It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

wow 14th june not long now,try not to worry about ur section windswept i have had 2 emergency sections and a planned 1 and the planned 1 was by far the better of the 3:thumbup:

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

I got AF on Saturday :happydance: She's been very well behaved too, seems pretty normal, so hoping body has reverted to normality nice and quickly :thumbup: So officially back on the TTC boat this month now :wacko:

x

Good morning ladies :hi:
I see we are having a few up's and down's as of late - decidedly more down's than up's mores the pity.
Nat I have never seen anyone so pleased to have AF arrive , here's hoping this will be your last for 9 months xx

:thumbup: I'm good... Just :grr: about flag football... I was looking forward to having the group practice and everything. :dohh: Oh well, I still managed to find some good times yesterday. :haha:

How's everyone doing?

Hey girls. Wow, a lot to catch up on here!
Stina- how exciting that you get to meet your bubba soon. It's a shame that it's not gone totally straightforward for you but the most important thing is that baby will arrive in the safest way for you both. I'll be interested to hear which of us is right about whether you're having a prince or princess- I'm sticking with princess ;)

Nat- glad to hear that AF has arrived and behaving normally. I'm sure you're eager to get things going ;)

How is everyone else?

I've got my mum up staying at the moment, hence me not being able to get on here much (I'm on my phone at the moment). All is fine with me. Started 2 lots of antenatal classes last week. Firstly, we had the NHS Parentcraft class on Wed evening. We covered pain relief mainly, and it helped me to be a lot more clear about the options & possible side effects. Also learned a lot more about the labour unit- there's always one midwife to one mum and apparently, it's quite a quiet ward too. The refurb has just been finished on it too so I'm looking forward to the hospital visit in a couple of weeks. We then had our first NCT class all day on Saturday. It was a much smaller group & more participation was included. I was really proud of OH as he got quite involved with giving answers and doing the activities :) Everyone in the class was lovely too, and it was nice getting to know them. We have one more all day class this Saturday, then a 2 hour breastfeeding class in a couple of weeks. There's then a group reunion when all of the babies are born :)

Last Thursday, we had a short 4D scan done with both Grans, as a treat for them. Our little guy wasn't as cooperative as last time, as he spent most of the time with his hands in front of his face! So, the photos we got weren't as good, but he still looked adorable :) According to the sonographer, his estimated weight at the moment is 4lb 7oz, which is slightly above average. Think I'm going to have a 9lber on my hands!!

Hey girls. Wow, a lot to catch up on here!
Stina- how exciting that you get to meet your bubba soon. It's a shame that it's not gone totally straightforward for you but the most important thing is that baby will arrive in the safest way for you both. I'll be interested to hear which of us is right about whether you're having a prince or princess- I'm sticking with princess ;)

Nat- glad to hear that AF has arrived and behaving normally. I'm sure you're eager to get things going ;)

How is everyone else?

I've got my mum up staying at the moment, hence me not being able to get on here much (I'm on my phone at the moment). All is fine with me. Started 2 lots of antenatal classes last week. Firstly, we had the NHS Parentcraft class on Wed evening. We covered pain relief mainly, and it helped me to be a lot more clear about the options & possible side effects. Also learned a lot more about the labour unit- there's always one midwife to one mum and apparently, it's quite a quiet ward too. The refurb has just been finished on it too so I'm looking forward to the hospital visit in a couple of weeks. We then had our first NCT class all day on Saturday. It was a much smaller group & more participation was included. I was really proud of OH as he got quite involved with giving answers and doing the activities :) Everyone in the class was lovely too, and it was nice getting to know them. We have one more all day class this Saturday, then a 2 hour breastfeeding class in a couple of weeks. There's then a group reunion when all of the babies are born :)

Last Thursday, we had a short 4D scan done with both Grans, as a treat for them. Our little guy wasn't as cooperative as last time, as he spent most of the time with his hands in front of his face! So, the photos we got weren't as good, but he still looked adorable :) According to the sonographer, his estimated weight at the moment is 4lb 7oz, which is slightly above average. Think I'm going to have a 9lber on my hands!!

