It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Yes Nat it could well be with the way ur uterus is,3+on a digi is a good sign and nice dark lines on a test 2:thumbup:

I can totally understand your fears nat but to be honest I think it sounds like old blood from implantation. I'm totally confident that everything is going to be fine, please try not to worry Hun. Im thinking of you and hoping everything will be fine (which it will!) :hugs::kiss:. I would love you to get total reassurance at your docs appointment because you deserve to feel happy and confident about your pregnancy.
Stina, glad to hear you and Archie are well. It must be horrible seeing you're little one have jabs, it's bad enough as an adult!
Hope everyone has a good weekend:kiss:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone has had a good weekend? :thumbup:

It is my OH's birthday today :cake: Taking him out for a nice meal later :happydance: He doesn't know where I'm taking him :haha:

I'm feeling a bit more positive now about things :thumbup: Spotting appears to have stopped, haven't had any since Saturday afternoon now :happydance: Saturday was a lot less than Friday too, only a tiny bit. So I am really hoping this was from implantation and things moving around in there pushed it out. I am feeling a lot more pregnant this time than last time already - keep getting waves of tiredness and am tending to go to bed a bit earlier already, have already had to get up in the night to pee a couple of times and have even had a few instances of very slight nausea! :wacko:

Seen doc this morning too and confirmed this pregnancy. Doc was actually very good and very understanding of my anxieties after last time :thumbup:. Before I said anything he said "you're probably wondering if I can get you in for an early scan?" I said yes. He has said he will try to get me one but can't promise the hospital will oblige. He said they are inundated with requests for early scans and, even with a history like mine, may well turn it down. Said he recommends waiting until I am about 7 weeks to make sure something can be clearly seen, which I expected anyway. He said he can't really call them until I am nearly 7 weeks or so as they'll just say it's way too early and turn him away, so asked me to call the surgery when I'm around 7 weeks as a reminder and he will call and see. Said if they agree, they will probably get me in the first next available appointment so should be within a few days or so from him calling :thumbup: He told me not to worry, although he knows this is easier said than done, said that it is out of my control what happens and I don't need to do anything differently. So on docs orders I am going to try to relax a bit now :wacko: He didn't seem at all concerned about the bit of spotting I had, said that was very likely from implantation and is very common. I've left my number with reception for a midwife to call me to make a first appointment with her at 8-9 weeks or so, but my intention is to have had an early scan before then definitely. Do you ladies think it is worth me booking a private scan in case NHS turn me down?

PS: I attach a pic of 2 HPTs. The top one was my first one a week ago today with FMU. The bottom one is this morning at FMU. There seems to be a lot of progression to me?? :shrug: I feel I need an early scan too to check there is just one :baby: in there! :haha:

All very positive, Nat! I'm feeling good for you... Am sure its something to do with the date you tested (my 30th)!

Will be checking for progress!

Is paying for a scan an option for you, if they wont oblige at 7 weeks? We dont have the privilege, but I would be tempted if it was available to us...

Lol Nat, didn't you say that a psychic saw you with twins?! ;) If I were you and budget allows, I would definitely have a private scan done. We booked an early scan and found it very reassuring.

How is everyone else doing?

I've not had such a great few days unfortunately. After being discharged from hospital last Tuesday, I found myself back at labour ward on Friday night. I passed a large piece of placenta at home which hadn't been removed and so I was kept in hospital all over the weekend. Because I'm breastfeeding, Alex had to stay in hospital with me and I felt so guilty that he'd spent more of his life in hospital than at home, even though he's been absolutely perfect. I had a scan on Monday and was told that it looked like everything was now gone (it was a horrible feeling, willing nothing to show up on an ultrasound) so hopefully that should be it. I'm on antibiotics now, just in case of any infections. I was starting to think I was going mad as all last week, it seemed like I was feeling worse, not better. The pressure on my stitches was unbearable (that was the piece of placenta pressing down) and I was feeling feverish. I just feel lucky that Alex is such a good baby- he's taken all of the upheaval in his stride. I just hope that finally now, things can settle down and we can concentrate on being a family at home.

Nat- no way! Today's my husband's birthday. He turns 29. Tell him happy birthday for us. It's freaky that our husbands have their birthdays within days of each other. Get the scan done early for peace of mind.

Waitin- how scary. Glad that's solved now and they finally removed the placenta.

Oh dear Kim, sorry to hear you've been a bit poorly. That must have been a shock passing a big bit of placenta at home :wacko: At least it should all be sorted now :thumbup:

Deafgal, yes two OH birthdays very close together :thumbup: My poor OH came out in a stinking cold on his birthday poor thing :nope: Still enjoyed his meal Monday night though and is on the mend now I think.

