It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

it is so worth doing more than once,i am so tired today,mind you i havent stopped all day,

i'll not kno for sure till i get my scan but it will be around that time

Ladies!!

Oh my god - I go out for the day and look what I miss!! Mamadonna, congratulations!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Two of the 'It Fell Out' crew preggers in the first month of this thread :thumbup: Mamadonna, how long were you trying again? x

Hey nat, hows you today? Its great news, we'll have to get the girls to keep our seats warm over on the first tri forum:thumbup:

See - this thread is good luck! But I reckon it would maybe be too much for us all to get it in the first month... So over the next month or two we are all bound to be in the pregnancy forums.

evening ladies not wanting to bring a downer on things but i started spotting this afternoon,not sure what to think just hope little bubs sticks in there

Don't worry Mamadonna - think it's quite normal. There are some women on first tri who are worried as they haven't had any bleeding at all... I wouldn't think there's any reason to think anything was wrong. But I do understand your worries.

Best of wishes, Cx

thanks windswept it did happen in my last pregnancy but it is hard not to worry,i dont have any pain which is always good,i have even googled to see if you can get a false pos on a digi but every1 seems to think that its pretty impossible,i guess i'll kno by the morning if it gets heavier over nite

CONGRATULATIONS Mamadonna #6 on the way :wohoo: :happydance: H & H 9 months hun xx

Any news Mamadonna? When will you go to the doctors?

Well, ladies - I feel pregnant today! There is no doubting that there is a little sticky bean in there... I got up at 5 am to go to the toilet (and at 11.30 pm, 2 am and 4 am!!). I let the dogs out, then nipped to the loo - sat on the toilet I felt like I was either in a very unstable ship on a very stormy night or like I had drunk far, far too much wine! I had to lie on the cold floor tiles, and couldn't lift my head to even let the dogs in! I made time to have a wee sleep, and thankfully it passed. When I woke up again all I had was incredible heartburn and a pounding headache - which I still have. I just feel exhausted.

I am not moaning - I am very happy to have pregnancy symptoms! It is reassuring me!

How are all you lovely ladies this morning?

Morning windswept, those pregnancy symptoms don't sound fun! How long is sickness supposed to hang around for? How is your pain today?

I don't know how long they'll be there - think morning sickness is supposed to disappear after the first trimester... I hope it doesn't last that long! And, I hope when it does come that it will disappear as quickly as it did this morning!

My pain was real bad this morning - and it kicked in when the sickness kicked in, when I was emptying my bladder... Sorry, too much information again! I could really do with not being in the office right now. May go home after docs at 2 pm.

Oh, I hope so! I am going to push them to do something. My colleague was just telling me about his son having serious problems with a UTI that had gone into his kidneys and is going through lots of tests. The fact that my antibiotics have not helped, and urine samples are not showing anything to note makes me think that they need to do more... But my main concern is that little bean!

How are you this morning?

Congrats to Windswept and mamadonna,
How long were you guys ttc , i need d Goodluck on my side.

It took the hospital ages to diagnose my brothers kidney stones. They whipped his appendix out first!:dohh: I'm sure they'll get you sorted Hun, just don't go worrying yourself. How's mr windswept been about it?
I'm good today, apart from the fact it's peeing down with rain and really dark. I hate this weather, sunshine always puts me in a better mood! I just want af to pack her bags and then we can start trying yet again! I've decided to stay off the agnus castus tabs as I think they did play up my cycle. There's me hoping I was getting ib when in fact it was spotting for af! Turns out my lp last cycle was 4 days:dohh:

Hey Giftmum! I'm afraid I am one of those irritating ones who didn't take long (although it felt like a very, very long time to me) - I was 5 months. I hope it is your turn very soon...

My goodness - yes, stay clear of that stuff this month then! Is your LP normally quite sensible? Have you tried the doing the deed every day around ovulation method - that seemed to work for us!

Mr Windswept is away for the week... He was really worried about me on Friday and wasn't happy about having to go. He was laughing at me this morning as I had been saying how much I wanted morning sickness, so when i called to tell him how awful I felt he reminded me of what I had said!

It is pretty grey here, but it's dry and not tooo windy. I do my childminding course this evening, which I am looking forward to! It's all part of my master plan - very excited about it all! And, very excited about the thought of leaving my sensible, secure, government job - despite having worked really hard to get to where I am now!

My lp is a bit unstable, ranges from 8-13 days with the exception of last cycle! I've upped my vit b dose so I hope that will help but I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that there is a problem somewhere. I'm glad I got the ball rolling with the hospital appointment. I just hope it doesn't take years to get pregnant! I have been a bit low about it all so oh surprised me by buying me a wii! He thought it would cheer me up messing around with it and wanted to help me though a difficult time ahead. He really is so sweet and lovely.
Are you thinking of starting a childminding buisness?:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->