Sorry for the double post- stupid phone!
By the way, I miss Toots too. Really hope she's ok :(

Hi Ladies :hi:

Kim, glad to hear you and :baby: are well. How nice to get a scan done for the grans :thumbup: And it looks like we may have one big whopper on the way and one dainty little bubba. I still think Stina is having a prince like you.

I really am getting worried about Toots. I'm going to send her a private message but I presume she isn't coming on the site at all so that may not help :wacko: I really hope she's ok. I know it was getting her very down the last time she was on. I hope that maybe she is just taking a break from it all.

As for me, the :witch: seems to be on her way out now so planning to be back down to business soon :winkwink::blush: OH and I booked a holiday yesterday though too, first week in July, which is due to fall when she is next due :dohh: Obviously hoping she won't come at all though! We are going to Slovenia for a week :happydance: It looks beautiful in the brochures, all mountains and lakes, OH and I both love scenic holidays. The holiday is courtesy of my lovely daddy too as we are using the money he kindly gave us after his pools win :hugs:

x

Hi ladies, I'm so sorry I haven't been around for a while but I thought I'd have a break from thinking about ttc. Thankyou for missing me:hugs:. I'm currently on cd9 so I'm waiting to ovulate. My new brainwave is.... cough medicine:haha:. I read that the cough medicine Robitussin is supposed to be good for cm. Apparently it has the ingredient Guaiphenesin in it which is the thing that will help. You have to be careful which one you go for as the wrong one can dry up cm so I've gone for the chesty cough version. Sounds nutty I know but I'll give it a go:haha:. The hospital said they thought I was hostile and from what I've read online that means the wrong type of cm, to thick and not sperm friendly so with any luck this new brainwave will work:thumbup:.
How are all you ladies doing? I've missed not chatting to you. :kiss::hugs:

tooooootsss lovely to hear from you glad ur doing ok,i have also heard that cough meds can help with cm

Toots good to hear from you xx
There are some weird and wonderful concoctions around by the sounds of things.

Lou, it's wonderful to see you on here again! We've really missed you around here!
I've heard that cough medicine can be really helpful with cm. Have you thought about trying Conceive Plus? It's meant to mimic fertile cm and help the little guys get to where they're meant to ;) There's lots of success stories from people who used it- it might be a coincidence but we got our BFP the first cycle we used it ;)

Nat- Slovenia is meant to be beautiful. Good choice :thumbup: Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have to worry about AF because it didn't turn up? :winkwink:

How is everyone else?

Things are fine here. Had a couple of very kicky days with bubba but he seems to have quietened down today. It's been feeling like he's trying to climb his way out of my stomach! Had the second NHS Parentcraft class last night which was good. It concentrated mainly on labour and birth, and it was really helpful to hear the way things work at my particular hospital. We were told that it's a teaching hospital (which I hadn't realised!) so there could well be student midwives around when I give birth :blush:

Oh, and here is my latest bump pic. I can't imagine how I'm going to get any bigger!!

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
Hey Ladies

Good to see you back Toots!

Nat - Slovenia is really beautiful - I have been there! Make sure you visit Lake Bled, it is absolutely stunning. If you get there, think of me - I swam from the shore at the campsitey bit right across to the island with the church, the water is so warm and clear, and we had gorgeous little fishies following us all the way! The meadows are stunning - wildflowers, butterflies and dragonflies galore, with the cry of wolves and eagles in the distance. It is truelly beautiful! They only have a teeny bit of coastline though, so it tends to be VERY busy, and beware of the middle aged men letting it all hang lose! Have a great time!

Kim, you are looking swell! Sounds like you are getting really into your antenatal classes, etc and will be well prepared. You seem to be loving pregnancy!

