It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Yeah- doing fine... No symptoms at all so guess I am waiting for af to show cuz I got a bfn when I tested this morning (not even a faint second line).

Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry you got a BFN this morning Deafgal :nope: When is AF due? How long have you been ttc now?

How is everyone else? Still no news Kim?

I'm having a bit of a weird 2ww this month - body being a bit strange :wacko: From 3dpo (Sunday) I've been having on and off tummy aches, on Sunday/Monday I would swear they felt very like the pains I got the month I conceived, which I reckon was implantation. Only thing was, in February that was at 8dpo - 3dpo is WAY too early :wacko: So don't think it is anything, wondering if I've just got a bit of a funny tum :shrug: I'm still getting odd little twinges, including a fair few left ovary twinges, am now 6dpo today. Am a bit bloated too. I hate this part of the month! :growlmad:

x

I'm on my 8th cycle of ttc. AF should have been due about tomorrow... Temp rose back up today. :shrug: So no idea what to expect. If AF shows, I'm quitting temping the next couple cycles on account of an insane schedule (between working 3rd shift starting Aug 15 and 2 classes).

Nat- good luck with your 2ww.

I hope your temp going back up is a good sign :thumbup: Keep us posted!

I've never temped, just sounds too much hassle x

It is a lot of work considering a lot of factors that goes into temping. Amount of sleep, time you take the temp, stress, etc. Arugh. That's why I'm gonna quit it after this cycle ends. I'm hoping I get a bfp eventually though... I haven't figured out why my chart is showing like it is and still a bfn. :shrug: It's the most consistent chart I ever had though of all the charts I've been charting since the whole journey started, the only thing I can think of that is different this cycle from the one in June is the fact I've been doing work outs more regularly basis.

Hey girls :)

DG- I admire you temping, but totally understand why you're going to give it up. It was the only thing when I was TTC that I never tried- I just couldn't get my head around it. It sounds like quite a big commitment.

Nat- how are you feeling today? Are you still having mad 2ww symptoms?

Well, baby is still showing no signs of budging! I ended up at the ANDU on Tuesday evening because my hands and feet had swelled to really crazy levels. As we were already at the hospital visiting OHs dad (a long story!) and the ANDU was right around the corner from his ward, I thought it was best just to pop in and get checked out. They found protein in my sample as well as my BP being a bit high so I had to go back again last night to do another check. Everything was fine- no protein, BP had come down but my feet have got worse. They said it's just a combination of a load of fluid and the heat. I seriously can't even bend my ankles now, and my legs are just solid! They monitored baby for a bit and he was great- heart rate good and moving lots. The monitor picked up on tightenings that I was having, but couldn't feel anything. Midwife had another attempt at a sweep but still couldn't because my cervix is still too long. She said it was soft now though, so something is happening- just very, very slowly! Still have to go tomorrow for the final sweep attempt, but it's looking very much like Saturday will be the day.

You are really living up to your name, Waitin4astork!

I hope all goes well and baby is here very soon! Can't wait to hear your news!

I am having the longest and heaviest period ever - really feels like it is draining me. That's 10 days+ now, and no sign of it stopping. I had planned to track my cycles and be ready for my next lot of ttc next year, but with our news about Archie we decided I'd go back on the pill until he's all fixed. He is our number one priority just now - even Mr W's work (which relies on him) comes 2nd to any medical requirements Archie has. It is also worrying that Archie's condition is hereditary and so any brother or sister may suffer the same problem. We'll have to find out all the facts and think long and hard before making someone else endure this.

I am not coping as well with our news as I had been - really scared about next week. Fed up with people pitying my beautiful little boy and wish my MiL would lose her voice (that's me being polite). She's told the whole world (her version). I think things like this should be kept private - not shouted from the rooftops. I've had people crying at Archie in the street - how the hell do they expect that to make me feel?

