore but not my boobs hips ache and lower back am seeing my acupuncturist on weds day before my period is due so dont know whether to test before i do or not when did you test

Mamadonna- :thumbup: That is definitely great news!!!!!! Yay for a sticky beanie!

Ooh Mamadonna, that's great!! All sounding really promising for you now hon :)

Murd- congratulations! Glad everything is healthy with your bubba. Will see you over in second tri then ;)

Inkd- still sounding promising. Make sure you keep us all updated!

deafgal- how has your weekend been?

Nat- OH and I run a business together- kind of like a garden centre type place but with no plants if that makes sense (we sell trellis, decking, gravel, pots, soil etc). So I'm fortunate in that I don't have anyone to answer to about maternity leave (apart from my OH lol ;)). I'm just going to keep working until I feel like it's getting too much of a struggle. At the moment, apart from getting a bit more tired than usual, I feel fine.

I've had a pretty quiet weekend, this weekend. I've started to have a big clear out of stuff so I don't know if this has signalled the start of my 'nesting' phase?! OH gave me a card this morning from bump and cat which was cute, and took me out for lunch :)

Waitin- Oh my weekend's been good for the most part. Kinda disappointed this morning cuz the temp dropped so either that means AF will make an appearance or my body's doing something else... I don't know what to make of it. Can't really compare my cycle this time around to last cycle because last cycle, temps were more stable compared to this cycle... How about your weekend?

Mamadonna, excellent news :thumbup: Really hope this is the last of the drama for you now and your little one is nice and comfy in there :happydance:

Kim, that's good that you can just finish maternity leave whenever you feel like it. Glad you're still feeling really well at the moment. I'm still amazed by how normal I feel and cannot wait for scan in 2 weeks to see :baby: and just hope all is ok. 10 weeks gone today :thumbup: (my ticker is a couple of days behind now at moment) :baby: is now a foetus rather than an embryo - milestone! :happydance:

Ink, how you feeling?

Deafgal, keep us posted on how things go with you this month, hope the :witch: doesn't show for you! I never temped so have no idea what my temps did the month I got preg :shrug: x

Murd- congrats!!!! Wow!!!!!! That's great news!
Thank you :happydance:

Murd that fantastic news what a wonderful suprise im sure all will be very well sounds like you have a littie fighter to stay in there congratulations hun :friends: :hugs: :happydance:
Thank you :hugs: I still can't believe it, I have my scan tomorrow so I'll be asking all sorts of questions :blush:

Murdhuacha, fab news :happydance: I notice your ticker says you are 15 weeks, have you just found out you're preg and you're that far along??

x
Thank you. Yeah I've just found out, I had a feeling I was but the doctors told me there was nothing there. I still had that niggling feeling at the back of my mind though. Apparently I have a tilted womb so the doctor said thats how it could have been missed when I got the scan in the early stages. I'll find out tomorrow if my dates are correct after the scan and speaking to the doctor in the hospital.

my hcg levels have gone up they are now 2122:happydance:

That's great news, I'm so happy for you :happydance:

Murd- congratulations! Glad everything is healthy with your bubba. Will see you over in second tri then ;)

I've had a pretty quiet weekend, this weekend. I've started to have a big clear out of stuff so I don't know if this has signalled the start of my 'nesting' phase?! OH gave me a card this morning from bump and cat which was cute, and took me out for lunch :)

Thank you, yes you will :D

Aww the card from your bump and cat is such a lovely idea. :thumbup:

murd good luck at your scan, so exciting.
I had a horrible weekend went to see parents and dad started on me for no reason again as soon as i got there , poor mum, we left after an hour of staying out of his way.
I had period cramping 6dpo and 7dpo and yesterday and this morning i had what i can only describe it (as if you were to cup your finger and thumb around the fingers sort of tightly on your other hand and then the fingers that are being hugged put them on your leg and wiggle them) thats what i have had low down on my belly and when im laying on my back i get a heavy pressure feeling and this wiggling before i get up, o and acidy before i have to eat so we will see i just think the wiggling is :rofl: weird

Hi Ladies :hi:

How is everyone?

Murdhuacha, hope all goes well at your scan today :thumbup: Let us know how you get on and how far along they confirm you are :happydance:

Ink, you are certainly having some strange symptoms :wacko: When are you due AF?

My Mother's Day meal for the parents went well yesterday, was really nice. I did a beef casserole and then had bought choux buns for pud. My mum and dad bought over a huge Victoria sponge too though so there was a choice of puds in the end :haha: Everyone got on great and there was a fair bit of :baby: talk going on, particularly between the two nannies :haha: Both OH's mum and mine have given me £5 in £1 coins so I can get them a scan photo. Going to give hospital a call today to check we can get more than one copy - I flippin hope we can!

I'm still feeling fine. Although just been to the loo and it was quite hard to go again :blush: Gave me an idea of what giving birth may be like :haha: (TMI sorry!) I seem to be having some interrupted sleep lately though, keep waking up with aching hips or pins and needles in my hands :nope: Also having a lot of strange dreams :wacko: Quite often they involve someone I haven't seen for years or something and, one night end of last week, I dreamt something about Ashton Kutcher (the boyfriend of Demi Moore)!! Tending to have to get up once per night to pee too.

Anyone heard from Lou? Hope she's ok x

Hey everyone!

Murd - wow! Congratulations! Such good news.

Also, Mama - so, so happy to hear your bean is sticking good and proper.

Nat - the disturbed sleep thing turned out not to be the little 'phase' I was expecting - you might have to learn to live with it for a while, although I hope not! As well as the pins and needles (carpal tunnel syndrome, I believe) and aching, and the constant peeing, the dreams are really very odd! I've had some really naughty dreams, and some awful nightmares. Mr W and I are actually in separate beds now, as I was keeping him up with all the tossing and turning, and there's not enough space for us and the bump (which now has to rest on a pillow)!

All well with us - had a lovely weekend away, celebrating our first anniversary in a swanky hotel, eating well and enjoying luxury! Bubba is pretty active just now, seems to either love or hate ferries! I might have a little sailor on my hands! Tried to buy baby stuff, but we were a bit overwhelmed by it all (and Mothercare's prices). So I'll do it all online, I think!

One strange pregnancy symptom that has been getting me down seems to be getting better - I have had terrible acne on my shoulders, neck, back and chest (as well as my face) - the midwife gave me antibiotic creams for it, and it is finally going - phew!

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->