It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

That's ok can talk about it now, the emergency surgery after wasn't much fun tho.
FX all ok :hugs: x
Your body has a lot to deal with at the moment stretching and accomodating the little beans demands :flower:

Donna that must have been a terrible experience. Will it have caused you problems with future conceptions? I hope you don't mind me asking?:kiss:

Hello again girls

Windswept, glad to hear doc is seeing you today :thumbup:. Try not to worry too much about the fallopian tube thing. As Donna says, you would probably have other symptoms of that too. Let us know how you get on.

Donna, sorry to hear you went through that.

Toots, has the :witch: arrived full force now then? I'm getting bloating and heaviness in waves today, its coming and going. But I get that before AF so think she's brewing :cry:

Toots, I was only thinking earlier how on earth does anyone get pregnant by accident?! And thinking why on earth did I spend so many years on the pill through my 20's? If I'd have known what I know now, I'd have NEVER used any birth control x

I don't mind at all sometimes it helps to share.
I have a girl aged 8 no problems trouble free pregnancy, ectopic 2005 and mc 2006, the last two were planned.
No prblems that they could find except when they operated I only have one fallopian tube that works !!! I don't know when it stopped working ( it has shrivelled and died - no use ) but because I conceived the following year it doesn't seem to bother the Doctor's.

It's a good sign that the docs aren't concerned Hun. But you've been through a lot with all that. Let's hope you havent got to wait much longer before you get a little bean snuggling in:hugs:

Nat I said to my oh recently that I don't think I'd bother with bc again. Like you said, all those years trying to prevent it and now look how bloody difficult it is when you're actually really trying!

afternoon ladies just been having a catch up

windswept i'm sure everything will be ok hun it'll jusr be baby making room for itself in there,

toots has the :witch:not showed yet?lets hope she's not gonna show now for another 9 months

not long for us nat not building up my hope tho temps fell again this morning

how are you feeling donna?

Hey mamadonna, Hows you today? Any temp change?
I'm afraid af showed up today:cry: That really was the strangest cycle I've had in a long time! Hey ho onwards and upwards!

Afernoon mamadonna I be feeling quite good actually the PMA is still there, the stuffy nose still here and bbs alittle tender on the sides right one more than left - but not reading too much into it....

ah toots i am sorry hun think i'll be joining you in a day or two,my temps dropped this morning so on to nov i think its safe to say.

1 of my friend was leaving work to start here maternity leave today so me and a few others organized a baby shower for her,got me thinking if it will eventually happen to me again,i'm not getting any younger i can hear the tic toc lol

I can hear the tic toc to hun, wish we' have started trying earlier but there was never a 'right' time. These things are sent to try us I suppose:hugs:

Hey ladies

Just back from the docs... Pretty scared to be honest, don't know if it is emotions or me being realistic?

They had a feel of my tummy, took another urine sample, took blood pressure, temp (temp was high at 37.5) and tried to reassure me, but using the words sub acute ectopic pregnancy didn't really help all that much. They will send sample off to the lab - again. It showed positive something or other (they didn't seem too bothered) and the thing that brought tears to my eyes - blood in my urine.

So, abdominal pain in one side plus blood is not good news. I'm going to go have a wee sleep, try to forget about it for now.

If the pain worsens I have to go straight to docs/a&e, and they want to see me at the start of the week. They gave me antibiotics just in case it is a UTI, but that's 3 samples now that haven't shown signs of UTI...

I cried all the way home. Think I might be going crazy. Mr Windswept is out on the hills with no signal, so can't even cry on his shoulder.

THEY STICK PROBES UP YOUR FRONT BOTTOM! Wouldnt that make an interesting thread!:haha: I'm referring to info I have found out about the hospital tests and its got me scared! Apparently they do a procedure to check the uterus and uterine lining. Also the lady I got the info from has to have blood tests every other day to check her hormones throughout her cycle. Oh dear god! I'm dreading my hospital appointment now. Sorry I'm being meladramatic again:wacko:

Ah windswept:hugs: please don't worry to much yet Hun. How concerned are they that there may be a problem? Are all the tests just a precaution? I don't know what to say that can help you feel any better. I'm hear to listen though. Sending you masses of :hugs: and :kiss:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks Toots - sorry I shouldn't have posted such a negative reply... But you cheered me up with your chat about probing your front bum! That's how early scans are done too!

Don't be silly hun. Like I said if you want to talk about how you're feeling I'm hear to listen hun. I know its difficult but you must try and stay calm and not stress. How quickly will they get the results of your tests?:hugs:

Windswept, please try not to worry too much. I would have thought blood in urine is more something to do with bladder/kidneys than :baby:-related. So surprised there is no sign of a UTI. At least you have some antibiotics now, hopefully they will do the trick and you will soon be feeling right as rain again. :hugs:

Toots, what is this 'probe' thing?? Will you be having that done on 18th at your first appointment?

Mamadonna, it's not over for you yet. I keep getting the heavy, dragging feeling in tummy (can't call it a pain as it isn't really) and bloating. Still slightly stuffy nose (are we both allergic to something Donna?? :shrug:) But no other symptoms to speak of - I can't believe how NOTHING my bbs are in particular! Just very slight tingling every now and again.

I'll be signing off here for a bit now as off to my mom and dad's for the weekend, it's my mommy's birthday tomorrow :happydance: OH is off down to London for a footie match and staying with his mate tonight. So I'll probably check in with you ladies next on Sunday - when I reckon :witch: is due. Don't tell her though :shhh: and maybe she'll stay away!

Speak soon ladies and have a good weekend - Windswept, get some rest and try not to worry xx

Hey nat, have a really good weekend! I'll tell that witch to stay the hell away! Apparently they use an endoscope, sounds 'probey' to me:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->