It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi nat and inkdchick, hows your day been? Where are we all in our cycles now, gotta keep track for our symptom spotting!:haha:

Hi Inkdchick

I'm good thanks, how are you?

AF starting to tail off now so will be ready and raring to go again over next week or two :haha: I think this is the best part of the month really - you definitely know you're not pregnant and have got used to the idea but you aren't yet at the 'oh my god, got to DTD' stage of ovulation! I think the 2ww is the worst part, all that wondering and symptom spotting :growlmad:

I'm definitely only giving it this cycle and next before I go to docs now. OH and I have agreed this :thumbup: I said to him that we should give it a really good go :winkwink: this month and next to try and get our :bfp: before doc is required!

You still giving yourself until Christmas too? x

I'm CD3 today Toots. Waiting for the :witch: to depart, she's on her way out!

Are you about CD5? x

yep but unfortunately there is no-one left that i we can go to to get help as i am now heading for 44 dec 28th and they didnt want to help us when i was 42 so there's no chance and am now cd11 and would have OV'd today but nothing no OV pains nada !, so am putting this month down to a month off LOL, and will take from cd3-7 next cycle and that will be our last chance and im only on 400mg of folic acid now and of course the bloody asprin for my heart so if its gonna work next cycle will be it.
The only thing i have had is nausea evenings and mornings and what feels like a cold ( suppose its the time of year for it tho), and feeling genereally shit but im ok jsut put it down to taking the soy far too early ( from cd1), but i did that coz im only cd24 so we will have to see, but just enjoying each other this month instead of trying so its all good and im not really bothered , tbh i have secretly inside already given up but cant tell OH that as that will upset him but my age is against me now and it would be stupid to go on after dec really xx

Correct my dear! CD5, soon to be starting all that complete maddness again:dohh: It would be nice to get a bfp before the hospital appointment but I'm not hopeful, perhaps that will make me calm down this month!:haha: I think its a good idea to start the ball rolling with the doc visit hun, its a horrible thought that we've got to go down that route but it certainly won't hurt to get some help and advice. I can let you know what they do to me, think of me as your guinea pig!:haha:

Funnily enough Toots, I only said that to OH last night :haha: I said I was going to see how you got on at your appointment and it should give us an idea of what to expect when we go (sorry, IF we need to go - need to have some PMA!) So hope you don't mind being a bit of a guinea pig?? :wacko:

Inkdchick, don't give up on this month! You could still catch that egg, it may just be going to come out a bit later :thumbup: On the subject of doctors, could you try another doctor or anything? Are you completely outside the criteria for things like IUI/IVF? x

yep completely out on our own as they said that im too old and my eggs will be no good, they are b*****ds they have all been so nasty and just reading from a bloody text book and we all know what that feels like especially over the age of 40 and there are so many women that have had children after 46 but apparantly they are rare cases according to them !!! i dont care tbh if it works it works if it dont then at least we have tried x

I don't mind being a guinea pig at all:haha: I hope they get straight down to buisness at that first appointment but I really don't know what to expect. So long as they don't creep up on me with large metal probing objects then I'll be ok:haha::haha:
Inkdchick, I think that is awful that you've got nowhere left to go just because you're 44. What is soy supposed to do? help with ovulation?

Inkdchick have you considered trying acupuncture. Thats had some good results.

the SI will help determine OV and release good healthy egggs and more than one apparantly at my age so i was hopeful but think that i may have taken it at the wrong time in my cycle coz the more i read about SI and when others have gotten their bfp they have all taken it at cd3 - 7 so i dont know whether to take it next cycle at that time and then another couple of months now after that at cd3 -7 and see if that works or whether to just give up if it dont at cd3-7 :shrug:

Large metal probing objects!! :rofl: Oh dear god, I hope you don't get that!

Inkdchick, I think it's disgusting that they just won't help you at all. Look at all these celebrities who have IVF and have babies way older than you are. It's really not fair that it seems that you can have babies whenever you like if you have loads of money and are famous :growlmad: Celine Dion has just had twin boys, it's in the news at the moment - she's something like 48!! x

yea but she has money i dont or we dont so its life isnt it those with loads get everything and those who dont get nothing, sorry for late reply just had a bath - umm nice long soak lol, dont worry your first appointment will be going oer things that you have tried and they will discuss all the tests that they will contemplate - no metal probbing objects :rofl:

Morning!

I am not feeling great to be honest - no sleep yesterday afternoon, no sleep through the night... So I have taken today off work and will try to relax and concentrate on getting myself better. Got new pains in my back and just generally feeling sorry for myself.

Hope everyone else is feeling okay? Mamadonna, how are you feeling today? Any let up on the bleeding? Is it actually bleeding, or still spotting?

Even once you get your BFP the worrying isn't over ladies! Be warned.

Hi windswept, sorry to hear you're not feeling well:hugs: what are the docs actually doing for you, is it a case of take the antibiotics and go from there? Try a hot water bottle on your back, the heat may help ease the pain.

Hi, I am new to BabyandBump, I am so glad having read your posts that I am not the only one this happens to! I had to have a small part of my cervix removed a few years ago and was worried this was causing things to 'fall out'! I too have been lying down after for a minimum of 15mins after- my husband shoves a pillow under me and waits on me hand and foot!!! This is my 3rd month TTC, good luck everyone x

Hi bec, how are you finding the whole ttc lark so far? Do you temp or use opk or is it a case of just seeing how you get on at the moment:thumbup:

Hi Toots, I'm finding it a lot harder than I'd expected- emotionally. I kind of expected it to happen straight away and find the waiting and disappointment when a get a negative result really hard. I'm trying to chill out a bit but found that as soon as we actively started trying I just wanted it so much more. Do you feel like this? I've been using temp and calculating date trying every other day where possible. Problem is that my husband is putting himself under so much pressure that he can't always perform. I'm sure it's not just me who finds this happening- how long have you been TTC?

Morning all, Windswept a nice soak in the bath may help the backache?
feeling postive and upbeat today - not letting any thoughts of the :witch: getting me PMA and lots of it.

Morning Donna, glad to hear you're keeping the pma up! Where abouts are you in your cycle now Hun?
Bec, oh and I have been ttc for 20 months now. Like you I had absolutely no idea it would be such a nightmare! My oh feels the pressure of it all aswell, i sometimes feel guilty about having to get him to dtd after a really long day at work and he's totally exhausted! We've commented on here before about how the hell anybody gets pregnant by accident! Do you take any vits or supplements to aid conception?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->