It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I was planning on calling it 'pumpkin' as s/he is due around Halloween but Grape seems to have stuck at the moment :haha:

Oh dear, clumsy Stina :haha: I bet that was a bit of a pain on Monday though when you didn't know how long you'd be trapped :wacko: Thank god your MIL lives so close by and was home :thumbup:

Thanks girls. I'm just trying to be as supportive as I can without calling her husband a naughty word (because that's really what I want to do right now!), and as you said, hope that he calms down eventually and gets his head around the idea.

Ooh Stina, I'm clumsy at the best of times- can't wait to see what level of clumsiness I reach before bubba is born!

Thank god your MIL lives so close by and was home :thumbup:

I guess that thought was true on Monday - but those words are not normally combined in such a nice manner!!!

Your name may change - I keep calling mine 'ya little bugger' when it won't stop wriggling! Daresay there'll be other nasty words during labour! As for actual names, we are still stuck on boys!

How are you girls getting on with the name thing?

I'm missing Toots!

hi every1,been to hospital again today,my beta levels are continuing to rise which isnt good news when they cant see anything on the screen which means the pregnancy is hiding somewhere it shouldnt,(they arent 100% but they think when the cells split the baby didnt form but the placenta has)if my levels continue to rise i will have to go in for surgery:cry:

mama I don't want to get your hopes up and have nothiing come of it but have you ever been told you have a tilted uterus?

How far along are you?

Oh, Mama - I can't imagine how you are feeling. We're all here for you - I hope you get good news soon, you deserve it.

Cx

mama, keeping everything crossed for you that this is just a tilted uterus hun, as its not unheard of when they cant see anything.
I had my last acupuncture for this cycle yesterday and she said that my pulse was an excellent strong slippery one and says that it normally means pregnancy! , yay , so come on the next 7 days roll away and keep period away so that i can get a nice clear bfp soon,
period due to day but only have creamy cm o and sore nipples and boobs but there im not bothered about them just want to keep downstairs as is for a good while yet.
Hope you all have a good day and Mama i will keep you in my thoughts hun :hugs:

:thumbup: that sounds good ink!

Mama- hope you got some good news with the beta...

Mamadonna, I hope you can get some positive news. It's so awful that you have to go through this :(

Inkd- that sounds VERY positive! Keeping everything crossed for you hon!

Stina- you still have a while to figure out the names. I know a few people who had a few names in mind and then when the baby was born, chose something completely different because that's what the baby looked like! We've narrowed it down to 3 names- Ben, Alex and James. Wanted names that wouldn't go out of fashion and something that can be good as a child's name and an adult's name. We'll choose when he's born and see what he looks like :) Yeah Nat, have you got any ideas yet?

And I miss Toots too :(

Hi Ladies :flower:

Oh Mama, I am so sorry you are going through all this :nope: It just all sounds so confusing for you that they can't see anything but yet your hormone levels are still rising :shrug: How much longer are they going to leave it until you have the surgery? Are you still bleeding?

Ink, sounds promising for you hun :thumbup: When will you test? Hoping to see you over in First Tri very soon :thumbup:

I am missing Toots too :cry: She's been gone ages :nope: Toots, come back!! :sad2::sad2::sad2:

Re names, we actually have pretty definite ones sorted for both :blue: and :pink:! They are names I have liked for years and luckily when I told them to OH he really liked them both :happydance: Aidan for a boy, Ciara for a girl (irish spelling of Keira as in Keira Knightley). We are both from irish families and I tend to like irish names a lot (must be in my blood :haha:) x

Love the names, girls! Ciara is lovely - I have always loved that spelling. And, being from Irish stock myself, it appeals! In fact, Ciaran was an option for us for a boy... But it's not perfect... Nothing seems to be! Except, of course, Cara - my little Cara. It's very close to Ciara, and I hadn't even noticed!

Good luck Inkd :hugs: that sounds really promising.

I love the name Ciara. I had a friend in primary school called Ciara and we done everything together until she had to move away when we were about 9 I think :( we kept in touch for a few years but then she moved to Canada and after about a year we lost touch.

