It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Fab news, thank you Stina for passing that on :happydance: Can't wait for the update from Kim.

Stina, best of luck for your appointment today, hope all goes ok. Will be thinking of you. Am I right in remembering it's your birthday today too? If so, I know you may very well not be thinking about that too much with all else going on, but Happy Birthday anyway hun :cake: x

Hi ladies, I've had internet problems yet again so I haven't been able to come on here but its sorted now:happydance:. I can't wait to find out all about kims delivery, so exciting!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
How's everybody doing?

Hi Lou :flower:

I'm ok, how are you? Are you enjoying your time off work? x

Hey Nat, I've been keeping occupied by doing some painting. I spent 3 hours glossing the skirting boards in the lounge the other day and had an awful headache afterwards! Must have been the fumes:haha:. I still have my saturday job at the holiday camp and its really busy there cos its the school holidays now. One of the cleaners had an awful caravan to clean, she went into the bathroom and someone had obviously had an 'upset stomach' and had gone to the toilet in the shower and on the bathroom floor and it was all up the walls! What is wrong with people! she looked so upset that she had to clean that up, I reckon I would have been in tears! The 6 weeks holidays tend to be the worst weeks of the season for some reason.
Where abouts are you in your cycle at the moment hun? Any promising symptoms yet?

Hey girls :)

Well, I'm sending this from my hospital bed lol, so not able to get a pic on until I'm home.

Birth didn't go as straight forward as I'd hoped, but the main thing is that our gorgeous boy Alex William is here, born at 8.14am yesterday morning weighing 8lb 12oz :)

I'll post a proper birth story when I'm home, but the birth was a little complicated. Ended up with a forceps delivery and afterwards, I had a massive bleed out- lost around 3 litres of blood so needed a transfusion which took around 6 units of blood, and 2 units for plasma amongst other things. Have been transferred from labour ward to normal maternity ward this afternoon, so hoping they'll let me home tomorrow.

Despite all this, he's worth every second. I can't believe we have such a gorgeous little boy now :)

Kim, huge congratutions to you and your OH and welcome little Alex to the world :happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't wait to see a pic :thumbup:

Sorry you had a rough time of it but hopefully you and your little one will be allowed home soon.

Great news! :dance::yipee::headspin:

Wow Waitin! Glad you survived fine and that the baby boy is precious and worth all that work. We can't wait to see pictures when you're able to go home and post one. :hugs:

How's everyone else doing? I'm fine. Just doing nothing today- gotta work at 4 pm but other than that nothing much is going on right now. I'm just gearing up for school to start on Monday next week. :yipee: Then I start taking my classes a week after that (so 2 more weeks and then school starts for me).

massive congratulations waiting,all the pain etc is worth it in the end,cant wait to see pics

Congratulations Kim! Sorry to hear baby Alex gave you tough time but I'm sure he is totally worth it:yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:. Can't wait to see pics of the little fellow. Hope you are feeling ok after a tramatic sounding experience:hugs:.
Hope everyone else is fine and dandy today.

Oh my god Nat!!!! You dark horse ;) Congratulations sweetie- SO, SO very happy for you :) Exciting times for the It Fell Out Crew. Yaaaaaaay!! :) xxxx

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I still can't quite believe it! It has only taken us 2 months of trying since the mc so we are very, very pleased in how quickly it has happened this time :happydance:. Bit of a difference to the whole year it took first time :wacko:

The top FRER on the pic was actually back on Monday morning at 11dpo. I never tested before this so may have got a positive even earlier, I don't know. The digital was then yesterday morning (12dpo) and the bottom First Response (not an early result one this one) was yesterday afternoon. I've also taken another First Response this morning which looks pretty much the same as yesterday afternoon's one. Got a very positive OPK this morning too :thumbup:

I held off saying anything purely because I tested so early and am wary of a chemical, so wanted to make sure I got a few positives first! AF isn't due until tomorrow so still very, very early.

I have amazingly been having symptoms since only 3dpo!! Had what I swear were implantation pains at 3/4dpo and lots of twinges since. Main thing that made me test was getting very thirsty, which has started over the past 3-4 days. This was a huge thing I had last time. I also admit to having an instinct I was right from ov but I didn't dare to believe it.

I am amazingly pretty relaxed about the whole thing. Definitely less nervous than last time, which doesn't make a lot of sense really :shrug: I think I have accepted that there is nothing I can do, I just have to look after myself and our little bean as much as I can and hope for the best. OH seems very nervous though - he admitted he is, particularly as we've found out so early.

Hoping that this time I am on this journey until next Springtime (think :baby: will be due around mid-April).

Anyway, there's my story. How is everyone else?

Kim, are you home now? Hope you are feeling better and that little Alex is doing well. Can't wait to see pics :happydance:

x

Well I wasn't expecting to see that nat!!! Well done Hun. Huge congratulations:cloud9:. It's about time we had a :bfp: on here! :happydance:

Kim, how are you and baby Alex getting on?:baby:

How's everybody else? :hugs:

Thanks Lou :hugs:

How are you? Still enjoying your time off work?

Oh and by the way everyone, what about all these stupid riots?! What on earth is this country coming to?? :shrug:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->