It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

So far so good here,little bump starting,and I'm huge by tea time lol,1st scan next Monday,so nervous!

Hey ladies... No bump, just a wee bit bloat now and then. No symptoms either... Sometimes I have to remind myself I am pregnant. Ages til my scan and I won't even try to use Doppler until at least 10 weeks. I hope everything is okay in there - hate not knowing! Had my booking in appointment with midwife and had all the bloods taken, etc, don't need to see her again until August.

Archie took his first proper steps yesterday... I'm so proud of him!

Due to go back to work on Wednesday, but childminder has been signed off work... Taking it as a sign that I should be staying at home anyway!

Hope everyone is well. Cx

Hey ladies... No bump, just a wee bit bloat now and then. No symptoms either... Sometimes I have to remind myself I am pregnant. Ages til my scan and I won't even try to use Doppler until at least 10 weeks. I hope everything is okay in there - hate not knowing! Had my booking in appointment with midwife and had all the bloods taken, etc, don't need to see her again until August.

Archie took his first proper steps yesterday... I'm so proud of him!

Due to go back to work on Wednesday, but childminder has been signed off work... Taking it as a sign that I should be staying at home anyway!

Hope everyone is well. Cx

Hi Ladies

How is everyone?

Bless little Archie, his first steps eh. That must be an amazing moment :cloud9:

How are the bumps coming along now Stina and Mama?

We are doing fine. Ciara is growing well and smiling lots now. Had a bit of a rough night with her last night though. She did 5 hours 10-3, which was good, but then once she had woken at 3 she just never settled properly and was up and down until she then went down for about an hour and a half at about 7.30am. So I went back to bed then too. She's usually very good at night and goes straight back down to sleep after any feed no problem. Not sure whether she had some trapped wind or something as think I heard a few bottom burps :haha: Hoping it doesn't happen again tonight.

She has her first jabs next Tuesday (on my birthday too!) Not looking forward to those :nope: Hope she'll be ok.

x

Ooh, just thought - Stina, is it Archie's birthday today?? If so, happy birthday Archie :cake:

Ah wow happy birthday archie!

I went for my scan on Monday,baby isn't ectopic,but they could only see a yolk sac,so have to go back in a week,just hope its too early.oh and i am huge!

Ciara is coming along lovely Nat,i love it when they are full of smiles,i hope last night was just a one off for you and you have a better night tonite!

mama i really hope you get on ok in a week's time im sure they will see it then good luck honey xx

YEP just found out and have told you guys first , and its due on hubby"s birthday his first child too so keeping my fingers tightly crossed i can tell you. the typical thing is i gave up taking everything i was on 4 months ago even the folic acid i had been taking for nearly ten years, hubby started drinking bottled water after we read a medical report on filtered tap water and found out that the suppliments they put in our water supply kills sperm and fllters cannot get rid of them and look what happens. I am getting a lot of cramping although ive been told its perfectly normal , and ive had a few dizzy spells while sitting down watching tv tonight and id eaten so dont know what that is and im very wet down there and have to wear a towel every day and the test was faint but it was there and am trying not to get excited but how can you not right xx

:happydance:whoop whoop,i am absolutely over the moon for you,I'm grinning like i don't know what lol!:happydance:

me too and thank you so much i must admit i did have a cry and these cramping things are driving me nuts are you getting them too some are at the top of my legs one then the other, others are lower parts of my tummy one side then the other its crazy x

Hi dg

yeah ink i got cramps,still getting them,it'll just be ur baby making room in there!

OMG Ink! Fantastic news :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so pleased for you :hugs: So what date is your due date then? I said there would be a third pregnancy :thumbup:

Regarding the cramps, I recall getting those very early on when pregnant with Ciara. I think it is as Mama says, it's baby bedding in. Will you be having an early scan?

Mama, hope next week's scan gives good news for you x

Nat thank you so much i still cant believe it im due on the 15th feb my hubby to be's birthday x

thank you Mama and everyone for your well wishes makes me feel so loved it still hasnt sunk in yet and am still very cautious but hopefully that will pass in time, im so pleased for you too Mama after all you have been through and now finally we are both on the bump wagon still hard to believe lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->