It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I gather the :witch: is making her presence felt this morning from what's been said - you not holding out much hope for this month ??

Hey windswept, throw a sicky and put your feet up Hun! It's turned bloody chilly this morning, how's it where you are?
Mamadonna is there any chance it will continue to rise out of that range cos you've still got a few days?
Morning Donna, how are you today?

we'll see i guess i'll find out tomorrow morning who kno's:shrug:

i'm off to work now girls enjoy ur day and i'll catch up with you all later

Morning ladies :kiss:

Good news that no :witch: yet Toots :thumbup: Hopefully she'll stay away. Any more spotting?

Mamadonna, why do you think you are out? Just due to temps? I feel I am out too I think, just don't feel 'different' enough. Always think there will be something very 'different' the month that I am. Feel a lot better this morning so far than yesterday, aches have eased. Just still got slightly achy hips and a 'heavy' feeling in tummy.

x

Hi Toots I have felt better seem to be coming down with a cold, achy and hot stuffy nose on and off.
A nice cuppa and a biscuit is in order me thinks.

Hey Toots - it is cold and dark where I am, and a tad soggy. I've had to wear layers and waterproofs all week, and gloves are a must! I work over an hour from home, so have been staying in my 'holiday cottage' (the house I bought before I met Mr Windswept, that we let out on holiday lets thru summer) most week nights, but I will be home tonight... Won't intentionally take a day off, but if I am feeling poorly I won't think twice about staying home.

Don't blame you Windswept. You need to put the health of you and your :baby: first.

We've got no heating at the moment :nope: Got to get someone in to look at it, suddenly wasn't coming on last night after being fine. So its pretty cold in our house at the mo too x

That's odd - our office heating has packed in too! It is baltic in here, and I just kicked up a fuss and wanted to tell them I had a little one to think about, but kept my mouth shut!

Hope yours gets sorted soon.

And, Nat - stop doubting it! I didn't feel any different when I was at your stage - normal AF pains and symptoms, with a couple of other things very slightly present... Nothing has to light up to tell you it's happened!

I'll try to get some PMA Windswept but I guess I just find it easier if I expect AF. Then it will be a bonus is she doesn't show. The main 'different' thing I've had I guess is this stuffy nose :wacko: It's not so bad but still there and comes and goes.

How long are you going to leave it until you tell work? x

Still got the spotting but nothing else at the moment. I've got v mild achy feeling in stomach and boobs are still tender. I do think af will come but I'm hoping the pma will scare it away!:haha:
Nat, don't worry that you don't feel different. My oh keeps asking if I feel different or feel pregnant but I keep saying that I've never been pregnant before so I wouldn't know what it felt like even if I was!
Windswept did you get your Ginger biscuits?
A stuffy nose or cold symptoms could be a sign Donna!

I plan to hold off until my 12 week scan - it should happen just before we have a big meeting with all my colleagues, so would be nice to announce it. I am tempted to tell my direct line manager at my review on 4 November (at only 7.5 weeks) - but it seems too early, though makes no sense to be looking at next years work if I am not going to be around for most of it! Plus, will mean I can ask for some more flexible working arrangements at this stage... Trouble is that he has six kids and never tells anyone before at least 12-14 weeks, so may not want to know???

If I get bad morning sickness, I will have to confess, but for now I can blame my constant rushes to the toilet on my IBS!

Not reading too much into it at the mo , I can't really remember how I felt when I was expecting my daughter except really tired.
Been that long ago the old memory ain't what it used to be :haha:

Yes I guess you're right Toots, how do we know what it would feel like to us when we've never been pregnant. :shrug:

I guess the main thing with me is that my bbs are doing a big, fat NOTHING. I always thought they would be the sign of something different. They are not even slightly tender. Just slightly tingly at times.

Hey Donna! Another one with a stuffy nose :happydance: I've had one for nearly a week now and it hasn't developed into anything x

I have ginger biscuits at the ready... And funnily enough, they have bought a big stash for tea breaks at my office!

Nat - my boobs still aren't doing a thing! They may be growing at a very slow rate, but I still haven't noticed any tenderness or colour changes. I wouldn't know what to expect! So don't worry!

Hopefully you won't suffer to bad with the morning sickness windswept. And a good supply of Ginger nuts will be close at hand if you need them, how funny that there's a load at work for tea breaks, they couldn't have been more considerate without even knowing it:haha:

When my oh sister was pregnant nat I asked her if she had any signs and she reckoned the only clue she had was that she was being quite clumsy. She's not normally like that so it was a big clue for her. She didn't get sore boobs or anything so there's hope yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->