It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

hi ladies i thought i'd pop in and give u an update,pregnancy was eptopic and they had to remove my left tube:cry:

OMG mama so sorry hun but that wont stop you getting pregnant hun my best friend and cousin only have one tube and they have four children between them one with three and the other only had one her choice . I wish you all the best hun xxxx

morning waiting how are you, so sad about mama but i hope she knows we are all here for her xx

We really are all here for you Mama, as Inkd said. If there's anything we can do or if there's anything you want to talk through, that's what we're hear for.

I'm fine thanks Inkd. Have got the weekend off work so just enjoying the sunshine :) Hope you're ok x

thanks waiting it really is good to kno i have my bnb buddies to help me thru this

Yup, you're not alone, mamadonna... We're here for ya and we'll listen or cry with you if you need us to.

yeah im ok , i did a test this morning but it was negative so will keep testing til i get that BFP. Although i am now getting what feels like mild period cramps again so maybe i should wait til they stop and then if no period test again then what do you think.
My acupunturist is so sure we are , but i cant understand why its not showing up.
Im am going to wait til next weds and then if no period still i will go see the nurse andd get a blood test done

Morning ladies :flower:

Mama, I am sooo sorry for what has happened :nope: We are all here for you to talk to any time. And Ink is right, it will not stop you getting preg again. I too knew someone who had only one tube and she got pregnant very quickly :thumbup:

I have had a lovely weekend but am a little worried this morning :nope: I had some very slight brown spotting last night, only one incidence of it when I went the loo at Birmingham train station last night! It was very, very slight (someone who wasn't so rigorous in checking loo paper as me wouldn't have even noticed it!) But it is the first sign of any kind of bleeding I have had and it has just concerned me. I feel ok otherwise, am having some aches and pains but these are the usual aches I've been having on and off which feel like things stretching etc and wind :blush: OH and I did :sex: yesterday morning and I am really hoping it is just something caused by that - it was the first time we had DTD for a couple of weeks. I have had nothing overnight and nothing so far this morning so am just going to keep an eye on things today :shrug: Really, really praying :baby: is ok

Anyway, how is everyone else? Ink, any news? x

hi nat,i'm sure everything will be ok,as you said its probably something to do with dtd,any worried speak to ur mw,but unless u get pain or heavier bleeding i'd say baby will be just fine:thumbup:

well ladies i got my period yesterday so will be back to acupuncture on saturday providing its finished by then so will be starting again but in cd6 instead of 9 and hopefully will be having 4 sessions instead of 3 and then hopefully it will work this time .

Oh Ink, I'm so sorry it hasn't worked for you this month :nope: Glad you are giving the acupuncture another go though, really hoping it does it for you this time :thumbup:

I'm sorry that the witch got you Inkd. I hope that you get lucky this cycle- sounds like you're going to have a really good run at the acupuncture so I'm sure that'll help :thumbup:

Nat- in all honesty, I think the blood was probably caused by dtd. It can sometimes aggrevate the cervix a little and can cause that sometimes. I'm sure your bubba is absolutely fine and cosy still :flower: Are you feeling ok today?

Well, I had an eventful afternoon yesterday. I ended up in the labour ward at my local hospital :dohh: Everything turned out fine though.
When I got to work yesterday, I started getting some sharp abdominal pains which was accompanied by spotting a couple of hours later. I rang the midwife who told me to ring the labour ward. That made me panic! I gave them a ring and they told me to go straight in. They did lots of tests and checks and it turns out I just have an infection :blush: Bubba was blissfully unaware of the drama, happily kicking away and even behaving for the doppler lol. His hearbeat was perfect, my fundal height is spot on and cervix is absolutely sealed shut, so I know that there are no more dramas imminent!

It was reassuring in the end though, as the midwife and doctor I saw were terrific. I was feeling a bit like I had wasted their time and told them that, but they told me to stop being so silly. They said if I'm ever worried or concerned about anything at all, give them a ring or go straight in- the healthy of myself and baby were most important. The labour ward has recently undergone a refurb too so it was clean, modern and very quiet. I felt quite positive about going there for real in a few months and having our boy there.

So, have got my feet up today under hubby's orders!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Wow Kim, what a day you had there :wacko: I bet it was a bit of a panic being told to go to the labour ward! Glad all is ok now :thumbup: Are you on antibiotics for the infection now then?

I've thankfully not had any more sign of any spotting at all so am now pretty sure it was DTD related :thumbup: It was extremely slight anyway so maybe I just had a little cut inside or something :shrug: Hoping I don't get any more of that now! This time next week I should have had my scan, I can't wait now, just need to see all is ok.

