nursery8.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
  • nursery9.jpg
    nursery9.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 37 weeks (1).jpg
    37 weeks (1).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
Babies bedroom is looking gorgeous,all you need now is ur baby.and ur bump is coming along nicely!

Love how the nursery turned out. It's beautiful and ready for a baby! Your bump looks great too!

Oh Nat, the nursery is absolutely beautiful- you've done a fantastic job :) Just missing your beautiful baby now! It must seem surreal how fast everything has gone. I've been thinking about you loads- can't wait to hear the news that your bundle of joy is in your arms :) Oh, and your bump is just awesome- loving the Wolves wallpaper too ;)

How is everyone else?

All is fine here. Alex is 8 months old now, which seems impossible! He's saying mama, dada, baba and nana now, and is pulling himself up to stand. He's becoming a real little character- and always smiling too :) Having a bit of a tough time getting him to settle in his own room though. He's been in there 3 weeks, and some nights are better than others. We had a 9pm-5.15am on Friday night which was the best but last night, he did 8pm-2.30am and wouldn't go back to sleep! Think I'll be talking to the health visitor on Monday for some tips!
I'm back at work now, which is going fine. Alex loves being with this granny and grandad, and I even get to sit down for 5 minutes and have lunch at work which doesn't happen otherwise ;) I've also started to diet now (after breastfeeding made me want to eat everything in sight, all the time lol). Have lost a stone and a half of breastfeeding/baby weight so far in 8 weeks, so very pleased with how it's going :)
I still think about you guys all the time. I love my It Fell Out Crew :) Really miss Toots though- I hope she's ok :(

A few recent photos of Alex.... :)

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
Hi,my word isn't Alex a little smasher!he's certainly coming along,where has the last 8 months gone?

Wow Alex definitely has grown- what a happy baby he is! Great job on the weight loss! :thumbup:

Hope Nat's getting ready to have her baby and holding her baby in her arms.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm doing fine. Still waiting on blood work results on dh (he had blood drawn last Friday to check levels) so we're waiting to see if the levels are finally satisfactory or not. If it's finally good, then I guess the dr will be requesting another SA. If not, then I have no idea what will happen- maybe surgery scheduled for summer but I have no clue which type. I hope that the levels are all good and we don't need anything else to help us.

alex 8 months old that seems to have flown OMG lol he is beautiful bless him give it time hun he will settle when he gets used to it some take a while and others quite quick so give yourselves time.. congrats n the weight loss too fantastic well done xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Kim, gorgeous photos of Alex :hugs: Sounds like he's doing really well. That's a fantastic weight loss too, you must be sticking to diet well :thumbup: I tend to have zero willpower :nope:

Mama and Ink, hope you're both ok :thumbup:

DG, let us know when you get results. Hope it's good news for you both [-o<

Well it's my due date today :happydance: I can't believe where the time has gone! No sign of baby budging yet, seems pretty comfy in there :haha: Today doesn't feel as weird as I thought it would, I'm in a pretty relaxed mood. Am nervous about labour and birth but am hoping things get going soon now. We're ready to meet our little one :cloud9: Got midwife on Wednesday when I can have a sweep if I want - I don't look forward to that but may as well try one to see if it helps start anything! The latest they'll let me go over is 12 days, which is Saturday 28th April, so I'll be induced some time around then if nothing happens before.

I'm still missing Toots too and am just hoping she's ok :cry:

x

Nat- hope it won't be too much longer before baby decides to come out. i'm ready for more new babies to be born and have pictures of them.

Of course I'll come back and update you when I know the results. i still haven't heard back on them yet.

Well ladies, induction is now booked for Saturday 28th so we at least have an end date for Bean's arrival (although obviously could go into 29th/30th depending on how long labour is :wacko:)

Seen midwife this morning, all still fine. BP still same, urine fine, Bean still seems happy with good heartbeat and in good position :thumbup: Just no sign of him/her wanting to come out yet! Midwife coming to see me again on Tuesday if nothing happens before then and I will have a sweep then to see if that can get anything moving before induction is needed.

Hope everyone else is ok? x

Ah bless,baby much just be comfortable in there,at least you know you haven't got much longer

Hi ladies, this month oh and I are trying the every other day method. I'm due to ovulate thurs/fri and dtd last night. A lot of it fell out when I moved and I'm most upset cos I do my best to stay in bed with legs in the air! Do you think enough of the little :spermy: would have been left in?
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Toots the EXACT same thing happens to me! lol And we're trying the same method! I'm sure all will be fine - I think I need to give it a few cycles before I worry!

Got a bit excited there for a minute i thought toots had been on :(

Lol not to worry hun,its an easy mistake to make,we all just kinda miss her on here,she just stopped coming on a long time ago

I wonder where Toots is.

Oh, finally got the results today... :thumbup: IT'S ALL GREAT! Levels are exactly where they need to be now. He has another dr appt on June 15th.

Ah that's great news,wow there seems to be lots of good news today!

:haha: Yeah, my 2nd good news is we finally get to close on the house- looks like end of this month for that. :thumbup: I wonder if they come in 3s... That's 2 good news now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->