Well Ladies, I got a 3D scan done today :happydance: My OH wanted to see our LO before he had to go away for work again. He was so happy seeing our LO on the screen, he had tears in his eyes and said he couldn't believe that we had made something so perfect :cloud9:

We didn't want to know the gender so we only really saw from the tummy up, he/she sure is a little wriggler.

https://i54.tinypic.com/2q1z5u0.jpg

thank you and AWW so sweet and so clear your little one is gorgeous , cant wait now , love those pics well done you are you feeling ok and all going well xx

thanks girls i dont know when to test to be honest im 13dpo today so i might go to boots and get a test, (its the only shop within walking distance for me to get a test and i know they are crap but have no choice), and then i might do one in the morning im so nervous about doing one , i just dont feel like i could be if that makes sense maybe is the acupuncture of something but i do know that i cant sleep properly at the mo and im so tired but 7.30pm that i go up and am still trying to go off at 9pm restless all night and then up at 7 am with a headache thats now been with me for three days it started a day before my period was due and now im a day late but then this has happened before and it will probably show in a couple of days thats the way it goes for me.
Sorry i needed to vent im feeeling a bit low today - probably tired xx
Have a good day girls , will try to be on later if i can stay awake ! x

Oh Murd, what a beautiful photo! Your little one is gorgeous :)

Inkd, please keep us updated if you take a test- so desperate to come on here and see some good news!

Nat- you've chosen really lovely names :) I wholeheartedly approve lol ;)

Stina- maybe you can't settle on a boy's name because you're having a girl? Just a thought.... ;)

I'm doing ok today. Finally caved last night and bought something 'proper'- our boy's moses basket :) I feared that once I started in Mamas and Papas, I'd buy everything but managed to rein myself in and just buy a mobile, some pictures and bunting for the nursery. It's the Scrapbook Boys theme we're going for..... https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-scrapbook-boys-moses-basket/770005100/type-i/

Thank you Inkd and Waitin4aStork :D

Inkd that sounds really good for you, my fingers, toes and everything else is crossed that you get your BFP :hugs: I'm feeling really good thank you, I think I'm still a little in shock about the whole thing haha.

Awww Waitin4aStork that moses basket is adorable, we're thinking of doing a jungle theme because we don't know boy or girl so we want to keep things neutral.
I've been looking around for ideas online and came across this
https://wendyswalls.homestead.com/files/2003_Jungle_Room.jpg
I think it's so cute, I'd love something similar but OH is not too excited about it as he's the one that would have to do it haha.

Oh, I've just come across this one and I LOVE IT, it's not too overpowering it's just so beautiful

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_K2LvOMLE_mQ/SIh0YkdJuQI/AAAAAAAABKQ/pFdU7Nr0DAY/s400/Jungle%2Bnursery%2B2.jpg

Hi Ladies :flower:

Thank you for the nice comments about our chosen names :thumbup: I've loved both of them for years and am so pleased that OH seemed to take to both of them immediately. Stina, yes if we both have girls there will be only one letter difference in their names :wacko: Cara is a gorgeous name.

Kim, that moses basket is absolutely adorable :hugs:

Murdhuacha, loving those jungle themes too and, my god, what a gorgeous scan pic! :thumbup: I can't believe your little one is so clear at only 20 weeks! Have you had many pregnancy symptoms?

Ink, :test: !!

Where's Toots?!! :cry:

We're off to see the comedian Andy Parsons tonight, looking forward to a good laugh :haha: Then got Peter Kay Sunday! (Kim, will let you know how that is but won't give too much away :haha:) We are going over to my parents tomorrow to watch the Grand National with them, will all be having a flutter :thumbup: Do you girls have a flutter on the National?

x

yea well i will in the morning hows that, i have just seen my acupuncturist around a friends this afternoon and she asked if i had tested but i am nervous to do it but i will i promise xx

If i lived close to you Murd i would come and paint that for you it would be so much fun to do , i hope you get it its wonderful and so colourful for the little one - aww xx

Nat, it's really weird because I was getting symptoms but I kept getting told that I wasn't pregnant. My tests were negative, I got tests done in the clinic which were also negative and I even got a scan which showed nothing. I have a tilted womb so when I had the ultrasound LO was apparently hiding :haha:

Inkd, it's such a shame we don't live closer I'd love for you to do it. I'd have paid you of course.
Speaking of that, I hate when people just assume you'll do something free because its not your official job. I have a friend who is always asking my OH to do things for her, small things aren't too bad I mean you do favours for friends but she recently got her sons room redecorated and she asked my OH to paint the room for her. It took him 2 days to do and she never gave him a penny, he said he wouldn't have taken it but she could have at least offered :growlmad:

She's always asking me for make overs, I'm a fully qualified beauty therapist but haven't worked in a salon for over 3 years. She seems to think just because I don't do that as my everyday job anymore that she doesn't have to pay. I still use all of my products when I'm doing anything for her so it's costing me to do her a favour. Ok rant over :blush:

oh hun dont get me started i have done two tattoo designs for two women on here and neither of them have paid me for them but what can i do you know ! i completely understand xx and i would have done it as a gift for you both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->