It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

ahhh I am the privileged owner of a ginger hubby you see (colour of a crayola orange crayon) (and two ginger gerbils) and indeed SIL & BIL also varying shades of umber/fox so I am championing this often-maligned group of society with a Fan Club :)

Anyone with a ginger partner may join ;)

Yipee - that includes me - I own a ginger hubby too! Mr Windswept is as red as they come! Like a beacon! My brother's girlfriend is also about as ginger as you'll come across... My Dad jokes about all the ginger grandkids he's going to get!

But I believe it skips a generation :(

oooh well feel free to squish in announcement of your membership on ur sig if it'll fit :)

We'll spread the word... once you've had ginger you never look back ;)
there must be other Bumpies here with ginger fellas! DH's Mum was adopted so we don't know how many gingers there are.... but he also inherited a very rare kidney condition from that side too!

I might well add that to my signature!

Since we are in the habit of sharing too much information on this forum, I don't feel daft admitting to you guys that when we were about 13, my friend and I challenged one another to find out if people with ginger hair had ginger pubic hairs!!! It's a running joke now!

awwww that's funny LOL!!

Mr Matt does... for the record.

perhaps they are related???

Though Mr Matt's Bro already has a kid & is single.... and you have FAR more taste than that ;)

Long lost cousin perhaps on Mum's long lost biological side?? :thumbup:

hehe it's a bit like assuming everyone on the Isle of Wight knows each other though ;)
It does amaze me time & again what a small world we live it though ;)

Morning all,
:rofl: four legged furry ducklings :rofl: I gather you had an attack of dyslexic fingers there Windswept, how are you feeling today??
On the MIL front unfortunatley you have to tell her that you and Mr W would like a few days to bond and get used to having :baby: here.
You tell everyone when they can visit and have their first cuddle - it's your baby !!

Good morning ladies, how's everyone feeling today? Do we have any new updates? :thumbup:

nothing new from me,waiting to hear from my doc,still getting a positive pg test but that cud just be left overs of pg hormone

its just starting to lighten up 2day,was a little heavy when i 1st got up but thats just stff thats gathered there thru the night

Morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone? I'm feeling ok. At that 'boring' time of the month I guess where nothing is going on :wacko: Don't expect to ovulate for a good while yet (has been CD19/20 last few months).

Mamadonna, it's surely a good sign that you are still getting positive pregnancy tests? And that the bleeding is slowing down? :thumbup:

Windswept, have you been drinking that cranberry juice? x

Hi nat, unfortunately oh had a really bad day at work yesterday so was not in the mood to dtd! I was disappointed as I really wanted to have a good go as soon as af went but hey ho:shrug: Just want to get through ovulation and into the 2ww asap!
Mamadonna, I agree with nat, surely the positive test is a hopeful sign.

Hi, still the same over here just waiting.
mamadonna don't write things off just yet:hugs:

Never mind Toots, you're still very early in your cycle aren't you? CD7? Although I can understand you wanting to get down to it as you ovulate fairly early usually. I'm not so bothered yet, only CD5 and I probably won't ovulate until at least CD18 or so :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->