It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Nat - I totally understand your anxiety about the scan - I felt exactly the same. It was really scary, but so so amazing when it all went well. Can't wait to hear your lovely good news!

We have another scan a week on Thursday (28th), and it's less scary as there is no doubt in my mind that there is a big healthy baby in there. There could, of course, be something wrong, but from the kicks and punches I get (and the constant hiccuping) I know bubba is strong and will put up a good fight!

Latest bump picture below - it is pretty big now and my boobs are bigger than I ever thought they could be (and still no milk through)!

I have to say, I am not uncomfy yet though, except in bed. And, it doesn't stop me doing anything. It's slowed me down and I get puffed out, which bothers me, but that's all.

We need bump updates from Kim & Nat!

Attachments

• 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
Hey Stina :flower:

What a gorgeous pic :thumbup: Is your next scan to check on the cysts as well as :baby:? Have they, or will they on 28th, possibly give you an idea of how big :baby: may be when born? Are you still staying on team :yellow: until little one arrives?

All being well tomorrow at scan, I will take a first 'bump pic' for you and post on here, along with scan pic :thumbup: I have a definite little bump but I don't have a flat tummy anyway so not sure any of it is :baby: yet :shrug: I'm getting impatient to get a proper bump now! :haha:

x

Thanks Nat - I kinda like it! Yes, they will check cysts and hopefully be able to tell me if a natural birth is on the cards... I will be staying on team yellow, unless Mr W gives in to me!

I will ask again on our way in to get scan!

I'm not sure if they can tell me the size, but I just read a lady on 3rd tri who is measuring 2-3 weeks further on than she thought... They will be able to say if I am right size for my dates...

So... Are you on Team Yellow all the way? Or will you find out? I am sorry, I am sure I have asked this before!

Looking forward to your pictures!

Ooh Stina, gorgeous bump :) I can't believe how quick it's coming around for you now! I'm the same as you- only uncomfortable in bed really, but I did a lot of walking over the weekend in London (especially being up and down so many stairs at the tube stations, and having to stand on a lot of the trains- charming Londoners!) so my sciatica is playing me up a lot at the moment. By the way, it's reassuring to hear that it's not just me whose milk hasn't come in yet- I thought it should be happening by now, but I think I've just read too many posts about leaky boobs ;)

Nat- it's nearly scan day! There is nothing on earth like seeing your bubba on screen for the first time. I guarantee you and your OH will be bawling your eyes out! I'm sure everything will be fine. I'll be so excited to see your scan photo and bump pic :)

Lou- have you decided any more about how you're feeling about the whole TTC and IUI thing this month? As for United, I don't think any of us reds would be able to be consoled after that stupid game on Sunday. To be honest, I didn't enjoy anything around the game at all. There was trouble as soon as we set foot out of the tube station at Wembley. Bottles and cans were flying everywhere, saw a group of City fans fighting amongst themselves...it was awful. We're so used to never seeing any trouble at Old Trafford that it was a bit of a shock to the system.

Apart from that, we had a lovely weekend. On Friday, we went on the London Eye and had a walk along the river, past Big Ben, Houses of Parliament etc before going onto Hyde Park. Before and after the match on Saturday, we met up with friends who live in London and went to Camden with them and had a meal and drinks (non alcoholic for me!) which was lovely. On Sunday before we went home, we went to Covent Garden and sat outside having brunch, watching all of the street entertainers. We then went onto Regent Street so I could buy a souvenir for baby from Hamley's (seeing as he had come along too!) and finished off with a little shopping on Carnaby Street. Would have been a perfect weekend if it wasn't for the football!

Will try and put some pics on later, including the latest bump one! Oh, and we've booked a 4D scan for just over 2 weeks' time- SO excited! :)

Looks like DH will observe the girl in school Wednesday so will definitely let y'alls know if he decides to change his answer or if it's a definite no.

