It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

You're getting very fancy nat! How are you changing the colour of the writing? I wanted a big flashing 'it fell out' on my bottom like i've seen on other peoples but no idea how to do it! Think they are called blinkies?

Sorry for gatecrashing- I have to say that this is one of my favourite threads to read though- it always makes me smile :haha:
On the subject of MILs, my OH is an only child so the responsibility of producing grandkids is squarely on our shoulders. Every time my MIL sees me, she asks me if there's any 'news'- it's driving me batty!! :wacko:
By the way I was wondering Windswept- how long did it take you to get your :bfp: (if you don't mind me asking)?

Welcome waitin4astork, We always have a bit of a laugh on here. Its keeps spirits and pma up! I knew my mil would go on at me so we decided not to tell a soul that we are ttc, anything for a quiet life!:haha:

Hey waitin4astork - yeah, this is my favourite thread too! actually, sometimes i forget about other people reading it too, not just the 'it fell out crew'!

I was trying for 5 cycles - took my system a wee while to get the pill out of the system, but we got there by the fifth month. felt like a whole lot longer though, so i applaud and admire the ladies on here who have been trying for much longer.

MILs... who'd av 'em?!

Ah Toots, I wish I'd thought of keeping my mouth shut with my MIL!!
Lol Windswept, I bet you've all got a lot of stalkers reading this thread that you don't even realise ;) Hope you're feeling better and have been resting loads today x

Hmmm - maybe I should review some of my posts then! Hope Mr Windswept never comes on here!

Been sat on my backside all day... It's quite tiresome!

P.S - Jenny Renny was right for me... Lets hope she's accurate for you too!

You do forget that this is on the Internet and it's probably read by a lot of people! Kinda get caught up in our little crew!:haha:
Have you been ttc for long waitin4astork?

That's why I took my photo off my avatar... Seem to be giving up too much personal information!

Murdhuacha, you could also have a glass of wine but say you can't drink to much as your on antibiotics for an ear infection or something.
Another good idea, thank you Toots. Actually that might work because I do get cystitis and I'm just over a flare up so I can say I'm on antibiotics for that.

Thanks ladies, you're all so friendly and helpful in here. I can't talk to my oh he's away on business and we haven't told anybody else yet that we're ttc

Thanks Windswept :) I'm encouraged that three of my readings say the same thing but trying very hard not to pin my hopes on it :blush: Glad to hear you're looking after yourself.

Toots- We're at the start of cycle #7 now. Before we started TTC, I told myself that there was no rush, if it took a year or longer that would be ok.....in practice, I'm like a crazy person with no patience whatsoever!!

morning ladies,how we all doing?
windswept hows you feeling?a lot better i hope xx

toots and nat where are you 2 in ur cycle,i feel like i'vetotally lost touch with you guys xx

welcome to all the newies good luck with ttc x

Morning Mamadonna and Waitin4astork, how are you both today? Sorry to see you're feeling sad Mamadonna :(

not too bad thank you

still tested positive this morning so not quite sure what to think,i just wish i could get some answers,gimme the tww any day

Oh Mamadonna this must be really tough for you :( It seems like everyone in this thread are great at giving support though x
Hi Bec :)

Awh, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. You know if you go to the hospital there is a test they can do? My friend has m/c twice, both within 12 week period and they were able to tell her what was happening. Might be worth thinking about just to put your mind at rest. Positive is a good sign so try to stay positive (easier said than done I'm sure)- I would go to the hosp. F'xd x x x

thanks girls i've got a scan booked on the 9th nov just gotta wait till then,unless anything else happens in between,doc never mentioned anything about a test might have to look in2 that

My friend didn't bother with the doc- she just went straight to A&E both times. They were able to test some hormone level or something and it could detect m/c. The 9th is a while to wait, I would look into it x

i wish i had just went to a&e,but still testing pos must be a good sign i guess,i thought my doc of taken bloods cos thats a way detecting hormone levels

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->