P1050249.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
  • P1050228.jpg
    P1050228.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2012-05-10 16.50.11.jpg
    2012-05-10 16.50.11.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6
Wow, look at all of the lovely news in here!!
Huge congrats to Stina & Mamadonna- how exciting! Love that you're going to be bump buddies too :)

Nat- Ciara is just beautiful. It's totally possible she's smiling too. Alex was that age when he first smiled. He did it in front of the health visitor, and she told me it was definitely a smile. Sounds like motherhood is suiting you well :)

Hope you're doing ok DG. Still no Toots? :(

All is good here. Alex is a little whirlwind now lol. I actually damaged my knee last week, chasing him around the house! He crawls really fast now & is constantly looking for anything to pull himself up on to stand up. He can walk along the banisters on the landing whilst holding on- he's desperate to walk! He's developed such a lovely personality. People are always commenting on what a contented boy he is, because he's always smiling & waving at people! We just need him to be a better sleeper, but I guess you can't have everything lol.

It's strange now a lot of us mummies are going back to work. There's a group of six of us who are good friends (we go to baby groups together, go out for coffee and every few weeks, a mummies only might out!) and one by one, we're all back at work. I'm back two days a week, 2 others are full time now, another is due back in about 6 weeks & another is having a job interview tomorrow. Only one of us is going to be a stay at home mum. It's strange that after spending so much time with each other & the babies, that we struggle to find a date where we can all meet up for coffee now :( They should make maternity leave longer lol ;)

I'll pop some photos up of Alex when I'm next on my laptop :)

Waitin- I'm doing just fine. Nope, no bfps still here. :shrug: dh has SA appt on June 15 so moment of truth will be sometime after that whether the meds are doing the trick, if not we are looking at surgery as another option. Strangely I've had lots of good days than bad because basically it is a waiting game pretty much. While I wait, I throw myself into oh what you guys call life I suppose... Work is soon ending for summer break so will keep myself busy other ways this summer (classes and camps and gardening).

Hope y'alls are doing very well. Motherhood definitely is agreeing with you. I should find that video on YouTube to share with y'alls. I think it's perfect for several of you (the song is about parents with babies).

Milestone news! - Ciara smiled at mummy for the first time at 5am this morning :cloud9:

We have been seeing what we thought may have been smiles for the past week or so. But when she woke at 5am this morning and I went to her in her basket, I noticed her nappy had leaked slightly and was jokingly saying "ooh, we've got a smelly bum" and she just beamed at me :cloud9: She then did it again straight after and OH saw the second one. We both said they were definite smiles, they were just different to any we'd seen before, I just know it was the real thing this time :happydance:

She's really come on in the past week or so, is so much more alert and looking around a lot more. She is also really trying to hold her head up, will hold her head away from my shoulder for a good while now to look around. So cute, she looks like a little owl the way her head wobbles a bit :cloud9:

We have had 3 more very good nights the past 3 - she has slept 6/7 hours in one go again :thumbup: We definitely can't complain at that at this age. I am definitely not expecting it all the time, she's not yet 5 weeks old.

How is everyone? Stina and Mama, have you had docs appointments now to confirm your new bumps? x

The doc has asked me to do another test as the first was faint,how annoying,anyway i have gone ahead and booked a scan for the 11th June

Presumably your AF is late though now Mama? Glad you've got scan booked x

Happy one month birthday smiley Ciara!

Nat, you sound like you are loving motherhood... Let me just tell you, there is so much to look forward to - the first smile is only just the start!

Kim, Alex sounds just like Archie... All the determination to walk, the fact that everyone comments on his nature and that he smiles and waves at everyone... Archie screams at them too! He likes to be noticed! This stage is so good - everything is an adventure with them around! Another familiarity is the poor sleeping, but we are slowly dealing with that... It's getting a bit better, thankfully!

Well, I have confirmed with doctor and got date through for first scan... 5 July. We haven't told a soul (except i secretly told my daddy, who is my very best friend). I had one day this week with real nausea and tiredness, but other than that I've been fine... Though some nasty diarrhoea today :( its early days so symptoms are still to come I guess! When I was poorly, I closed the curtains, put all Archie's toys out and put on his favourite film (the gruffalo), hoping he'd entertain himself... He jumped up on the couch and lay on top of me with his cheek against mine, then gave me a big smacker on the lips... His new thing! He is so affectionate!

We are loving this weather - going camping tonight for Archies first time!

As for maternity leave... I go back (sort of) on 6 June, but will be off from december again! And am only doing two days in between!

Part timer!

Cx

Presumably your AF is late though now Mama? Glad you've got scan booked x

Yeah I'm late,not worried about the doctors tests as i know they Brent very sensitive,and the Digi's are goin up nicely

WOW CONGRATULATIONS MAMADONNA see what happens when i disappear for a long while wow so pleased for you honey xxxx H & H 9 months to you both xxx.

Hi girls sorry i have been away im now working and dont seem to have the time to come on here unless like this morning im up extra early lol. im having a few problems this month with my cycle , my last period was the 19th very light red blood light flo for 3 days and since then ive had brown cm, extremely tired nauseasus no appetite, swollen belly and am really worried that this isnt normal as it isnt for me and am wondering if i should do a test and see if this could be pregnancy and nothing else to worry about before i go and checked out with people that are supposed to be there to help but dont give a damn about women my age 45!, so frightened that as soon as they see im 45 with brown cm that they are just gonna say oh its the menopause !!!, but i have nothing else going on that would point to that so thats why i havent gone yet and pregnancy would be so much more appreciated by us both as this is my last few months of even thinking about trying. Has anyone heard of this before or known someone thats had this and gone on to find out they were pregnant.

hope you all ok be back on tomorrow night have a good day xx

Mama, huge congratulations!! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin: Wow, 2 new pregnancies in quick succession :thumbup: Things come in 3's so will there be another soon?? :shrug:

Our little girl is 4 weeks old already :wacko: I can already see her growing and developing, it's lovely :cloud9: She is getting more alert by the day and I swear she is smiling. People keep telling me it's wind but it has happened more the past few days and one she did earlier today was such a huge, gummy grin that included her eyes. If wind looks so like a huge grin, how the hell can you tell the real thing?? :shrug:

My brother's wedding went really well on Saturday. Ciara was really good and was the star of the show when we bought her down to meet everyone :cloud9:

x

Lol im hopin that third could be me as im having some problems well problems they would all be good if i hadnt got this brown cm read my previous thread that will explain a bit more i might get a test today and just see whats happening all i will say is im sick of the nausea appearing all day and extremely extremely tired which is making concentrating at work really hard lol oh and i have no appetite whatsoever ! go figure let me know what you think and CONGRATS Stina xxxx

Ink,lovely to hear from you,i would definitely do a test.good luck!

Do a test, Ink, Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me. I'm out already- AF showed while I was attending a wedding Saturday. :shrug:

i will be doing one in the morning i have still got that sick in my throat feeling and so tired and very mild cramping on and off still with the brown cm too but i just dont know what to think its been too long ttc and all whats gone on before has been nothing like this no where near the doc thinks its either a twin pregnancy or menopause how far apart is that for a guess but she said its likely to be the menopause because im 45 the bitch sorry but i hate her and she was the only one there this morning gggrrrr !!!xx
i will let you all know bright and early in the morning lol

Do a test, Ink, Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me. I'm out already- AF showed while I was attending a wedding Saturday. :shrug:

i already had a three day bleed started last saturday and now brown cm ever since witht he feeling like i have a period coming on and off all the time with mild cramping and i mean mild never had anything like it - weird xx

Hi Ladies

How is everyone? Ink, great to hear from you, did you test?

How are the bumps going Mama and Stina?

x

Just fine- waiting and passing the time here. :haha: I keep myself busy with working out, going to school, and enjoying my summer. Got a dr appt for July to do the annual check up but nothing else. DH has his SA scheduled June 15th so bit nervous about what that'll tell us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->