Well ladies, unfortunately my scan anxieties turned out to be appropriate :cry: I've lost the baby :nope: There was a sac measuring something like 30mm but only a little blob inside measuring around 5mm, so they estimate the baby died around 5-6 weeks.

So my body has hung onto this for 6 weeks already :growlmad: I just cannot understand how the body can do this and just wish it would lose it now, I don't want it inside me anymore :nope:.

We are both very upset and have both had a good cry. Families and friends that knew have been informed and are all being very good and supportive. Lady at hospital said they can give me up to 2 weeks if I would rather see if my body loses it naturally in that time (they said this quite often happens once a lady knows it is not there anymore). Otherwise I can take a tablet and then have pessaries 48 hours later to induce a miscarriage or have a D&C.

I am thinking I may give my body this week to see if I start bleeding. If not, I won't leave it the two weeks, will get it sorted next week.

Sorry to have to bring bad news girls x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Nat I'm so very sorry to hear your awful news. Life is so unfair and I'm totally gutted for you. I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling at this time. My thoughts are with you and your other half Hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh my goodness - Nat I can't quite believe it. You poor soul - I know nothing that any of us say will make this any better, but I hope it helps that we are all thinking of you and that we wish you all the best in dealing with this. Will you take some time off work or try to muddle on?

So upset to hear this - can't begin to think how you feel.

Lots of love, Cx

omg nat i am so sorry hun,i am totally devistated for you hun.i cant believe this has happened for u,sending massive hugs ur way:cry:

Nat :hugs: that sucks! Will you be asking them to do a test to see if they could figure out why it happened?

Oh no Nat, I can't believe it. Was only just nipping on here quickly on my phone to see how it went. I never expected to see this news. I am absolutely heartbroken for you, love. I wish I could say or do something to fix it for you more than anything. If you need to talk at all, we're all here for you. Mail me or pm me if you need to.

Sending you support and love xx

Nat im so so sorry to hear your news hun thats really heartbreaking to hear and hope that it all goes the right way for you, my heart goes out to you both hun :hugs:

Hi girls

Thank you so much for all your support :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

OH and I are coming to terms now with what has happened and are pretty positive for the future now :thumbup:. I am trying to look at the positives to this now which are that I have conceived and that my body obviously happily holds onto a pregnancy! The sonographer confirmed that I definitely was pregnant, it just didn't continue to develop :cry:. The pregnancy tissue must still be producing the pregnancy hormone which is why my body is still acting like it is pregnant and not rejecting it. It is still showing no signs of miscarrying naturally :nope:

The funny thing is that, since I've known I'm not pregnant anymore, I haven't had to get up at night to pee and my bloating seems to have gone down a bit :shrug: I am still getting some slight boob tenderness on and off though so there is obviously still some hormone.

I have arranged to go into hospital on Tuesday to take the first tablet of the treatment (by mouth) and will then be back in either Wednesday or Thursday to have the internal pessary (yuk!) to bring on the miscarriage. Pretty scared and wish I didn't have to go through it but it needs to come out now! The best thing would be for my body to realise itself over this weekend and start things naturally but I'm not holding my breath on that :nope:

OH and I have had an awful lot of support from family and friends, everyone has been fantastic. OH's boss let him take yesterday off and he says all his pals at work have been brilliant. The most popular message we keep getting is "don't give up!" And we won't. We plan to try again immediately, we think this is best as the word is that fertility can be higher immediately following a loss and also think we need to get straight back into it (oo-er :blush:) before we worry too much and put ourselves off! I am a lot more confident of conceiving now as my instinct tells me that now my body has done it once it will do it easier next time (plus I will go back to acupuncture too :thumbup:) Obviously there is going to be worry of this happening again but there is no doubt I will get an early scan next time. Since telling people too, it is amazing how many people this has happened to that we know :wacko: And all of them have gone on to have a healthy pregnancy afterwards and now have children :thumbup: It seems it is most common in a first pregnancy. The sonographer told us how often he sees it too, said he sees it most days!

