It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Gabriel is lovely!

There are so many names out there - it is going to be hard to choose. Especially when I have to agree it with Mr Windswept... Who wants to call a son his name, and a daughter the feminine version of his name. Innesina??? No chance!

That's abit of a mouthful for a little one plus the poor little thing will also have to spell it!!!

Good arguments for me to fire at him, Donna! Thank you!

this bit I am good at, it's the rest that's letting me down - have a funny feeling that I have "missed the boat " this month :shrug:

Ocht - when are you due? Why do you think you've missed out?

week tomo - just feel odd, bloated,gassy generally off , headaches , little cramps/aches and tender bbs.

They are all positive signs! Plus, is 8 days before not too early for AF symptoms??? Don't you lose your positive mental attitude on me too!

I think I've dismissed all signs so I won't be dissapointed when the :witch: arrives, PMA still here just wobbling abit, plus not sure I can wait another week !

Stick with us and we'll get you through the week... Don't let go of that PMA, and don't dismiss anything! You have to fight the witch with your will power!

I will - and my PMA just needs to get me to Sunday then I may cave in and test.

How are you feeling mamadonna? Are you up in the clouds?! Have you told your oh yet?

i feel great just really tired its my ds birthday,so been busy.told dh this morning about an hr after i had done the test trying to get 5mins alone in my house is pretty hard lol,he's over the moon too.

What a fantastic day to get your bfp! Its a date you'll never forget. So this is baby number 6?

OMG where do you get the energy?! Your house must be super busy. Its fantasic news, cheered me right up this morning cos I was having a bit of a down day.

So, you might be due around the same day as me then if you are taken in early? Then again, I haven't had my dates confirmed, so don't know for sure when I am due!

Number 6 - wow! It must be worth doing more than once then?!

Just chatted with doctor - going back in at 2 pm tomorrow. Although it is better, the pain is still there and I can't be outwith a ten minute radius of a toilet! The doctor was really helpful and reassuring, and I am going to try my luck at getting a scan...

Feeling really worn out and run down today - is it the Monday blues or pregnancy symptoms?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->