It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Mine could be cos we are decorating at the moment now I come to think of it - always hated the smell of paint!

Have a great weekend Nat! I'm praying for a no show from the witch!

Thank you all for your kind words ladies - it means a lot - you guys are great!

Donna - I've to go back at the start of the week, and if no improvement they'll refer me. Results won't be in til Tues/Wed. Hopefully the antibiotics will clear it up and I will be fine by then... If the pain gets worse I have to go and be seen straight away, and I think I will push for a scan.

I am probably worrying over nothing, and it does feel like a bad UTI - possibly gone into my kidneys - but not sure why that is not showing up...

The hormones could be masking the signs of UTI and all the changes that are happening will also get in the way of the being able to "feel" your tummy properly too - but demand a scan anyway to put ur mind at ease :hugs:

Windswept when my brother had kidney stones last year he had blood in his urine, is there a chance that it could be something like that? Apparently the pain from kidney stones is the closes a man will come to childbirth pain. Maybe that explains the pain you are getting. Is it quite severe?

enjoy ur weekend nat hopefully next time we chat we both have a :bfp:

take it easy windswept i'm sure u'll be fine,thinking of you chick:hugs:

Hey girls sorry im on late but ive had the mother of all headaches for two days (soy i think as i forgot to take the 5th day so took it on the 6th day instead ), but feeling alot better now , what have i missed xx

Hey Inkdchick! Hope your headache cleared up okay?

Well, Toots thinks she's out :( Nat has some promising symptoms and will be expecting the witch on Sunday, as will Mamadonna... I had a wee scare yesterday as I am having some pains and the doc reckons I have blood in my urine. Pains aren't so bad now, and am on antibiotics in the hope it is a UTI (which hasn't shown up from my samples). Trying not to worry, and think I've convinced myself that blood in urine isn't as bad as bleeding. Don't feel very pregnant though, so going to take it easy and try to concentrate on other things - just in case.

took a test this morning and it was neg,so just waiting for the :witch: to arrive she usually greets me when i wake up ...lovely:growlmad:

mamadonna, its not over til the witch actually shows and i hope with all fingers crossed that she doesnt.
Windswept, hun i hope you feel better soon and that it all clears up, im sure it will be all ok xx

Thanks Inkdchick, and Mamadonna - listen to her, she's right - until the witch appears you are still in with a chance!

Feeling much better today - have decided that it is a UTI/kidney infection and not anything to worry about. Pains were gone, but reappeared this evening when I was on the toilet - seems worse when I open my bladder. Still only half way through antibiotics, so hope it clears by Mon, and if not... I'll be stroppy with docs to get something done (scan if poss).

sssshhhhh every1 dont wanna speak to soon but the :witch: seems to have not landed yet this mornin,still getting af cramps i really hope this is it girls(frightened to speak too soon)

what about nat?hope she's missed you out too chick!!

pleased your feeling better windswept pregnancy is a worrying time just wait till you see your little bean on that screen!

morning toots and inkdchick

Morning mamadonna, no sign of :witch: that's great!:thumbup: got every thing crossed that it stays away!
How's everyone else doing?
Windswept, how are you feeling? Hope your putting your feet up and taking it easy.

i'm almost scared to go to the loo incase she's still waiting to pounce

That's great news Mamadonna! I have everything crossed that she doesn't appear.

Well, I am feeling much better - pain still there when I am on the toilet, but not normally at other times. Still up and down to loo 5 times through the night, and all day long, but hoping the antibiotics will put a stop to that.

Had a busy day yesterday, but thinking today will be far more laid back!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Cx

try some lemon and barley water windswept that shud help if its an infection

Hi Ladies

Well I'm out I'm afraid, blasted :witch: showed up late last night, bang on time pretty much. Was out for meal with my parents, aunt and uncle and started with the tell-tale tummy aches that signal she's coming :cry: Not shed any tears though this month, don't expect anything else now.

Not sure what I want to do the next couple of months now. Part of me wants to have a break and just do NTNP and then visit docs in new year. But another part of me is saying "No, give it another couple of really good tries in November and December to really try for that :bfp: before the end of 2010".

Of course, I heard of another :baby: being born yesterday too and mom took me to Mothercare with her to buy something :cry:. My godmother has become a granny, her daughter is 7 years younger than me and only got married last June and has had a baby girl already. Seems so easy for everyone else. But, apart from AF, I've had a really nice weekend with family and my mom had a nice birthday. Missed my OH though :cry:, waiting for him to get back from London.

Anyway, enough moaning from me. How have your weekend's been? Windswept, glad you are feeling a bit better. Mamadonna, glad :witch: is staying away, sounds promising :happydance:

x

Nat... keep positive honey there is always next month mwahhhh xxxxxx

aww nat i know how you feel hun thats how i feel now that af got me bang on time too and everything seemed so promising but i am only trying this cycle and the next and then i am defo giving up ttc so its up to my body now to prove itself and get me pregnant before im 44 in dec !!.
Good luck to all you lovely ladies and hope the rest of your weekend is really good :hugs:

So Inkdchick, both of us now have a deadline of around Christmas!! Let's do this together - let's both work very hard over the next couple of months to get our :bfp:'s in 2010!! :hugs:

Toots, are you with us too? Are you still going to try this month despite your fertility appointment on 18th or have they advised you not to for any reason? x

Well Im with you Nat, i need some bloody PMA big time coz at the moment i just dont want to bother anymore im tired of trying but really want this but dont think about it unless im on here and dont talk about it anymore with OH as we are just enjoying each other and if i hear another person say ' just relax and it will happen !', grrrrrr !!!!! i swear i will punch them :rofl: but thats how i feel , so allthe encouragement from both you and toots willl be fantastic !! soy or not something has to work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->