I'm very tired today. I had a pretty restless night though with getting up to pee, trying to get comfortable and pretty sure I was doing lots of dreaming again :wacko: I was out last night too, met a couple of good friends and told them our news :happydance: Out again tonight with a couple of other friends but these ones already know and no work tomorrow so can have a lie in tomorrow morning :thumbup: I keep feeling my tummy now as trying to decipher whether what I have is still just bloat or whether my :baby: bump is actually starting to appear :shrug:

Anyone heard from Toots?? x

Gosh - sounds like you guys have had a few dramas. Glad to hear all is well now though. Kim, was it a UTI? I can vouch for how sore they can be, and it's hard to associate that pain with how simple a condition it is... I had many, many UTIs but since starting cranberry extracts I have managed to avoid them.

Sorry that blasted witch showed her face again, Ink.

I had my second antenatal class today - it was entitled 'normal delivery' and was meant to be the 'nice' session... But it was all about tears, episiotomies and the examinations - none of which sounded very nice! Felt totally knackered when I got home, and had to go for a nap. Baby seems to have moved up a bit, lots of kicks under my boobs. When we were doing the relaxation in antenatal, the physio was laughing at my belly moving constantly - she was sitting a good 6 metres away!

Yep, another one Stina! I've never had one until I got pregnant- a lovely side effect isn't it?! It'll all be worth it though- I'd walk over hot coals for this bubba :) Wow, look at you in the 30s now! How exciting! Glad your antenatal class went well, despite the scary stories of the 'normal' labours lol. Sounds like your bubba was having fun too ;)

How are you feeling today Nat? Have you thought about investing in a pregnancy pillow sometime in the next few weeks? It might make you feel more comfortable in bed. Wow, less than a week until your scan now- bet you can't wait :) Have to say, I think you've had the patience of a saint lasting this long! I'm far too impatient lol.

Still haven't heard anything from Toots :( I know she was having internet problems but I hope it's not TTC that's getting her down. Even if she leaves the board, I want to say goodbye first!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Stina, antenatal sounds fun :thumbup: Can't believe your 30 weeks already! How does it feel being that far along? Is it starting to get uncomfy yet?

Kim, yes, I think once I've had scan I may well look for some kind of pillow. I wasn't as bad last night, still had to get up to pee once and woke with a dead hand again at one point! But didn't end up getting up until 10am again!! Had some mad dream about searching for a toilet in some establishment and finding loads of them but all had doors that wouldn't lock or just had curtains across the cubicles :wacko: They were also all flooded, had ankle deep water around them all! There was also some kind of tour group of people being shown round the toilets and I was just willing them to all get out so I could have a pee :haha: What on earth is that all about??

6 days now until scan :happydance:

Kim, I too am worried that maybe Toots is getting down with TTC. I really hope she checks in again soon and knows that we are all here for her to offer any support she needs x

Howdy ladies, How's everybody doing? Sorry that I've been away so long. It's been super busy at work for the last few weeks as my bosses wife has been diagnosed with cancer so he's not been there much. I've been left maning the ship! It's such a shame for her as she is such a nice lady and unfortunately they can't operate so she's having v intense chemo and radiotherpy.
Well af arrived bang on time again (surprise surprise!!) even though we had dtd cd6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 15 but that was obviously a complete waste of time and energy! Oh wants to try for one more cycle even though it's a complete waste of time. I pretty pissed off with the whole thing to be honest so I intend to have a nice hot bath (to hell with the water metre!:haha:) and a glass or two of wine.
Whats been happening with you all? I can't go back and read all that I've missed cos I'll be at it all night!:haha:

Toots is back!!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin: We've all been really missing you hun :hugs::kiss:

So sorry to hear about your bosses wife, hope she gets on ok with the treatment and gets well soon. Also sorry to hear the :witch: is clearly still not listening to us when we tell her to sod off and leave you alone :growlmad: I can completely understand you are very fed up with it all but please do remember all of the 'It Fell Out' crew are here supporting you. I don't blame you for enjoying a nice bath and some :wine: Are you thinking that you would rather start proceedings for IUI now?

There have been a few events on here certainly. I will let others update you on their situations. As for me, I'm just plodding along waiting for 12 week scan next Tuesday. Have been amazed how few symptoms I've had, just get a bit tired sometimes and have pretty disturbed sleep from having to get up to pee, having achy hips, pins and needles in hands and mad dreams :wacko: Have definitely got a belly on me but have had this from the start and don't think it is yet a proper :baby: bump.

So good to hear from you hun, good to have you back :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->