It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Good Luck Little Archie for today we are all thinking of you....
I hope one of you girls gets that long awaited new BFP soon..
Me i have 9 days to go before my knees to be operated on and to find out the prognosis of the long leg scan to see if they can do anything about my hips too and when coz the pain has been horrendous just recently not been out of the house ina week but hey the sunshine was lovely and sat in the back garden for a while til i had to move cant sit for too long but hopefully not for too much longer and then back out on the push bike to get rid of this extra weight ive gained from not being able to do anything..
Have a good week girls will log back in soon
Love to everyone xx

:hugs: ink hope you feel better from all these pains.

Stina- hope you'll check in soon and update us on how Archie's doing. I'm thinking of him too as he gets his surgery today.

:hi: everyone else! Hope y'alls are doing ok.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Ink, sorry you're having a rough time with knees and hips, hope that all gets sorted out for you soon :hugs:

Stina, thinking of your little Archie today, will keep eye out for any update :hugs:

x

Hi everyone :)

Nat, your bump is beautiful. So exciting that your little bean (well, not so little now!) will be arriving into the world in a matter of weeks!

Ink- sorry you're suffering. I bet you can't wait to get the ops done.

How's everyone else?

Have been thinking of Stina & Archie all day. It was postponed yesterday but as far as I know, going ahead today.

Thankfully, all was fine with Alex's scan. The lump is a ganglion, which is a huge relief as it's completely harmless. The doctor said it might disperse as he gets older, or they might do an op if not but there's no guarantees that it won't just come back anyway. It's certainly not affecting him now & we could see all of the tendons in his hand moving with no problem :)

Very quick update ladies, Archie is in theatre right now. Op takes 6 hours or so, he went down at 9.30... So it's the waiting game. The longest waiting game of my life! The past couple of days have been the worst in my life. Emotional roller coaster. I don't wish this on anyone. I am feeling very numb right now - almost like I'm in denial. Sitting in a cafe with Mr W and about to force feed myself...

God, I love my little boy and want him back very soon.

Thank you for all your well wishes. Cx

Hi hun,how's it going,shouldn't be long now and you'll have ur little man back with you where he belongs xx

We won't get him 'back' until after he's been in intensive care for a couple of days, and high dependency for another couple... For now, it'd be nice just to see him... That pager is not going off :(

:hugs: That pager needs to hurry up and go off soon so you can be reunited with your wee little man who's so strong. :hugs: :flower: I'm praying for him.

Aww, thinking of you all Stina :hugs: These guys know what they are doing, he's in the best place and is a strong little boy, he's already proved that. Hope you are reunited very soon. Will keep eye out for updates.

Kim, great news about Alex too :thumbup: Glad all is well x

Quick update ladies - Archie's op was a success, but he had post op complications and is relying on all sorts of machines, etc to keep him going. My thoughts of being in ICU for a couple of days were devastated when they said he'll be there for 5-7 days. He's gradually getting better and coming off the things that were keeping him going. He's still on ventilator, pacemaker, etc - but we hope he'll open his eyes tomorrow.

Good to know the surgery was a success. Oh dear. 5 to 7 days? :shock: That's long. Glad he seems to be doing better and slowly coming off of various machines. Hope he will open his eyes tomorrow for you. :hugs: :flower: That'll be the most precious and beautiful thing you'll be treasuring tomorrow.

Sending all my love to you and little Archie,I'm pleased the op was a success,xx

Aww Stina, so sorry there were complications that mean he's going to be in ICU for longer than you thought but glad op was a success and he is getting better :thumbup: Such a big op for such a little boy :nope: Keep us updated, you are in our thoughts :hugs:

Big step backwards today - Archie is back where he was when he came out of theatre. Causing lots of worry, but we have to stay hopeful.

Oh Stina :nope:

Praying for little Archie to stay strong and get back on the mend [-o< Thinking of you all at what must be a very difficult time :hugs:

Stay positive hun x

Oh no. I'm praying hard for little Archie. He's a fighter so he'll pull thru and get better. :hugs:

Ah I'm so sorry Archie is goin through all this bless him,i really hope he gets better soon x

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

Stina, keeping eye out for updates, hoping all is ok? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79