It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ohhh, Nat - I was sure this was your month. I can't imagine how you feel just now, all those positive symptoms too. Gutted for you, gutted for you all :(

I really hoped that someone would be joining me in first tri, not least for your benefit, but also as I feel really guilty for being the only one who's made it beyond ttc SO FAR - and I feel like I only just started and it happened for me.

I'm going to follow your progress ladies, and hope that I can give you a little PMA - you deserve it.

Best of wishes ladies, Cx

thank you windswept but dont worry hun hopefully at least most of us will be over the other side with you very soon but really feel like im out of time and wont be holding my breath but am willing all these other ladies over to you with everything crossed xx

Aww Windswept, you DO NOT have to feel guilty. All of us on 'It Fell Out' are sooo pleased for you and it's exciting for us to have a member with a :bfp:, who can tell us all what we can expect when we do get over to 1st Tri! :happydance:

I for one am so pleased you are staying on here with us, to keep us all updated with your little bean's progress :thumbup:

For some reason, I feel better this month. I am usually so down on CD1 but am feeling strangely positive :shrug: Maybe November will be my month??

PS: You are due 24th June aren't you? If your :baby: is born 5 days early he/she will be born on my birthday :happydance:

lol Nat that is so cool you will never forget one of our ' it fell out ' families birthdays.
I think we should have a list of all our birthdays so that we can celebrate together xx

Hi Ladies

Well I'm out I'm afraid, blasted :witch: showed up late last night, bang on time pretty much. Was out for meal with my parents, aunt and uncle and started with the tell-tale tummy aches that signal she's coming :cry: Not shed any tears though this month, don't expect anything else now.

Not sure what I want to do the next couple of months now. Part of me wants to have a break and just do NTNP and then visit docs in new year. But another part of me is saying "No, give it another couple of really good tries in November and December to really try for that :bfp: before the end of 2010".

Of course, I heard of another :baby: being born yesterday too and mom took me to Mothercare with her to buy something :cry:. My godmother has become a granny, her daughter is 7 years younger than me and only got married last June and has had a baby girl already. Seems so easy for everyone else. But, apart from AF, I've had a really nice weekend with family and my mom had a nice birthday. Missed my OH though :cry:, waiting for him to get back from London.

Anyway, enough moaning from me. How have your weekend's been? Windswept, glad you are feeling a bit better. Mamadonna, glad :witch: is staying away, sounds promising :happydance:

x

so sorry nat :hugs:

Ladies, with a little positive mental attitude, some fun times with your partners and a helping hand from opking, temping, soy isoflavoning or whatever other means, you are all in with a chance to have your little one when I am celebrating my 30th birthday on 8 August... Here's hoping and praying for you all - including Inkdchick, who is distinctly lacking PMA! Cx

morning ladies looks like i'm joining you in the 1st tri windswept i got my :bfp: this morning:happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup: OMG! mamadonna I'm so pleased for you Hun! Congratulations!!:happydance::happydance: how do you feel?

Nat I'm sorry af arrived:cry: really go for it this month. Oh and I are going to try extra hard this cycle, I'd like to be able to cancel hospital appointment!
Windswept how are you feeling?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup: OMG! mamadonna I'm so pleased for you Hun! Congratulations!!:happydance::happydance: how do you feel?

i feel great,trying to not let it show too much in front of the kids cos i dont want them to kno yet, i wasnt gonna test till wed its my ds 11th birthday today so dont wanna take the excitment away from him

Hi Ladies

Well I'm out I'm afraid, blasted :witch: showed up late last night, bang on time pretty much. Was out for meal with my parents, aunt and uncle and started with the tell-tale tummy aches that signal she's coming :cry: Not shed any tears though this month, don't expect anything else now.

Not sure what I want to do the next couple of months now. Part of me wants to have a break and just do NTNP and then visit docs in new year. But another part of me is saying "No, give it another couple of really good tries in November and December to really try for that :bfp: before the end of 2010".

Of course, I heard of another :baby: being born yesterday too and mom took me to Mothercare with her to buy something :cry:. My godmother has become a granny, her daughter is 7 years younger than me and only got married last June and has had a baby girl already. Seems so easy for everyone else. But, apart from AF, I've had a really nice weekend with family and my mom had a nice birthday. Missed my OH though :cry:, waiting for him to get back from London.

Anyway, enough moaning from me. How have your weekend's been? Windswept, glad you are feeling a bit better. Mamadonna, glad :witch: is staying away, sounds promising :happydance:

x

sorry the wicked witch got you hun...dont give up hope, it took 10 months for us to conceive our first, keep trying, use OPKs to pinpoint OV and use preseed, it really works! Lots of :dust: for you xx

Don't worry, it falls out with me too. Even when I do lay on the bed with a pillow under my butt, the minute I stand up, it drips down my leg :dohh:
I truly don't think it matters. People get pregnant even when they're trying NOT to let the spermies get in.
Wish it was that easy for all of us, but what can you do :shrug:

:dust: to all :)

So glad we have some good news this morning!

Toots - if you are like me you'll go through the horrible appointment, have your bloods taken and then discover that you didn't need to go through it all! I really, really hope that is the case.

I am feeling tired... I went to bed at 11 pm, fell sound asleep straight away, then woke up after what felt like a long sleep - bursting for the toilet. I stumbled to the loo and when I got back to bed realised it was only 11.31 pm!!! That happened about 4 times, before I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep at 4 am. I got up at 5 am and have had a very constructive morning. Fed up needing the toilet, and wishing for morning sickness to make me feel pregnant! Totally cleared out our upstairs yesterday - ready to redecorate and change rooms about to accommodate a little one (we'd be doing it anyway, so not being premature, really)... So exciting!

How is everyone else?

Hi Ladies

x

I know exactly how you feel. I'm 20 and pretty much everybody I knew in high school either has a :baby: or is preggers. I've been trying for a little over a year. It seems so unfair that the ones that truly want a child have to try so hard, yet the ones who aren't even thinking about that yet get preggers after one try. Oh well, it's worth the effort and long wait once you get that :bfp:

:dust: and prayers for you!

I shall have to update my bottom! It's really lovely that you'll have each other on the first tri. Go through the whole journey together from start to finish:hugs:

I've updated! I'm so excited now!

Mamadonna - do you have a due date?

Welcome Brittbrat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly