It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

That's reassuring, thanks Windswept. I do usually get a bit of mild tenderness, usually in just my right one for some reason! This usually starts a few days before AF due or so. Nothing yet so maybe nothing is different? :shrug: I can hope :thumbup:

4dpo now so just gotta wait and see.
Not expecting much as it's the proper month of ttc. Not been too commited in the past few and I'm not getting any younger.

It's really strange but the more the day goes on the less likely it feels like af is going to come. It actually felt more likely yesterday than it does today. It's v weird! I think I've caught oh cold, he's got a really nasty one! I can't stop sneezing and coughing. My stomach feels kind of heavy or full, it's difficult to describe.

Yipee - I like what you are telling me Toots! The cold is a positive thing too - shows that your defences are down.

I have been blocked in by my workmate who is away to a meeting, and I am having to try hard not to blow a fuse!!! Hormones are nasty things!

It's a shame I can't use it as an excuse yet... There's a funny thread on first tri about facebook announcements, one of which being '... is pregnant, what's your excuse?' I may end up having to use that one! But not after I've bamboozled people with '... is full of life', '... grew a spleen today, what did you do?', '... has two heartbeats' and if we were to find out the baby was a boy (accidentally) '... is growing a penis'!!!

I went to see my nan during my lunch break and she made me lunch. Funny thing was that everything tasted of metal! Ive had a banana and a chocolate bar since and that was fine. Either my taste buds have gone weird or she can't cook anymore!:haha:

Morning ladies :kiss:

Good news that no :witch: yet Toots :thumbup: Hopefully she'll stay away. Any more spotting?

Mamadonna, why do you think you are out? Just due to temps? I feel I am out too I think, just don't feel 'different' enough. Always think there will be something very 'different' the month that I am. Feel a lot better this morning so far than yesterday, aches have eased. Just still got slightly achy hips and a 'heavy' feeling in tummy.

x

yeah my temps have kinda put a downer on things wish i'd never checked,but i did so its my own fault,however i am extremely tired and a was feeling quite dizzy today so still not out yet i suppose

Oooh - more symptoms ladies! The metallic taste thing... Dizziness... Tiredness!

I find temping quite inaccurate - in fact, if it hadn't been for me playing with my chart and adapting it to make it look better, I wouldn't have known I'd even ovulated. The temps could be inaccurate...

You're not out yet!

Off to tell my brother and sister in law in a wee while... Can't wait. I will finally be able to find out about the scans and midwives and things! Just hope they can keep it quiet from Mr Windswept's mum. When she finds out my life will be over. She'll be there constantly! It's bad enough that she lives next door, but excited and living next door is a whole different matter!

Oooh Toots! I'm thinking your going to be the next :bfp: :happydance: Metal taste in the mouth is meant to be a classic symptom!! And no AF showing yet :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Just not feeling anything like anything different has happened and sure AF is on her way in next few days or so. Feel totally different to yesterday, no aching or anything now. God only knows what was wrong with me yesterday :shrug:

I'm resigning myself to have a couple of easygoing months in November and December and then just visiting docs in New Year to see what is preventing anything happening x

Still no af and still getting a bfn:shrug: I dunno whats going on:wacko: I'm going to have to just wait it out and see what happens tonight and tomorrow.
Don't give up yet nat! It is not over yet, you can only get down about it if af comes. No symptoms doesn't necessarily mean you're going to get a bfn:kiss:

Windswept, have fun making your announcment! Let us know what they say and what you're sister in law says you are to expect with scans etc:hugs:

i hope it all went well,it always exciting telling people your news

Good morning ladies, how's everyone today? Any new developments? Windswept was it a nice feeling being able to share your good news?

Morning Toots :hi:

How are you? Any sign of anything? Done another test yet?

I'm ok. Bloated and got a 'heavy' feeling in tummy but had this feeling before and it doesn't mean anything different so still reckon AF will show for me tomorrow or Sunday. BBs still doing absolutely NOTHING. Still got this on and off stuffy nose. :wacko:

Windswept, how was last night? x

Hey ladies!

How are we today? Toots, are you still in with a chance? Any more symptoms, Nat? How are temps Mamadonna?

Well, apart from an intense pain in my right ovary (which was really, really bad this morning when I woke up) I don't feel at all pregnant, except the peeing and tiredness. Nothing is different :( I started to worry, but then told myself not to bother. It's hard though. Going to keep pestering the doctors for the results of my urine tests.

It was amazing telling them.... Mr Windswept couldn't hold it in for even a few minutes - he said, 'Louise, when are you due?', she replied end of March and he turned to me and said 'when is it we are due' - I replied 'end of June'. I don't think anyone will give us such a big response!!! She jumped up and down and cuddled us lots and screamed and shouted! Then she announced that her sister is due at the start of June - so that's the 3 of us so close together - 3 little cousins! We'll be at the antenatal classes together, and will go to aqua natal, etc!

She had a scan at 9 weeks and another at 12 weeks, so I am hopeful I will get two also! Especially with this pain worrying me.

I admit that I did another test this morning (it was there asking me to use it) and it had the biggest, fattest line! NOW I understand what BFP really means!!

Toots, are you using the cheapies? Is it worth going out for a FRER??? Did I tell you about the lady on first tri who didn't get a BFP until 5 days after her AF was due, despite testing throughout???

Hope you all have a lovely day - it's nearly the weekend, and I can't wait for a long lie!

Glad to hear you had a lovely night Windswept. How nice that there will be 3 little :baby:'s being born close together in the family :happydance:

When did doc say your urine test would be back? They said they thought it was possibly a UTI didn't they?

Reassuring to hear you say you don't have many symptoms as I always think I must be going to have loads of things telling me I'm pregnant if it happens! But I remember my mom saying she had pretty much nothing in both her pregnancies, with me and my brother. She didn't find out she was having me until she was 3 months gone as she had nothing other than she missed her periods. No other signs at all. Just started with heartburn later on x

Yeah, some people don't get anything, most who do seem to get it from 6 weeks on. There are a few posts on the first tri today from women who have no symptoms and are 5 weeks plus - wondering when they'll get them!

I can't believe there are going to be three within three months! We are going to do lots of stuff together, and they will be so close as cousins! Imagine if they are all the same sex?! I still keep thinking of mine as a girl, and Louise is the same....

Yes, doc thought it was a UTI - so my opinion is that I should be on antibiotics pretty damn quick, and certainly before the weekend kicks in. They detected something in my urine in the surgery (glucosamine???) and wanted to get it checked out further, so now I am worrying.

Are you going to chase up docs today then? Like you say, better not to be worrying about it over weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->