It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Yes your doc could have done that so maybe they weren't that worried. You can bleed and still be pg so hold on to that but if the wait gets unbearable or you'e stressing too much it wouldn't hurt to go bk and ask for test or go to hosp. Did you have bad cramps as well as bleeding? (If you don't mind me asking x)

dont mind you asking at all

i had no pain at all maybe some mild aches but thats all

I think that could be a good sign, stay as positive as you can x

Morning Donna :)

Good morning ladies, how is everybody today?
Mamadonna I so pleased to hear you are still getting a positive. I'm thinking of you hun:hugs: I am cd8 today. I normally ovulate cd11/12ish. Actually got the ball rolling last night, dtd! I don't seem to get very long to get much :sex: between finishing af and ovulation. We'll have to go at it like rabbits this weekend:rofl:
Donna are you still planning on testing tomorrow?
Windswept is the pain easing off?

Good morning ladies, how is everybody today?
Mamadonna I so pleased to hear you are still getting a positive. I'm thinking of you hun:hugs: I am cd8 today. I normally ovulate cd11/12ish. Actually got the ball rolling last night, dtd! I don't seem to get very long to get much :sex: between finishing af and ovulation. We'll have to go at it like rabbits this weekend:rofl:
Donna are you still planning on testing tomorrow?
Windswept is the pain easing off?

time to get busy:happydance::happydance:

Do you reckon you could actually hold out till Sunday Donna!

Don't think this is my month so will hold off as long as I can - PMA still here tho not given up just trying to be sensible :laugh2:

Hey Ladies!

Mamadonna - that test might be worth thinking about, but the more I think about it, the more sure I am you are okay... Though that is not going to put your mind at ease. It's such a worry, eh? Bec is right - if the docs thought there was a problem they'd have done that test...

Donna - I'll be checking your progress over the weekend - keep us posted!

Toots - hope you have nothing else planned this weekend, except some loving with your other half?!

Well, I slept through from about 12.30 am until 7 am... And when I got up for the loo at 7 am it didn't hurt! I am back to the normal feeling now, but that is big progress for me! I decided to take today off too - that will give me the weekend to recover fully (I hope). It is a wild day here - torrential rain and 50 mph winds - so a good day to sit by the fire again.

At long last, I have the pregnancy symptom that everyone else seems to get straight away! My boobies are bigger, they have blue veins and are heavier. I feel them when I run down the stairs (I've never been aware of them before!!!) - not overly painful, but uncomfortable. Woopee... They might actually grow now... They have been the same size since I was 12!!!

:happydance: big boobs windswept!:happydance: I'm hoping mine will expand eventually as well:haha:
The rest has obviously done you some good so I reckon it's a good idea to have taken today off. Hope that you are now fully recovered:hugs: When's your next doc appointment?
We have our niece staying with us tonight and I'm working tomorrow morning so I'm hoping to get a lot of :sex: in late Saturday and Sunday, problem is talking oh into it:haha:

Not sure if you have seen this thread Mamadonna, but hopefully it will put your mind at ease a little... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...45-have-any-you-had-period-like-bleeding.html

There are loads more on that subject on the first tri forum...

I'll make an appointment for next Mon/Tues - got my midwife appointment next Thursday!!!

I think you should wine and dine Mr Toots, get all romantic and whisk him off to bed early tomorrow night! Mr Windswept is coming home tonight, and I have the opposite problem... I have lost my sex drive entirely (the constant needing to pee sensation doesn't help) and he'll be all randy 'cause he'll have missed me! And, I'll be highly attractive and he won't be able to keep his hands off me... 'Cause of my new big boobies!!!

You'll have to hit his bits with a cold spoon windswept, that'll sort him out!:haha:
I look forward to hearing your updates from doc and your first midwife appointment will be so exciting!:happydance:

Not sure if you have seen this thread Mamadonna, but hopefully it will put your mind at ease a little... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...45-have-any-you-had-period-like-bleeding.html

There are loads more on that subject on the first tri forum...

thank you i've just had a look,good to see others have been thru it and have lovely healthy babies

Morning ladies :hi:

Big boobies eh Windswept :winkwink: Made me laugh how you were on about Mr Windswept being randy :rofl: Glad you're feeling better.

Mamadonna, keep the pma. Still getting positive tests surely means all is well :thumbup:

Toots, lots of action this weekend then? :winkwink:

Donna79, you keep the pma too, it's all good until :witch: shows.

Welcome Waitin4astork. I too forgot that other ladies are probably watching what we are saying on here :dohh: I love this thread. Girls, can you believe we only started this entire thread in early October - I feel like I've known you ladies on here forever :happydance:

Morning nat, it's amazing how much chat and getting to know each other we've done in such a short space of time! I love this thread to! I think it's lovely that we have a laugh and also chat about other things as well as ttc.
My game plan this weekend is lots of :sex: can't dtd tonight as we have our niece staying over so I'll be getting on with the job in hand from tomorrow! God help mr toots!:haha:

Bless ... Mr Toots will need a week off to rest once you've finished wi him and Mr Windswept will be taking a trip to A&E with his ice pack !!!!! :rofl:
Fun packed weekend to be had I see :thumbup:

:rofl:
I think mr toots actually looks forward to the 2ww cos I leave him alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->