It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Stop it Toots! Stay positive... The witch looks for negativity, so get rid of it right now!

I'll try. I've spent so much time going to the toilet today cos I'm convinced it's on it's way! People are going to think I've got a problem:haha:

Are you needing the toilet lots too? Or just checking?

I don't feel a desperate urge to go although I don't struggle when I'm there:haha: I think I'm just checking:dohh: roll on tomorrow! I might have to test tonight when I get home just to see if it shows anything. I'm not convinced these cheap tests from amazon are particularly great but it's worth a go:haha:

Ooh - top tip that I have learnt... If you have a POAS type test, it seems to be far better to actually pee in a plastic cup and then dip the stick in for set length of time. I have had far clearer results this way, even the control line is more bright. I can tell which of my eight tests were done which way!

I'm going to have a go later. Sod it! The worst it can be is a negative and I'm used to seeing them by now:haha:

Maybe FMU is best, so if you don't get anything on tonight's you can look forward to the morning too?

I've got a clear blue in the cupboard that I'm saving if/when af is late so I'll use that one probably Friday if af doesn't show tomorrow.
Donna when is af due for you?

Early days then. Do you tend to stay fairly level headed or assend into complete insanity as I have been doing?!:wacko:

Level headed - have had this journey 3 times before, mc between 8 - 13 weeks after having a little girl 8 years ago.

The insanity will kick in if I get a BFP ! :wacko:

Hopefully the :bfp: is just round the corner for us all. I can't stand much more of this! I think I drive my oh up the wall as well, he must be sick of the site of my boobs:haha: 'are they any bigger? How do my nipples look? Can you see any more veins?':haha:

I'm not so sure that he will get fed up that easily - getting him to look at ur boobs everyday !! every man's dream and no need to ask either :haha:

I don't think half the time he can notice any difference with them but the poor luv doesn't want to bring me back down to reality, plus he likes a quiet life:haha:

Sounds like a nice man! Let us know once you've tested tonight... We've got our fingers crossed for you!

They all like the quiet life - shame we have other plans for them !!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Just been shopping in town and I am aching all over :cry: I don't know whether I've pulled something, slept funny or what. But I feel about double my age today :haha: The pains are going all round my hips, lower back and across tummy, occasionally getting twinges on the left side, and my knees are aching too! I think I'm just getting old :wacko:

Something I saw in a card shop that I'd so love to get (and you may get one Windswept :thumbup:) - a 'mummy to be' christmas card :happydance:

Ooh Toots, it's getting close to testing time for you! x

I'll be going home in about an hour or so, I'll let you know what the test says.:thumbup:

My knee has been bad this month aswell nat. I do suffer with my knees once the weather starts getting damp but it's been particularly bad lately. I still think it's sounding pretty good with you!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->