I am feeling ok. This pregnancy is already pretty different to my first one (I am praying this is a good sign!) I am way less bloated this time, have hardly any tummy twinges now, but am having a fair few waves of tiredness and nausea and am peeing at night already and a fair bit in the day too :wacko: By my calculations I would be 5 weeks today (from when I think I ov'd) but from LMP docs will be counting me as 6 weeks on Saturday. Plus I think I could be further along than I think because of that 3+ digital last Saturday :shrug: So god only knows really. Am feeling rather nervous still, partly still because I'm still checking for spotting coming back after last week and partly because 5-6 weeks is when our last little bean stopped developing :cry:

Anyone heard from Ink? Not heard from her on here in a while, hope she's ok x

HI girls so sorry for not coming on before.
Firstly i would like to say a HUGE congratulations to Nat and i wish you a very H & H nine months honey you deserve it wow see what happens when i go away for a few weeks !!!
and secondly Congratulatins on the arrival of little Alex Kim he is goegeous and i really hope that all is well with you now so sorry to hear about your delivery and problems after but am sure you will be fine soon.

I have come back on to loet you all know that we have had a good talk me and to be hubby and we have decided that enough is enough i have since had my 15th emmc and i cant do this anymore so we have decided to let it go and go travelling instead and not try anymore. Its just not gonna hapen for us and we have accepted that now.
It was very sd to talk about coz i would have loved another child and him to be a dad for the first time but im 45 this christmas (28th) and well my body just doesnt want to harbour anything now but things have seemed a little brighter for us after talking about it and well travelling is something we want to do and without the trappings of what i can and cant have is now gone and i can get back to being me and we can now enjoy each other as we want to and not some regimented life that we have had for the last 4 and a bit years. So we are making our fist trip by car to Italy on the 28th and cant wait need the holiday looking forward to seeing snow !, on the alps when we drive throught the pass on sunday yay love the snow .

So i leave you now and wish all you lovely friends and ladies left to get pregnant all the very best and the two babies already part of our little thread WELCOME :hugs: xx
Have a good summer girls and i hope it al works out for you all.
P.S. i will pop on at christmas and new year to wish you all a happy one but that will be all now .
Love to everyone
Tina xx

aw Tina this has brought a tear 2 my eye,we will miss u loads hun but we understand,going around travelling will be great

take care tina will look forward to hearing from you when ur on here xxx

Awww Tina, we're all going to really miss you on here :cry: But I completely understand what you are doing and lots of travelling sounds fantastic :thumbup:

All the very best hun and do pop on around Christmas or so to let us all know how you are doing. Good luck with everything :hugs: xxx

Nat- no way! Today's my husband's birthday. He turns 29. Tell him happy birthday for us. It's freaky that our husbands have their birthdays within days of each other. Get the scan done early for peace of mind.

Waitin- how scary. Glad that's solved now and they finally removed the placenta.

It was my dh birthday yesterday(21st)

mama- wish your husband a happy birthday for us even though we're a day late.

How's everyone doing?

How is everyone doing?

I am ok. Have got midwife appointment now next Wednesday at 9.30am and a private early scan booked for 4.40pm on Monday 5th September :thumbup: Didn't want midwife that early really but she is on holiday early September, then OH and I are away second week so she wanted to at least get my paperwork started next week. I'll be around the 8 week mark for my scan so it should give a clear idea of how things are going :thumbup: I am going to be terrified :wacko:

x

:thumbup: I'm good over here... Good luck with that appt, Nat!

Where is everyone? It's been quiet in here for a while. I hope I didn't scare peeps off with my last post. :shrug:

:hi: all ok here just very impatiently waiting for my sugery date so i can start ttc again:dohh:

wishing u the very best of luck nat,i'm sure all will be well and nat junior will be nestled in nicely:thumbup:

thank you for all your messages girls i got a bit scared yesterday i had what i think is ovulation spotting and today i got up with dizziness that keeps coming and going so think i may be coming down with something now and we are off travelling on saturday :( cant believe it no spotting today and it was light brown so i presume it was ovulation spotting as im not looking out for anything and have never had it before so it was a real shock to get it had to ring the surgery to find out what it was as i was really worried something was going on like hitting the menopause early or something like that but no they jsut assured me that it was a really good ovulation sign so much for giving up hey ! but i have and now its all gone thats where my thinking about it has stopped and will be having lots of lovely italian wine when im home in italy !!! yay and if anything does happen for us it would be a bloody miracle and ironic seeings how im having everything i shouldnt even the sneaky fag here and there !!! Lol
Hope everyone is ok and NAT i wish you all the best with your pregnancy honey and it will be strong and healthy all the nine months and on arrival honey :hugs: xxx

How is everyone? Any plans for the weekend?

Ink, have a fantastic time travelling :thumbup: Do pop back now and again to update us on how you're getting on.

OH and I are off out for a meal tonight with my mum and dad, it is their wedding anniversary today. Then OH is off to the Villa vs Wolves match with my dad and two uncles tomorrow (OH a wolves fan, my family Villa fans :haha:) One of my uncles has an Executive box at the Villa so they're all going in there.

I'm still feeling ok. No real strong symptoms still, just some tiredness and very slight nausea sometimes and very slightly tender boobs on and off. Plus very itchy nips today! :blush: I am not bloated at all this time, looked about 4 months gone by this stage last time :shrug: I'm really hoping that the different things this mean are good news [-o<

x

thank you Nat when i come back i hope to see that all is doing really well for you.
Well bye :hi: Gils will check in with you all when i get back on the 18th sept !!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->