Anyway, that's me at the mo. How is everyone else? Any plans for Easter?

Lou, have you decided on your plan? I am going to say to you too what everyone is saying to me - DON'T GIVE UP!! :hugs:

Nat- you are a inspiration... You're strong for wanting to keep going- not give up, try again... I'd be crushed and not wanting to try again for fear of losing another but you're right- it's more common than I realize and many have gone on to have successful pregnancies with the other kids after the first. :hugs: My thoughts will be with you this weekend as you come to terms with this loss of a sweet angel and preparing for miscarrying this :baby:. I'm rooting for you and your DH! :dust:

aww Honey good on you both, best is to look forward. I truly know how you feel at the moment hun i had a miscarriage at 5 and half months years ago and all i wanted was it gone too but i was too far gone for the pessary or pill so i had to have my little boy !. But got back into trying straight after my first proper period and i fell pregnant reallly quickly and ended up with a beautiful girl who is now 19 this year and off to Uni and within 8 months of her birth i was pregnant with my 2nd daugher who is a very healthy 17 year old at college so Dont ever Give Up hun it will happen sooner than you think and i wish you both all the best.
As for easter we are off to Conneticut for 6 days and cant wait, my acupuncturist on monday says that i dont need anymore this cycle as she is sure that witht he agnus castus we will be fine and she recons that witht he holiday that we could well find out that we are pregnant when we come home but im not holding my breath.
Good Luck Hun our thoughts are with you xx :hugs: :flower:

Oh Ink, I never knew you had gone through that, that must have been so awful for you :hugs:

I hope you have a fabulous holiday and pray that you do indeed come back preggo :thumbup:

x

Good luck Ink - I think the chances will be high for you this month with all you have done and with the holiday element (relaxing, therefore good for conception)...

... Nat - you are a strong woman and I have a lot of admiration for you. Keep at it - there, I'm saying it too!

Well, I have just in the last 24 hours become extremely uncomfy - sore lower back, lots of Braxton Hicks contractions and baby seems to be sitting on a nerve... Hoping this isn't going to stay for the rest of my term, as I now can't bend down or walk dogs far. I had been so lucky until now, and it hadn't stopped me doing a thing!

No big plans for easter - Mr W and I going on a roadtrip tomorrow to deliver some ducks to their new home... Planting up some of the veggies I have been growing from seed for the plot on Saturday and a nice walk with my girls (doggies) on Sunday... If I can! Monday is my day to myself! Have a fab weekend ladies - hope you get weather like us!

Cx

Inkd, will be hoping this is your time. Have a wonderful holiday- I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Nat- I think you're absolutely amazing. You can be so proud of the way you and OH are coping with this. I think you have totally the right attitude about things and as you say, it's very common for women to catch quickly after a loss. Let's hope this is the case for you and you get the successful pregnancy you deserve.
On the subject of how common losses are in a first pregnancy, my friend (who is now pregnant) lost her first, but carried on to have 3 healthy and beautiful children with no problems. As you said, knowing that you can get pregnant is a big hurdle that you've overcome.

Sounds like you've got a nice weekend planned Stina :) Glad to hear you won't be pushing yourself too hard, especially if you've been struggling for the past couple of days. Hopefully a relaxing weekend will help you feel a bit more mobile next week!

Things are all fine here. OH and I going down to my mum's this weekend but he's only staying until Monday- I'll be staying down until Friday. This will probably be the last chance I get to go down south and see my family before baby arrives so that's why I'm staying down a little longer. My air con in my car has decided that now would be a good time to pack in though so in 26c heat yesterday, it felt quite like I was in an oven! Hoping it cools down just a touch for the 5 hour drive down south!

morning hun,enjoy ur week away!!

ur aircon mite just need the fluid topped up,i dont kno much about it but when ours went off dh went to halfords to get the fluid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->