It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Oooooh, I think I might just have enough positive mental attitude for all of us!

I will also admit to having a pain in my right knee, but then, it is the one I broke, and it does react to the colder, damper weather.

Will be checking up this evening to see how you got on Toots!

Nat - I think you should put your feet up and relax now! And, thank you for letting me know about those cards - think I'll get Mr Windswept a 'daddy to be' one! And maybe the grandparents some too!

I'm off....

Hiya girls on last day of taking soy this cycle tonight so we will see what happens xxxx

Hey Inkdchick :hi:

How are you? Weren't you due AF earlier in the week? x

Ok ladies I got another bfn:cry: I think I may have to face facts that I'm out this month! Surely it would be showing something by now? I cant even kid myself that theres anything on the stick, completely blank! My boobs are still feeling really tender and I havent even been poking them, honest:haha: I guess I'll just have to wait and see if af arrives tomorrow.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh - that's pants! Though... There are some women on first tri who never got their BFP until 5 days after, despite testing throughout.

She had better not appear.

evening ladies,sorry my pma is melting away too,took my temp this morning and it was the same as my temps pre af,so i think i'm out too toots :cry:

It's crap isnt it! Is that pretty much a definate for you mamadonna?
I know I should pull myself together but I still think my boobs look bigger! If I had a before and after pic I'd be sticking it on here for opinions!!!:haha::haha:

yeah,every month they go in2 36.60ish and thats when i kno she's on her way,

Apparantly you have millions of :spermy: each ejaculation but that if u help gravity with your legs in the air for 10 minutes after :sex: then that will help, no matter how long you do it for, most of it will come out eventually, and remember that it only takes one individual :spermy: for you to get pregnant!!

Hey Inkdchick :hi:

How are you? Weren't you due AF earlier in the week? x

i got it 5 days ago cd24 bang on time so it obviously isnt going to work for me is it but am trying it this cycle from cd1-5 and if it dont work then i will be trying it for the last time from cd3 next cycle and the last month that i will be ttc hun xx

Sorry to hear that the :witch: arrived inkdchick. I reckon she'll be getting me tomorrow. Don't lose hope, we have to keep trying. :hugs:

Sorry to hear she got you Inkdchick. Here's lots of babydust for your next cycle:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Toots, you are not ruled out yet until :witch: shows.

I wish she'd hurry up for me now if she's going to, feeling pretty rubbish with backache, tummyache, hipache, knee-ache :wacko:

Oh well, soon time to get some :sleep:, maybe it'll ease off overnight and I'll wake up better tomorrow

Speak tomorrow ladies x

Sleep well ladies! Don't lose hope Inkdchick... I know it's hard. Thinking of you, and wishing you very best wishes for it to be your turn next month... Cx

Good morning everyone! How are we all today?
Well the :witch: has yet to show up, gives me a little while longer to hope I guess but if its coming I'd rather it hurry up so I can just get it over with!

fingers crossed she stays away toots

hows the ms windswept not too bad i hope,not long for us now nat but i think i'm out

and sorry the :witch: got you inkdchick lots of :dust: for next cycle

You are all keeping me in suspense!

The morning sickness hasn't been too bad - felt it yesterday, but not today so far. However, I never slept a wink, and had some phenomenal dreams. Another headache this morning, and very tired. Heartburn has kicked in too.

I really feel the need for a day off!

Keep me posted ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back