It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Morning all, hows everybody doing? It's an awful day here, chucking it down with rain! Anyone got any exciting plans for the weekend?
I'm cd 18 today and haven't had any 'symptoms' as yet, I'm not particularly hopeful for this cycle but stranger things have happened I suppose :haha:
I took the cough medicine up until ovulation and I also ordered some royal jelly tablets so I've been taking them for the last 3 days. At the weekend I'm going to order some honey which contains royal jelly, pollen and bee propolis. I've read very good things about it and it can't do any harm to try, apart from rotting me teeth!:haha:

Hiya Toots, :rofl: rotting teeth eh?
Weather sunny but a cool wind , some dark clouds coming over every so often I expect a shower or three at some point.
Housework ... that's as exciting as my weekend will get , unless DH decides to take us out for some retail therapy (he doesn't like staying in feels the need to get out and about!)

Morning Donna, retail therapy sounds like a good plan:thumbup:
Unfortunately I've got to work on Saturday and visit dads on Sunday. Got no idea what to get my dad or other halfs. Mums are so much easier to buy for!

Hi Ladies

How is everyone? Can't wait to hear from Stina to see if she has a prince or princess :happydance:

Well it's my birthday weekend this weekend :happydance::cake: It's on Sunday. 37!! :wacko: So scary how old I'm getting now :nope: Birthdays and my age wouldn't bother me at all if it wasn't for my damn biological clock :growlmad: It gets scarier every year now not being a mummy yet :cry: But I'm still looking forward to my birthday and will enjoy it :thumbup: OH and I are off to see Jason Manford tomorrow night but not sure what will be doing on Sunday - probably seeing mom and dad at some point as want to anyway as it's Father's Day too. That always falls around my birthday, if ever my birthday is a Sunday you can guarantee it's Father's Day.

I'm on CD14 today and have been 'high' on fertility monitor for 3 days now so waiting for the 'peak'! We are into the 'every other day' now this week and will continue this plan until ov gone.

Been bridesmaid shopping dress with my brother's fiancee today, I am going to be their bridesmaid when they get married next May :wedding: She is having her sister too. We have chosen today the style of dress, I am going to have it in fuschia pink with a black sash and she is having black with a fuschia sash :thumbup: Should be really nice. They are aware of my plan for a :baby: and the girl in the shop said they can easily adjust the dress if I happen to be pregnant for the wedding. But if I don't conceive this month or next (which would mean :baby: is due March or April), I will have a couple of months off TTC as I don't want to be due in May or June as would be really heavily pregnant then and don't want to risk missing my bruv's wedding cos I'm giving birth :haha:

Have a fab weekend all x

i hope you have a brilliant birthday weekend wouldnt it be fab if u conceived on ur birthday

Nat have a brilliant Happy Birthday hun , god i wish i was still 37 im nearly 8 years older than you yikes !!!!! lol and still trying so dont lose heart it will happen xx

Thanks girls :thumbup:

Mama, yes I have thought how fab it would be if I conceive on my birthday - it's certainly possible that I could ov around then. It would be fabulous to get a :bfp: and work out that it could have happened then :thumbup:

x

:cake::cake::cake::cake: happy birthday for tomorrow nat :cake::cake::cake::cake:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/ have a fantastic day. Get busy and hopefully that :bfp: is heading your way:thumbup:
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend:kiss:

having an ok weekend here,i know af is just round the corner tho

cant wait to see baby windswept the suspence is killing me

Well, Ladies - he's Prince Archie! The most handsome little red head i ever did see! He weighed 6 lbs 12 oz, so not as wee as they expected! All went well, and we are home - managed a walk at the beach today with my complete little family... Am a very happy girl, and madly deeply in love!

More details and photos to follow... Cx

CONGRATULATIONS on the safe and healthy arrival of little Archie hun so happy and so pleased for you well done hope is all well with yourself too xxxxx:hugs:

Congratulations Mr & Mrs W on the safe arrival of Archie.
Best wishes and :hugs: to all.

XX

Hi Ladies :hi:

Thank you for all the birthday wishes :hugs: I had a lovely day. Am now 37 :wacko:

Stina!! Huge, huge congratulations hun :hugs: So, so happy for you and glad all went well for little Archie's arrival :thumbup: Can't wait to see pics! And I was right :haha: I said you were having a little prince :hugs: Beautiful name choice too, Archie is so cute :thumbup:

As for me, I'm CD17 today and still no peak :growlmad: Not sure I'm going to ov this month to be honest, body pretty quiet even though monitor has had 6 high days now. Also no signs of any EWCM, although I have felt 'wet' :blush: But funnily enough the last time I drank some grapefruit juice I had absolutely no EWCM - and conceived! :shrug: We've been :sex: every 2 days the past week so we are doing what was successful last time. But as I say, not sure I'm going to ov :nope:

How is everyone else? x

Morning Nat , happy (although belated) birthday .
Pretty quiet over here, busy with work and house , counting down the weeks to our holiday. 9 weeks to go !!!!!!!

Congratulations mr and mrs windswept on the safe arrival of baby Archie :baby:
Can't wait to see pics and hear all about him and his delivery!
Hope your feeling well stina:hugs::kiss:

Congratulations 2 you both,i bet little Archie is gorgeous can't wait 2 see pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->