I am having a mixed week - feeling a bit slower now, but still itching to do my nesting! House has been cleaned from top to bottom, baby's stuff is all ready, hospital bag ready to go... Am ready, but not waiting, like everyone assumes I should be. Haven't broadcasted the fact that we are having a section, so keep being asked 'are you fed up yet?', 'any signs?' 'you must be getting impatient?', etc.

Had some bad news this week - MiL has been diagnosed with breast cancer and has to have a breast removed. Mr W is really, really cut up about it and is feeling the pressure of having both of us facing surgery. I'm trying not to think too much about it, need to concentrate on Tuesday... But I wish I could make everyone smile again.

I can't believe that in 4 days I will have my bubba in my arms... It's very exciting.

Getting a bit stressed out about boys names though - still not decided and not liking Mr Windswept's name choice, so feel I need to find something quickly! Prince or princess - I can't wait to find out! EVERYONE still thinks its a boy... So best be prepared with a name!

Will let you all know when there is news... When I can! Cx

Stina , lovely to hear from you, sorry about MiL bigs hugs to Mr W (and you of course).
You've not had an easy ride these last few months sweetie, x x

Thanks Donna - it's funny, I don't really feel like we've had a tough time - obviously a poorly MiL has made me very sad, but everything the pregnancy has thrown at me has been handlable as I know we are very blessed and as long as there is a healthy baby at the end of it all I'd go through anything. It's hard to be sad when you have a wriggly tummy full of baby!

Love x

hi girls sounds like two little ones are getting ready to meet mum soon.
Im just at ov and well not bothering really had acupunture for the hell of it on tuesday as it relaxes me out coz i had three letters from jobs i had applied for and they were all refusals so back at square one i really cant handle anything else at the moment - I JUST WANT A JOB !!!!!!! and a baby but there cant have everything can i xx

toots glad to see you are ok and feeling positive ive heard too that robitussin is supposed to be good but couldnt find out which one had it in so gave up thinking about it. my acupuncturist wants me to take agnus castus again from next week as im cd 11 today and have ov at cd9 she thinks that if i take it from weds cd16 then it should help no end but we will see im not too hopeful xxx

Oh Stina, sorry to hear about your MiL. I can imagine it must all be quite a lot for Mr W to cope with. But come Tuesday, you'll be able to put a smile on everyone's face (I still think you're having a Cara lol).

Inkd- it must be really frustrating for you to try and get a job with how things are in this country at the moment. I'm sure that soon, someone will give you a chance and you'll get some good news.

I have to say although I'm starting to struggle physically now and I'm getting really eager to meet our boy, I will miss being pregnant. Although it feels like he's beating me up from the inside, it'll be weird not having him wake me up with his kicks and nudges. It feels like we have a little bond of our own too- I'll need to learn to share him with my OH too once he's here lol.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Lou!! So glad to have you back :happydance::happydance::happydance: We've all really missed you. Glad you are ok and back in the game :haha:

I am not far behind you, I'm on CD7 today, so also now on the countdown to ov. My first ov countdown since mc :wacko: Planning to :sex: every 2-3 days from this weekend now, as that is what worked for us the month we conceived. Also got acupuncture booked on the 22nd (although I think this will be a bit late to have any effect this month). May also get some grapefruit juice again, even though I really don't like the stuff, as I'd also drank some of that the month we were successful :shrug: Basically I'm just trying to do everything like I did in February :haha:

Kim, lovely bump :thumbup: Not long to go now, it's coming round fast!

Stina, so so sorry to hear about your MIL. I hope she recovers very quickly. Sending :hugs: to both Mr W and yourself :hugs::hugs: I can't believe it's only 4 days until you meet your little one - it has gone so quick. Can't wait to hear if you have a prince or princess :hugs:

Ink, good luck for this month. Lovely photo of you too hun :thumbup:

Happy weekend to all anyway. My little bruv is flying back to Bahrain tomorrow :cry: Probably won't see him in person now until October when he comes back for his 30th and my mom's 60th birthdays x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->