It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi girls,
Nat, glad to hear you're not far behind me. Perhaps we'll both get lucky this cycle[-o<. I've not bothered with the grapefruit juice for a while now cos it's so disgusting but it worked for you last time so just gulp it down!

Stina, Its amazing to think that next week you'll have your bubba:happydance:. The first 'it fell out' crew arrival!! I'm sorry to hear about your mil, that is really awful news. Sending you and mr w big hugs:hugs:.

Kim, thats a fab bump! Not long now to your bundle of joy arrives:happydance:.

Ink, I bought my medicine from amazon. Its in a red and black box and its for chesty coughs. The main ingredient is guaifenesin which is named on the front of the box. I read that has to be the main active ingredient and you shouldn't buy any of the range with letters after the title cos that has things in it that can cause birth defects or some of them dry up cm.

Donna, Deafgal and mama, how are things with you girls?

Along with taking the cough medicine I am drinking between 2-3 litres of water. I'm not normally one to drink much throughout the day and I read that being dehydrated is'nt good when ttc so I'm guzzling for england! The downside is that I seem to spend a great deal of time in the toilet:haha:. I'm not sure if I'm ovulating or not because I've had no ewcm and I normally would have by now so hopefully that'll appear soon so I can pounce on oh:haha:. Have a lovely weekend girls:kiss:

hi everyone,windswept i cant believe ur nearly there only a couple more days and baby will be here,so sorry to here about mil a girl i work with has just been diagnosed too she is having reconstuction done..

ink not thinking or caring about it is usually when it happens so good luck hun:thumbup:

nat good luck hun this could be a really good minth for you as u'll be super fertile

great to have you back toots

hi donna and waiting i hope ur both well

afm just getting thru this tww i dont think i have fallen pg this month so i'm just willing af...still another wk to go:dohh:

i hope so hun coz this is the first month in a very very long time that i have had really clear stringy stretchy cm at ov and i had acupuncture the afternoon before i got it and i got the stretchy stuff at 10 am the next morning so we got busy and today is cd12 and i have had cramping on and off all afternoon so we will see what happens xx

waitin i recon i'll get a job and then find out im pregnant that would be just my luck but hopefully thats how it will happen lol

Sorry to be mia lately. I've been quite busy doing things around and out of the house. I guess it's doing me a world of good though because I've not thought so much about ttc. It's also renewed my interest in :sex: time with my DH. I'm currently on a new cycle so waiting for ovulation to come (probably be another 7 days before it becomes a positive for ovulation soon) then I'll be in the 2 weeks wait while I'm vacationing everywhere. So been going out with friends and doing stuff... Learned how to shoot a gun at a shooting range too (although I don't think I'll ever want to own a gun, least not prior to sending off my future kids to college)... Maybe after they're grown. :shrug: But in the meanwhile, it's a good stress release- I rather enjoyed it. I've always grown up being uneasy/nervous about the idea of guns (so this is the first time in my life I feel more at ease about the idea of guns). The summer certainly has not been a lazy one thus far. I've been trying to get back into working out routine in my daily schedule as well since flag football practice starts for me on Monday (need to shape up for that). :dohh:

I hope everyone's doing alright with their journeys (pregnant or ttc or even waiting to ttc).

wow you sound full o busy deafgal....good luck for this month:thumbup:

Morning everyone :hi:
Hope all is well x x
Fab bump pics Kim
As for moi , not too bad actually positively bouncing my darlings - all's well in my neck of the woods. x x

Hi Ladies :hi:

How is everyone?

I'm CD10 today but still only showing as 'low fertility' on monitor. So just a waiting game for when ov will come. Have felt some ov twinges so hoping they are starting to wake up ready :haha: We :sex: Saturday morning and are now planning every 2-3 days from then until 'peak' has happened :thumbup:

Stina, sending you loads of luck for tomorrow. So exciting :happydance: Can't wait to hear about your little arrival. Take care and get as much rest today as you can x

Got fingers crossed this is your month Nat.
Stina omg ... C - Day tomorrow ... huge :hugs: to you and Mr W.
The first "It Fell Out" :baby: , thankfully he/she won't fall out as being gently assisted out instead.
Hopefully there's a few more new arrivals to come

Hey everyone!

Donna- glad to hear you're in a good place at the moment :) Bouncing Donna is what we like to hear lol.

Deafgal- definitely sounds like you've got a lot on your hands at the moment! Maybe all of the distractions will prove to be a good thing when TTC?

Inkd- yep, that would be timing if you got a job and fell pregnant at the same time but I bet you wouldn't complain ;)

Nat- hope that eggy doesn't keep you waiting too long! It sounds like you've got a good plan in place so fingers crossed your sticky bean isn't too far away :)

Mama- hope you're doing ok and AF is still keeping away ;)

Stina- I can't believe the day is nearly here! Our first It Fell Out baby- so exciting! Good luck for tomorrow hon. We'll all be thinking about you (and waiting to see who guessed the gender right lol).

As for me, everything is fine. Have got a midwife appointment tomorrow so hoping she'll still say that he's head down but he's been moving so much lately, who knows?! Had the last all day NCT class on Saturday which was great. It was a bit more serious and in depth this time, but we got some light relief when a few of the guys had to practice how to change a dirty nappy! OH got off lightly though, as he picked the card for how to put on a baby carrier. He was so relieved lol. We've all exchanged email addresses now so hopefully, we'll all be able to stay in touch :)

nope i wouldnt complain at all but i still havent heard anything about the job yet and i still have 13 days to go to find out for this cycle too lol

i will be thinking of u tomorrow windswept good luck...i cant wait to meet our first fell out crew :baby:

Hi girls, hope everyone had a nice weekend.
Good luck for tomorrow stina. It's very exciting and I can't wait to hear if you have a boy or girl:happydance::baby:

my arms are pretty sore. :rofl: I'm gonna be fine though- stayin' alive! I blame the sore muscles on the weight lifting I did with my friend yesterday. :haha: It was worth it though to make her feel worth something. I told her she kicked my butt at it!

How are y'alls doing? :hi:

Hey girls, how are we all?

Just had a peek on Facebook and it looks like all has gone well for Stina :) I will leave it up to her to make the announcement on Baby Windswept though ;)

Aww, I can't wait to find out :happydance: Was thinking about her all day yesterday. So glad it sounds like it went well :thumbup:

Kim, you next! :happydance:

How is everyone?

I am CD12 now and fertility monitor hit 'high' this morning :happydance: The test stick looked a lot different to yesterday's too, the oestrogen line a lot lighter and there was already a very light LH line :wacko: That usually suggests 'peak' is coming very soon but it seems early for me and I also don't have any real signs (ov twinges, cm) that suggest it is that close. We :sex: last night (Saturday before that) and hopefully will do every couple of days now until ov is gone. Just bought some grapefruit juice with my food shop too :thumbup: Disgusting stuff but, hey, if it helps :haha:

x

i love grapefruit juice nat a only started drinking while ttc but i really enjoy it...

cant wait to hear of windswept i havent got her on facebook so will have to wait :dohh:

my baby was 17 yesterday god time has gone so wuick i cant believe when i think of her that im trying for another one lol but cant wait wish it was now lol
Hope everyone is having a good day despite the rain like i have here, and i hope all went well for Stina and Kim it wont be long before its you we are all waiting to here about aww so sweet thinking about it.
xx tina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->