It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ah bless you dg,that sucks!i too get allergies(hayfever) that'll probably start soon!

Hey ladies - sorry to bore you with my dramas, but thought I'd share some photos of my boy.

The first two are self explanatory. The 3rd is my first cuddle in 6 days.

The second last one is the expression we saw for 5 days - totally blank, but fully awake.

The last one is him at home, back to being himself again!

Attachments

• archie op photo.jpg
    archie op photo.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 6
  • archie op photo[1].jpg
    archie op photo[1].jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
  • archie op photo[2].jpg
    archie op photo[2].jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Archie op photo[3].jpg
    Archie op photo[3].jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
  • archie op photo[4].jpg
    archie op photo[4].jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is well :thumbup:

Stina, great to hear from you :thumbup: So, so pleased that Archie now seems to be on the mend and back to himself. That must have been so scary for you all. It must have been so hard to see someone so little going through all that :nope: Great news that it doesn't seem to be anything genetic that other children of yours may have too :thumbup: So sounds like another little Windswept could be in the offing in the future then? :haha:

Mama, sorry you are feeling poorly, as with you too DG. DG, keep us posted on any results you get.

As for me, I'm still doing good generally but seem to have started with painful and 'pins and needles' hands at night :nope: Looking on the net think this could be carpal tunnel :shrug: Going to mention to midwife on Friday but, looking on the net, it seems very common in pregnancy and my hands don't look swollen. I still don't seem to have any swelling anywhere really which I'm surprised at really considering I only have less than 4 weeks now until due date. I've hardly gained weight too, am just all bump at the front :haha:

Nursery is nearly finished :happydance: All furniture now put together and have started to put things away in there. Washed baby clothes yesterday so they will be ready to put away soon - they look so cute :cloud9: So I will post a pic very soon of the nursery.

Time is going so quick - can't believe how close due date is now :wacko:

x

Ah poor little Archie,that must have been heartbreaking to watch him go through it,but he looks amazing now,you must be so proud of him

Nat i can't believe ur nearly there!!

Stina you have a strong little boy glad to see him on the mend xx

Hi girls, Stina im so so pleased that Archie is on the mend and looks so happy, Nat time has gone really quickly and wish you the best on your coming delivery.
Im doing ok right knee is all healed but i seem to have a really sore left knee still so so stiff as it feels like they have remoulded or repositioned the muscles around the left knee so am having to learn a new way to walk with it so will be asking a lot of questions on the 17th april to find out exactly what they have done.
im now coming up to my 2nd period after the op , this cycle has looked more promising than any other as ov this cycle was the stretchy-est egg white i have ever had between my thumb and middle finger it stretched as far as they would go and swear ut would have gone further if my fingers had gone that far lol, but i heard that the aneasthetic stopped ov and any chances for months anyone heard that before

Hi Ladies

Ink, glad your knees are healing, hope you get it all sorted finally soon. I've not heard that about anaesthetic either :shrug:

Does anyone know why I'm suddenly having problems attaching pics to my messages? I've taken a 'full-term' (37 weeks) bump pic and some pics of our finished nursery but it is saying 'this file is too large' for any pic I try to attach :growlmad:

x

no me neither but imm hoping that what i have had this cycle is good but hey with whats happened in the last 5 years im not holding my breathe lol x

:shrug: No idea, Nat. I have yet to figure out how to attach pics from my phone. :dohh: I always have to access the computer to do it. :shrug:

Ink- never know. Things have a way of catching us off-guard. Hope your knees are healing nicely!

the right one is perfect but the left one is giving me problems its so tight and i cant find out what they have done to it until the 17th april :( but im walking just stiffly and differently which is weird but im more intrigued to know why i got what i did at ov this cycle and if im gonna get my period tomorrow or sunday (cd 24 - 26) cant wait a bit excited to be honest hee hee wont b disappointed if it comes tho coz its not worth the upset got lots to look forward to as we are off to austria for 1 week and then home to italy for the next week in july xx
Hope you are ok how are you xx

Vacation to Austria and Italy sounds fun!

I'm doing good. Keeping busy with work and school. I get a break from work next week. :yipee: But not going to do much, just stay home mostly but maybe a day trip to Cincinnati for checking out a museum or the zoo. :shrug: Haven't decided yet what we'll do. Still waiting to see how the meds work out on my DH. They are checking his blood in about 2 weeks so when they do that, we'll know more whether or not that might help us conceive. :thumbup: Course, he'd still need to do a new sa probably in 4 weeks. :shrug:

Hope everyone is ok? :thumbup: DG, keep us posted on any results you get. Ink, that holiday sounds lovely :thumbup: Hope you get answers about your knee on 17th.

As for me, I'm ok. Just a waiting game now to see when little one decides to make his/her appearance :haha: Seen midwife this morning and all is still fine - BP still 100/60 (has been this constantly all way through), urine fine, bump measuring fine and Bean's heartbeat good :thumbup: Head is also engaging in pelvis so baby getting in position ready :happydance:

Having some niggles, which is to be expected, but in general I've definitely been very lucky with pregnancy. Worst thing I have now is carpal tunnel syndrome so my hands and fingers are very tingly/achy during the night, which disturbs sleep a fair bit :wacko: So just hope that goes once baby is born.

Have a good weekend ladies x

Nat- do you think maybe wearing a brace at night might help the carpel tunnel? I wear the brace whenever my wrist starts to play up (inflammation). Hope the baby comes out soon and that goes away that you won't have to deal with it for long.

:hi: everyone!

Vacation to Austria and Italy sounds fun!

I'm doing good. Keeping busy with work and school. I get a break from work next week. :yipee: But not going to do much, just stay home mostly but maybe a day trip to Cincinnati for checking out a museum or the zoo. :shrug: Haven't decided yet what we'll do. Still waiting to see how the meds work out on my DH. They are checking his blood in about 2 weeks so when they do that, we'll know more whether or not that might help us conceive. :thumbup: Course, he'd still need to do a new sa probably in 4 weeks. :shrug:

sounds like you will be pregnant before long then honey and i hope you have a good time xx

Good weekend everyone? I can't believe how quick this year is going, it's April already! :wacko: Can't believe we are in the month that my little one is going to arrive :happydance: It will definitely be this month as the latest day they'll let me go to is Saturday 28th, so even a long labour shouldn't go into May.

DG, I have now got two wrist supports and think they do help a bit with the carpal tunnel :thumbup: They don't stop all the aching in the night completely but think they do lessen it and help me sleep a bit more.

x

That's great to hear. :yipee: Glad the supports are helping relieve some pain/discomfort. I can't believe your baby is due this month. :shock: Time really has flown by. Hopefully it won't be too long before another one of us is pregnant. :shrug:

Well ladies, OH has now shown me how to resize pics so I have done that and here are some of our little Bean's nursery:

Attachments

• nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 8
  • nursery2.jpg
    nursery2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
  • nursery3.jpg
    nursery3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 6
  • nursery4.jpg
    nursery4.jpg