It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I'm same as you with the knee thing :haha: Funnily enough my right knee has been playing up. But I suffer with my knees in general so it's normal for me now and again.

You are having a strange one with all the spotting :wacko: Maybe it is implantation? :thumbup:

Just been reading another thread and it's reminded me of my dream last night (yes, another one!) I dreamt that OH and I were discussing where to move everything in the spare room to in our room, as we needed to make room for baby stuff!!! I must have been pregnant in that dream too :shrug:

I never, ever dream that I am pregnant. So this is going to really get on my nerves if AF shows :growlmad: x

:thumbup: I've just looked it up online and it says that a large majority of pregnant women report an increase in the number of vivid dreams throughout the 3 trimesters of pregnancy. You've been having loads lately havent you?!

I have but it's normal for me. I do dream a lot in general. So I'm definitely not taking that as any kind of symptom x

afternoon every1,just got in from work,nothing new here just extremely tired but thats probably because i didnt sleep well last nite,not long to wait now tho

Hey mamadonna, I'd just like to get to thursday now to find out if I'm in or out! Are you feeling confident this month?

not sure toots i just dont wanna build my hopes up,thought i was last month but i wasnt,i would like to say yeah pretty confident but not 100%

Hey Ladies - I am still here!

All sounding very promising today ladies! Not long now...

Well, I have the doctors this afternoon - she called to tell me the results of my CD21 tests (obviously positive) and that they were looking into getting me in for keyhole examination of my tubes... I was so chuffed to tell them I didn't need it any more! She was over the moon when I told her, and said we'll have a good chat this afternoon.

I don't think the first tri forum is much good for me - I keep reading about horrific symptoms and how when women don't have horrific symptoms they think there is a problem. I am feeling pretty good - a little more tired, and keep getting cramp in my legs, plus the hunger thing... But good all the same!

Going to post a reply with everyone's expected AF date - off to suss out where you are all at!

try not to worry windswept i never suffered with morning sickness with any of mine,some say thats a bad thing but i'm proof its not i have 5 very healthy young lads there,all i got was headaches and tiredness oh and i ate for england

Hi windswept, don't let the horrible symptoms and stories worry you. As long as you feel happy and healthy thats all thats important. Update us later on how your docs appointment goes. Its nice to have our pregnant crew member still with us:kiss:

Mamdonna - you have reassured me, as those are three things I have had (esp the eating thing). Headaches come in the afternoon, and are a bit of a nuisance as I am not sure what to take for them...

So, here's the running:

Inkdchick - due any day
Toots - due Thursday
Mamadonna & Nat - due Sunday

Ooooh - it'll be so good if everyone can become my bump buddies!

if you need to you can take paracetamol,a very exciting week ahead:thumbup:

Mamdonna - you have reassured me, as those are three things I have had (esp the eating thing). Headaches come in the afternoon, and are a bit of a nuisance as I am not sure what to take for them...

So, here's the running:

Inkdchick - due any day
Toots - due Thursday
Mamadonna & Nat - due Sunday

Ooooh - it'll be so good if everyone can become my bump buddies!

Can't wait for us all to be bump buds! We can start a new thread on the first tri 'It will fall out!':haha:

Oooh - that would be good... However, the idea of it 'falling out' scares me! I'm picturing me in the queue in Tesco and pop, it's on the floor! However... Wouldn't it be good if it was as simple as that?!

I know its still really early days but have you had any thoughts on what sort of birth you'd like. I saw a programme about a maternity hospital and the birthing pool looks quite interesting. Mamadonna how did you get on with your previous births?

my first was an emergency sections 2nd was delivered by vontous,not sure if thats the spelling?,third was delivered naturally without pain relief and that was an amazing birth,fourth was emergency section,his cord came out before he did not a nice experience and my fifth was a planned section nice and easy

It always looks so awful on programmes on the tv but you're proof that woman get over it and are happy to go through it again! did you say you've got 5 boys? Are you aiming for a girl this time or not really bothered?

You are an inspiration MamaDonna - five boys, 2 spaniels and having gone through all of those births!

I am keen to explore options for the birthing pool - my friend was going to do that (but ended up with an emergency c-section), apparently they give you more attention when you are in the water! But I will explore all these options with the midwives when the time comes.

It seems so far off just now... Almost like it's someone else who has to go through it and not me!

It always looks so awful on programmes on the tv but you're proof that woman get over it and are happy to go through it again! did you say you've got 5 boys? Are you aiming for a girl this time or not really bothered?

yeah 5 boys would love a little girl but not bothered either way

You are an inspiration MamaDonna - five boys, 2 spaniels and having gone through all of those births!

I am keen to explore options for the birthing pool - my friend was going to do that (but ended up with an emergency c-section), apparently they give you more attention when you are in the water! But I will explore all these options with the midwives when the time comes.

It seems so far off just now... Almost like it's someone else who has to go through it and not me!

i would have loved a home birth but was never an option after my first section,water birth would of been nice,if thats what you want go for it,as its your choice and if you dont you'll always be wondering what if,they wouldnt let anything happen to you and will always be on hand if needed,you can always get out of the pool if its not what you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->