It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Hope all of you are well.

Mama, in answer to your question, she weighed 7lbs 7ozs at birth. But her weight dropped right down to 6lbs 9ozs due to initial breastfeeding issues. She is now feeding much better and we are supplementing with a bit of formula at night to try to ensure her weight goes up. She had gained an ounce the day after she was found to have lost (we started supplementing with formula that day) and is being weighed again tomorrow, so will see how she is doing then.

Here are a couple more photos of our little girl :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC06650.jpg
    DSC06650.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
  • P4240788.jpg
    P4240788.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Love these baby pictures... She's so beautiful, Nat. I bet you can't stop looking at her.

Hope everyone is well!

I just thought I'd let you guys know that I have had a positive result on a pregnancy test! Archie Mark II is on it's way! I am delighted.

There will be 19 months between the two, and I am not in the slightest bit scared - only super excited! It took another 5 months to conceive (which is how long it took last time), so now I am in that horrible 12 week wait - 7 weeks to go until a 12 week scan, but need to speak to the doctor next week first. 18 January is the date I've worked out for myself.

Happy, happy, happy!

I feel very greedy having two when some of us are still trying for number one - please don't hate me!

Lots of love, Cx

Wind- no worries. I am excited for you. :wohoo: as for those still ttc for #1 we will have our turn soon enough. :thumbup:

Oh my god Stina, huge congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance: How exciting. Keep us updated and let us know when scan in. How are you feeling symptom-wise?

How is everyone else?

We are doing well. Ciara has been suffering from some colicy gas pains (so horrid to hear her cry in pain :cry:) so have ordered something called 'colic calm gripe water' and have started her on that yesterday to see if it helps. I am still breastfeeding, exclusively apart from one bottle of formula to help her settle at night, so am pleased I am still doing it. But it is hard. She tends to cluster all her feeding in the day, particularly late afternoon/evening, but then has slept 8 or 9 hours straight at night the past few nights! Not bad for 3 weeks old so we certainly can't complain how she is at night. Just hoping it continues :wacko: I expressed my first bottle of breastmilk yesterday and thankfully she did take it from a bottle. So think we are very lucky that she seems adaptable in taking breast and bottle. She needs to though as tomorrow I am having my hair coloured so my mum and dad are having her for a couple of hours so will need a bottle of either breast milk or formula for them to give her if she gets hungry. Then Saturday is my brother's wedding and OH's sister is coming to the hotel with us and staying in our room with her for the ceremony and meal, then we will take over and bring her down to meet people in the evening. I am a bridesmaid.

One thing I can definitely say - breastfeeding is the best diet in the world!! :thumbup: I am already nearly a stone less than I was when I fell pregnant! :wacko: No-one can believe I only had a baby 3 weeks ago :happydance:

x

Well done on the weight loss that's really good

And well done on the sleeping,i think it really helps when you have a baby that sleeps

have a lovely wknd!

:wohoo: That's great mamadonna!!!!!! Wow 2 bfps to track thru the pregnancy progress! I'm happy! :yipee:

I've been keeping myself busy and distracted helping a family feel supported thru their new challenge. I know someone whose daughter got sick with meningitis and she's only 12. She lost all her hearing completely so the family's like help us, we want your feedback/support. She's going to get cochlear implants and she's all better from it now after 2 weeks in the hospital so as of yesterday, she got to go home.

I know! It is a huge change/shock. Happened really fast. Glad they figured out what it was quickly cuz at first they thought it was strep.

Ah its awful,its such a scary unpredictable disease,a girl i worked with her nephew lost limbs and he was only about 1 :cry:

Mama! When are you due? I think I've found me a bump buddy!

Nat, so glad to hear all is going well - Ciara sounds perfect! A baby that sleeps... We need to get her and Archie together so she can show him how it's done - I'm afraid he tends to be up every couple of hours. Busy few days ahead for you, but sounds like you are taking it in your stride! More photos required!

Nat - no symptoms at all, but the strangest craving... For baths. I could jump in the bath at all times of the day and night - not cause I feel dirty, but cause I want my body to be submerged and warm! Had it all through last pregnancy, so it was my first sign I was again! Very odd! Not a single physical symptom though, except my belly has grown already!

Deaf gal - glad to hear your friends daughter is better, poor soul, that must've been horrific.

Best wishes everyone, Cx

I'm due the 29th Jan,Wohoo bump buddies,i haven't posted in first tri yet,gonna wait a wee while

Ooh, that's within a fortnight of me - I'm 18th. Will you get an early scan given your previous problems? Have you spoken to doctor yet? Do you have any symptoms?

Just sore boobs and a little nausea.I'm gonna phone on Monday mornin,i would imagine they'll scan me within the next wk or two

Mama, huge congratulations!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin: Wow, 2 new pregnancies in quick succession :thumbup: Things come in 3's so will there be another soon?? :shrug:

Our little girl is 4 weeks old already :wacko: I can already see her growing and developing, it's lovely :cloud9: She is getting more alert by the day and I swear she is smiling. People keep telling me it's wind but it has happened more the past few days and one she did earlier today was such a huge, gummy grin that included her eyes. If wind looks so like a huge grin, how the hell can you tell the real thing?? :shrug:

My brother's wedding went really well on Saturday. Ciara was really good and was the star of the show when we bought her down to meet everyone :cloud9:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->