It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Good plan Donna - I'm just out the bath now! Toots - yes, antibiotics - she said she'll keep me on them until the pain goes, which she reckoned could be up to the 12 week mark... I've to go back next week - again! And can't wait for the midwife appointment next Thursday!

Glad to hear of all of that PMA Donna!

Bec - welcome!

Enjoy your bath windswept, hope you're putting lots of bubbles in it!

Morning!

I am not feeling great to be honest - no sleep yesterday afternoon, no sleep through the night... So I have taken today off work and will try to relax and concentrate on getting myself better. Got new pains in my back and just generally feeling sorry for myself.

Hope everyone else is feeling okay? Mamadonna, how are you feeling today? Any let up on the bleeding? Is it actually bleeding, or still spotting?

Even once you get your BFP the worrying isn't over ladies! Be warned.

morning windswept,its been quite heavy bleeding ysturday and today,no pain tho,i took a test this morning and the line is still there just very faint which i dont think is a good sign
i hope you feel better soon

Thanks Toots and windswept. No Toots I'm taking folic acid but nothing else. I didn't realise there were supplements that could aid conception? 20 months is a very long time- have got my fingers crossed for you to get your BFP soon :)

sorry to see you're feeling down mamadonna, hope things get better for you soon :)

Hey mamadonna, sending you more :hugs: at least the test is still showing a line Hun. You must try and stay positive:hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

Windswept and Mamadonna, sorry to hear you're both still feeling rough. Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Windswept, did you see my post about cranberry juice? May be worth giving that a try to see if it helps clear things up.

Toots, how you feeling today?

Good to hear you have the PMA Donna, hold onto it :thumbup:.

Welcome Bec!

:kiss:

Morning nat, I'm good today thanks. Af has pretty much packed her bags so it's onwards and upwards! How's you today?

I'm ok, AF nearly gone for me too. Hoping that's the last time I see her for 9 months!! :haha:

I'm hoping oh will be able to manage every other day, poor luv is so tired at the moment due to long working hours. I keep saying to him to just grin and bear it or close his eyes and think of england:rofl: If he can get me pregnant this cycle then at least he won't have to 'have a go in a cup' at the hospital:haha: that sound be incentive enough!

Yes I would imagine going in a cup isn't fun :nope: I have said to my OH about doing the 'every other day' method this month too. I may start with 'every 3 days' or so first, from when AF is gone, as I tend to ovulate late (about CD19/20 last few months) so will then go to 'every 2 days' from about CD12 or so. That's my plan anyway!

You ovulate earlier don't you? x

I do ovulate fairly early nat, normally around cd11/12. Doesn't give oh long enough really to spread out dtd:haha: The year seems to be flying by and I'm sure it's cos I'm constantly looking ahead, ovulating and then wishing the days away during the 2ww! This month is going to be our month nat!:thumbup:
Donna, how many more days till af is due? Any new symptoms?

not much different form the other day really - both bbs tender to touch a few niggley crampy pains here and there stuffy nose on and off still .
:witch: due 1st Nov

Not long to go now then:happydance: hopefully we're going to get our next :bfp:
When are you planning on testing?

Gonna see if I can hold out till Saturday - hopefully there should be a defo yes or no by then :happydance:

Ok so I was reading through this thread and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the falling out problem.

Sorry if this is going to be TMI but after some fun with my oh, it seems to fall out nearly as soon as my oh finishes. I've tried to stay in the same position, elevated my hips and legs but it still seems to happen, not as much but still some.

I noticed one of the woman on here mention she suffers from cystitis and has to pee right after, I'm the same but I've been holding it for as long as I can and that has now led to a flare up of cystitis :growlmad:

Why is this all so complicated? :cry:

Hi murdhuacha, it worried me when 'it fell out' but I was reassured by a lot of the ladies here. I gather the :spermy: get where they need to be pretty quick! Ttc has turned into a complicated process!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->