Rant over. Sorry ladies, you are a great support! Cx

Oh Stina, does your MiL not have any common sense ?
At the end of the day this should be a private family thing I do agree with you there, sorry that people have made you cry :hugs:

Ugh Stina, what is it with your MiL and her big mouth?! I can imagine in a tight knit community as yours, you must be getting people stopping you and talking to you A LOT. It surprises me how little tact some people have. I guess everything that you're going through with Archie has put everything is perspective with work etc. I really, REALLY hope the appointment goes well on Tuesday x

:hugs: Wind- he's a very strong boy. If people start to pity him, tell them you feel sorry for them because they think they gotta feel sorry for a beautiful strong baby boy.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Stina, so sorry you are having it rough with how people are reacting at the moment :hugs: I do think they all should be a bit more positive about things. Especially your MIL! You have said yourself that Archie is showing no signs of being poorly so chances are this thing can be sorted out and he will recover well :thumbup: Hope all goes well on Tuesday hun.

Kim, your little one is certainly hanging about! At least you have an end date to it all now and good news that your cervix is softening :thumbup:

As for me, I'm now trying to ignore all the twinges and weirdness my body is giving me this month. This seems such a long 2ww! :growlmad: It is simply too early for any of these things to be pregnancy related as implantation isn't meant to happen until at least 7dpo or so (today!) One thing I've noticed today is that I am quite 'wet', seem to have quite a bit of CM like I get approaching ov. I have bought a FRER today just in case I fancy taking it over the next few days to see. Also have a pack of 2 predictor tests in the cupboard. The one thing I am watching for more than anything is constipation :blush: That was a huge sign for me last time as I never suffer with that. Felt like I had it a bit first thing this morning but it's since rectified itself :blush: My digestion is a bit weird - am a bit gassy sometimes and have had a few instances of slight wind pains. No real activity in :holly:. Main things are all the tummy/ovary twinges every now and again.

One thing about implantation though - the FRER I bought today says it gives a positive result in 62% of pregnant women 6 days before AF is due! So that would be tomorrow for me! So surely that means implantation can happen very early?? :shrug:

Afternoon girls :)

Nat- how are you feeling today? Any more random symptoms? That's actually a very good point about the FRER being able to give results that early. Hmm. Are you going to wait until AF is due to test, test early, or just see how you feel?

Well, I had another midwife appointment today. Third sweep attempt failed :( She said that she couldn't reach my cervix because her 'fingers are too stubby'! What?!!!!
So, onwards to 1pm tomorrow- induction time. Annoyingly, I thought I was on my way yesterday. Had 6 hours of tightenings exactly 10 minutes apart, and lasting for 2 minutes. And then they suddenly stopped :( Have had odd tightenings today (along with a couple that woke me up in the night), but generally all quiet again. Argh!

Hi Kim :flower:

I've felt pretty normal today so convinced I'm not pregnant now really :nope: Although of course I hardly ever felt pregnant last time :shrug: Did a CBFM stick this morning to see if any faint second line showed (as this happened last time and eventually turned positive). No second line :nope: I am still only 8dpo though so I know it's very early. But it's just that my body has done weird things very early this month :haha:

Sorry your third sweep attempt failed hun :nope: Good luck for tomorrow :thumbup: So exciting that your little one will be on his way :happydance::happydance::happydance: Are you nervous? x

Just thought I'd nip on here quickly and let you know that I'm about to head off to the hospital. Little man is determined not to come out on his own, so an induction it is. It's not exactly how I wanted things to be but I just want him here and safe in my arms now. Please try and send me positive induction/labour vibes- I'm feeling nervous now!!

Will update when I can x

Good luck hun, thinking of you. Can't wait to hear your news :happydance::happydance::happydance:

GOOD LUCK WAITIN'!!!!!! SENDING SOME POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND VIBES IN YOUR DIRECTION! Can't wait to hear all about your baby when he finally comes!

I feel I should share the happy news of the Stork's special delivery... I am sure Kim will tell us all her happy news when she can, but just to reassure everyone that there has been a delivery and all appears to be well.

So... That's two births now! Here's to the next one...

Good Morning all :hi:
Congratulations Kim and DH will await updates...
How is everyone?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"