It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hey Nat, You must be so excited about your scan:happydance:. Will you be finding out what you're having or are you having a surprise?
I've read on a web site that the drugs they give for iui can cause ovarian cancer, don't know how true that is but it's a scary thought! I think I'm living with some blind hope that we'll eventually get there on our own but I know I'm just kidding myself really. Got to make a decision one way or the other soon though.

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots!! You're here! We've missed you loads. So nice to have you back :hugs:
Sorry to hear about your boss' wife. I hope things work out for her. I'm also sorry that the bitch of a witch has appeared again :growlmad: It seems so unfair :nope: Do you think you might give it one more try like your OH wants this cycle, before you decide what your next step is? I know you've been trying pretty much everything and it's just a thought, but have you thought about giving Conceive Plus a go?

As for me, everything is going fine. Had a brief but scary trip to the labour ward on Monday with pains and spotting but thankfully, was nothing more than a small infection. Definitely don't want to be going there again for quite some time!

Nat- you have definitely got peeing on the brain :haha: Pregnancy can create some really bizarre dreams from time to time!

Had a lovely day today actually. My old best friend from school (from when we were 9) came up with her husband and we spent the day at the Trafford Centre. Had a really nice catch up although it just went way too fast.

Just realised that I didn't tell you girls about our trip to Mamas and Paps Factory Outlet in Huddersfield on Sunday. We didn't go with the intention of buying anything big, but we ended up buying a pram/pushchair :blush: We'd decided we wanted the Sola which was going to cost just over £400. We spotted it tucked away in the corner of the shop and with the carrycot too, it was £250.20! So, we couldn't pass that chance up and along with a bouncer reduced from £130 to £53, they're living at the in laws until baby is born!

Here they are....

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
I'm ok. I'm still waiting to see what DH's final decision would be. He's got to set up a time to meet this child that I know and get her full background/history before he decides for sure it's a no or if he's gonna change his mind to a yes. I want to foster this deaf child- she needs a place by May 1st. :shrug: I'm supposed to be cleaning out the extra boxes full of junk right now but can't be bothered just yet. I will get to it this weekend. Other than that, I'm gearing up to get sick...

How are you?

Wow, how amazing! I really hope things work out with you for the fostering- keep us updated!

I'm good thanks. Going down to London for the weekend with OH so looking forward to that :)

That will be a fun trip- I hope I can visit London someday but I have never been out of the country yet. I will def keep y'alls posted on the foster thing. He won't completely make up his mind til sometime next week when we have a chance to let him meet this girl and get all the info on her background/history.

hiya girls, hope you are all ok im doing ok now on cd6 so looking forward to monday for more acupunture and then am off to the states on the 26th so cant wait need the hols to have a break nice relaxing time xx

Hello ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend?

I've not got anything planned for this weekend but quite like that as have had a busy week and last weekend was busy. Have a fab weekend in London Kim :thumbup:

4 days now until scan :happydance: I can't believe it's now so close :wacko: I hit the 12 week mark on Sunday! (my ticker is 2 days behind my due date as I'm going from midwife due date now - wondering if scan will change date?) Although it has seemed to drag since we got our :bfp:, now I am reaching 12 weeks it has actually gone very quick :thumbup: Just hoping all will be ok on Tuesday as think I will relax A LOT as long as it is :thumbup:

Enjoy the weekend all :hugs:

aww Nat i bet you cant wait and im sure your dates will be fine they are always a day different here and there i seem to remember. Im not sure if i will get anywhere with this acupunture to be honest especially this month (cycle) as OH is making me go to the states with him which will mean we only get one session in this month im so gutted but there he seems to think we have all the time in the world but i havent i only have til december doc's orders so if we dont then its all his fault.
Sorry about the rant but he has dont my head in about this all day.
Hope you have a good weekend and good luck on your scan day xx

Hi girls, hows everybody doing? It's a fantastic day here, the sun is shining and theres not a cloud in the sky. Unfortunately I've not been out to enjoy it as I've been stuck inside doing housework:growlmad:.
Oh was in a bad mood yesterday as utd lost to man city, I'm sure you can appreciate that Kim! I kept telling him it's just a game but I may as well tell the cat!:haha:
I'm cd5 today so might dtd tonight but to be honest I can't face another month of failure. I suppose miracles do happen so we'll see what happens.
Anybody got any nice plans for Easter?

Hey Deafgal, how's things going with the fostering? I think that's a great thing to get involved in:thumbup:

Right now still trying to set up DH to meet this girl - we're gonna observe her in school one day this week (probably wednesday). I need to get my ass busy on cleaning out the boxes but can't be bothered- somehow using too much energy makes me exhausted. :dohh: So gotta hurry up and get the allergies over with!

Is oh still not totally on board with the idea?
Where abouts are you in america?

Indiana. he said that right now it's a no (but it's more of a cautious no than definitely put my foot down no). He wants more info for it to become a "yes".

A maybe is promising. Maybe once you both observe her at school it'll become a definite yes. I'll look forward to hearing how you get on hun.

True... I hope she melts his heart that he says ok we can foster her. It's not like we'd have her full time anyways- when we foster her, she can start back in the dorm right away (since she needs to work on her social skills with everybody). That means she'd be home with us from Friday afternoon til Monday morning. Summer we'll have her all summer long but will register her for ymca day camps and stuff.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :thumbup:

Kim, hope you and your OH still enjoyed London despite the result! We watched the match on TV and also the 5-0 trouncing that Stoke gave Bolton yesterday.

Lou, is your OH feeling better now? Didn't realise he was a Man U fan too. Have you decided what to do this month?

Deafgal, hope your OH comes round to the idea of the fostering, that is a lovely thing to do :thumbup: Keep us posted on how it goes.

Ink, enjoy your acupuncture today. Even though you are only able to have one session this month, that may still do a lot of good for you :thumbup: I only had two sessions in total before my :bfp: (the third was at 8dpo when I would have already unknowingly been preg). My acupuncturist said sessions continue working for several weeks so the sessions you have already had will hopefully still be working for you. How long are you going to the States for?

I'm feeling ok. Was very tired all day yesterday, went to bed around 10pm and slept until 10.15am this morning!! :dohh: Did obviously wake up once at 3am to pee and woke up a couple of times with either a dead hand or aching hips :wacko: I can't believe it is my scan tomorrow, I am going to be sooo nervous! I've been thinking over the past couple of days, tomorrow is either going to be the best or worst day of my life so far :wacko: If everything is ok, we are going to be seeing our first child for the first time and that is going to be so amazing :happydance: But if, god forbid, anything is wrong it's going to be the worst thing ever :nope:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->