It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Fabulous,and yes things usually come in 3's,i got excepted for a bigger house today so excited we move in 4 wks

:wohoo: Mama congrats! That's always fun! I don't get to move. :nope: We already live in the current house so one less headache I guess. :shrug:

True that... Especially considering I have a lot of junk that needs to be thrown out... :-= old school papers and the like. :shrug:

I need to have a massive clear out,i guess now is as good a time as any

Hi Ladies :flower:

Congrats Mama and DG on the house news :thumbup: And DG, fab news about the results. What is the next step for you now then?

I'm still here with bump! Still no movement, obviously got a stubborn little one :haha:

x

Ladies

Can you believe it's a year today since we had our first 12 week scan and found out we'd lost our angel? :cry: That year has gone so quick. This time last year was so horrid x

:hugs: Nat, anniversaries will always be hard... Time truly does not heal the wound of feeling that "ache" in your heart that baby should have filled. I can't believe your baby is being stubborn and refusing to come out still. I'm so ready to see pictures of your lo.

What happens now? Well, we wait 8 more weeks for his next appt to have a "dick check" whatever that means. Meanwhile he continues to take the medicines he's on and I guess we'll have our fun with bd. I wonder if we'll get a bfp before June 15th.

DG, it would be fab for you to get a :bfp: in the meantime :thumbup: Certainly no harm in trying eh :haha:

Bean is still keeping us waiting. I can see I'm going to have to be induced with this little one!! Got one of my friends coming round to see me later, going to quiz her about induction as she was induced with her first x

I've heard being induced is helpful only if your body is "ready". :shrug: Good luck getting your lil one to hear your "eviction" notice and come out to meet you.

I'm watching from afar to see when our next bubba is coming!

We are back to ttc and it's not happening! 4 months and counting... But then, we weren't really trying while we had to concentrate on archies stay in hospital. Not in too much of a rush, but excited about baby number 2, since number one has been such a star!

Busy fundraising just now - £1200 raised for Ronald MacDonald house so far, £800 for Yorkhill hospital. Hoping for more... https://www.justgiving.com/Archie-Morrison So glad to be giving something back! And really enjoying coming up with ideas for raising funds. My new passion!

Archie doing fab! On the go all the time just now, and really interacting - high five is his latest craze. He is a wee blether - yesterday he was trying to sit up from being in my arms and was calling 'up, up mumma, up' - not a baby any more!

Hope everyone is well... And that Nat gets to meet her new bubba very soon, after a decent labour and birth! We can't wait to hear how things go! I think boy - which means girl, I'm always wrong!

Best wishes to all, Cx

Well done on the fundraising!

The little ones grow up so fast don't they!

Hope you don't have to wait to long for Archie's little brother or sister

Ladies

Introducing our new little addition - Ciara Margaret McGee arrived at 9.20pm on Monday 23rd April via c-section.

Labour started naturally at 3am that morning with my waters breaking, contractions very intense and every 2 minutes or so from the start :wacko: Was 6cm dilated on arrival at hospital at 6am, got in birth pool, checked at 10am and told fully dilated :happydance: So started to push in pool just using gas and air. Nothing happened, checked again and they found a cervical lip and baby was back to back :nope: Started on drip to increase contractions to try to turn baby and get rid of the lip. Couldn't take pain so ended up against my plans and had a spinal, then an epidural! Laboured all afternoon then had hour of pushing but her head just wouldn't come down :nope: So ended up in theatre for c-section as her heartrate also started dropping with contractions.

Came home from hospital yesterday (only in 2 nights!), very very tired as not much sleep in hospital and Ciara wouldn't settle last night. Finding breastfeeding hard going as turns out she not latching properly (I apparently have very large nipples!) and Ciara has lost 11% of her weight so now supplementing with formula to get her weight up and hopefully help her settle better.

Here is our girl :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC06631.JPG
    DSC06631.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 10
omg congratulations she is absolutely adorable,well done you must be on cloud9 hun,eeeee so exciting to see our next fall out baby:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Nat congrats. She's so beautiful. :hugs: Thanks for sharing the labor story and a picture. :cloud9:

Super happy for you! Sounds quite a traumatic birth, but I bet that's all forgotten now she's here! Breast feeding can be really tough - I have no advice for you as Archie and I gave up (which I had huge guilt about, but can tell you he's not been disadvantaged by it at all)!

I'm so excited for you.

Beautiful name, and gorgeous girl! Super delighted!

Yipee! Off to bed happy. Best wishes to all the family! Cx

Absolutely thrilled for you Nat, congratulations :) Sounds like you had a tough time towards the end of your labour, so you should be very proud of yourself.

If you have any questions about breastfeeding, please feel free to ask. It can be very hard, and we certainly had some bumpy patches. At the end of the day, doing what's best for Ciara is the most important thing :)

Congrats again Mummy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->