It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I'm also loving the signature mamadonna :hugs:

I've just come home from work early because my workmate ordered a salmon sandwich for lunch and the smell made me vomit, my tummy had been feeling a little queasy when i looked at my own lunch but as soon as i got a whiff of the salmon i had to grab my bin because i knew i wasn't going to make it. I felt terrible lol but he wasn't put off his food and assured me it was ok. I made some excuse about a tummy bug and said i was going to go early. Oh the shame :nope: lol

I'm also loving the signature mamadonna :hugs:

I've just come home from work early because my workmate ordered a salmon sandwich for lunch and the smell made me vomit, my tummy had been feeling a little queasy when i looked at my own lunch but as soon as i got a whiff of the salmon i had to grab my bin because i knew i wasn't going to make it. I felt terrible lol but he wasn't put off his food and assured me it was ok. I made some excuse about a tummy bug and said i was going to go early. Oh the shame :nope: lol

lets hope this vomiting is a good sign:thumbup:

Ooh Murd, that sounds optimistic :happydance:
Thanks for the welcome Nat- I think you guys in this thread are awesome :thumbup:
Toots and Windswept- I can't cope with boobs that are loads bigger than they are now- I'd topple over lol. All the women in our family seem to be very well blessed in the boob department :blush: Even OH would struggle I think lol :haha:

That does sound promising Murd! Keep us posted. What stage of your cycle are you at?

I've just put a question on ttc on whether anyone has tried acupuncture, or know anyone who has, and got pregnant after it. I had reiki last night (I have a session about once a month or so, just for relaxation really) and my reiki practitioner mentioned acupuncture when I told her I'd been ttc and was a bit concerned. She said she knew of a good few women who had it after ttc for a good while and fell pregnant soon after it. Have any of you ladies tried it or know of any success stories? x

:bfp: ahead for murd me thinks!!
Nat, I saw a story in the paper a while back about a lady who had tried for ages to get pregnant and was about to start ivf. A friend said she should try acupuncture and she was pregnant after 3 sessions! Apparently it helps to increase the blood flow to the uterus etc.
Hope everyone is having a good day. Yipee it's Friday!!:happydance:

Hope you're feeling better Murdhuacha, sure you probably don't mind being sick if it means you get a BFP this month! I'd happily feel crap if it meant I had a little bubba on the way (I say that now- watch this space!!) Hope everyone else is good today :)

I may well try acupuncture then. Maybe in the new year though. I will still go to docs too to check everything out. My reiki practitioner said she can always pick up on medical issues, ie can always pick up endo, ovary problems etc, and she said she can feel no issues with me, everything seems fine inside :thumbup:

But obviously if nothing has happened by new year, I will get my bloods done etc and speak to docs, and obviously check out OH's :spermy: too.

She did my angel cards at the end of the session and the last one to come out was 'blessings', which she said means "there is something you have been asking for again and again, this card shows that your angels are listening and are working to make it happen and it will come soon" :thumbup: Well that can only be one thing - a :baby:! x

That's a lovely thing to hear nat. I hope it's right:baby: it's a horrible thought isn't it having to go down the medical route. I think I'm more stressed about it than I realise cos oh says I've been talking a lot in my sleep, I tend to do that if I'm stressed, plus I've been having lots of dreams. He said the other night I was blowing bubbles! How attractive that must have looked:rofl:

:rofl: oh that is funny!

I'm still dreaming a fair bit. Dreamt something about me and OH living in a house with crocodiles outside the other night! But we weren't scared of them for some reason :wacko: The past couple of nights I've had 'theme park' dreams - where me and OH are on some kind of ride :shrug: Does this signify an 'emotional rollercoaster'??

But it's not unusual for me to dream a lot, do it all the team and always dream in vivid colour too x

Sorry, meant 'all the time'! See, I'm proofreading myself already :haha:

waitin4astork, welcome hun you fit right in here , fantastic sense of humour lol
i wouldnt want bigger boobs than i have already either and i quite like my face the way it is and not flat ( bigger bbs flat face if you get my meaning )!.
How is everyone today xx

All well in the wonderful world of the windswepts. Had a very windswept day, as there are gales up here... And, I was allowed out of the house to walk my doggies - twice! Have now been ushered up to have a lie down 'cause I must be tired', which is Mr Windswept's speak for 'cause there's footie on'.

Told the inlaws last night - pretty underwhelming response to be honest and I was glad that I wasn't building the excitement up for telling them...

Any news Donna???

How are things Mamadonna?

What's everyone else up to? Busy weekend Toots?!

Cx

Evening girls, how's everyones weekend going? I've been fairly busy, worked today and I've got to go to sister in laws surprise 30th birthday party tomorrow. Windswept, I thought the in laws would have been over the moon Hun! When are you telling your mum?

All well in the wonderful world of the windswepts. Had a very windswept day, as there are gales up here... And, I was allowed out of the house to walk my doggies - twice! Have now been ushered up to have a lie down 'cause I must be tired', which is Mr Windswept's speak for 'cause there's footie on'.

Told the inlaws last night - pretty underwhelming response to be honest and I was glad that I wasn't building the excitement up for telling them...

Any news Donna???

How are things Mamadonna?

What's everyone else up to? Busy weekend Toots?!

Cx

things looking good at my end.i did a digital this morning(was nearly sick with worry while i was waiting)hardest 3 mins of my life!!it read pregnant 1 2 was hoping it was gonna read 2 3 but i'm not complaining i'm sure if anything had gone wrong the pg hormone would be gone by now and certainly wouldnt be detected on a digital

Huge congrats mamadonna :happydance:
Windswept- why weren't your in laws more enthusiastic?! I hope it didn't disappoint you too much.
Thanks Inkdchick- you guys have a wicked sense of humour too, which is probably why I like you so much! :haha:
I'm on my last day of AF today so I'm getting ready to roll again :happydance:

thankyou waitin4astork and good luck for this month

has every1 enjoyed there extra hr this morning,1 was still wide awake @7 i didnt get to sleep till probably around 3(altho i did go to bed around 12)!dh decided he was gonna be a rockstar on guitar hero last nite,all aided along with jack daniels,its lovley sitting here with no hangover,looking forward to dh getting outta bed,no sympothy all self inflicted!:haha:

Lol, typical man :haha:
I've been up since 7.30am and my OH is still in bed! Thought I'd come on here and use it as an opportunity to say good morning to you all :hugs:

yes i like to come on here when i havent got my children looking over my shoulder having a neb

Morning ladies, how is everyone this cold rainy morning?
Does anybody have any halloween plans?

Mamadonna I'm so glad to hear that :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back