It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hey Ladies

So, so glad to hear your news Mamadonna - I hope that has reassured you.

It is a beautiful day here, so Mr Windswept and I will be taking doggies for a nice long walk...

Inlaws weren't disappointed, but just didn't react as i hoped... Didn't even get out their seats for a congratulatory cuddle. She phoned down last night and said she was shocked... I had told her about getting tests, so she wasn't expecting to hear it! They are, of course, delighted. FiL knew though - he had guessed when I was doing as I was told last week and staying indoors... Normally I would rebel and not let anyone do anything for me, but he was allowed to bring me in coal and see to my ducks, etc.

I told my Mum on Thursday - she was so over the moon for me, but I could tell she is disappointed that I am so far away and she won't be as big a part of the little one's life as I was my granny's. I feel sorry for her, but will make sure she is included as much as possible...

Right, Donna - where are you, I came on to see if you had any news to share!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Mamadonna, great news that all is still well :happydance: Hopefully now the scan you have on 9th will be complete reassurance that little bean is sticking around :thumbup:

Windswept, glad to hear all is well with you too.

Donna, any news?

Nothing happening with me girls, I'm CD8 so in that 'nothing' part of my cycle really where AF is all gone but ov is still a bit away yet. Will be using CBFM but it not asking for tests just yet x

Hi girlies, everyone enjoying Halloween? Anyone go trick or treating?:haha:
Mamadonna that is fab news! You've got a determined little bean there:thumbup:
Hope everyone is well, speak to you all tomorrow:hugs::kiss:

Hello ladies, great news Mamadonna, very happy for you :)

I'm 4/5 DPO and desperately trying to stop myself SS but failing miserably!! Feeling fairly positive though which is good- optomistic but skeptical at the same time!! (A complete contradiction I know!)

Going back to work tomorrow so hopefully that'll help the days pass more quickly till I can either POAS or get AF.

Good luck to everyone still TTC and to the expecting too :)

hi thought I would comment about the "falling out worry" I am so glad that someone asked about this as I have been so worried about it. It got to the point that after we baby danced (and I had done air cycling with my legs in the air then laid there for 30 minutes) I didn't go to the loo :loo: for as long as I could manage (believe me I was DESPERATE by the time I could go) and I walked round crossing my legs!!!!. As you can imagine this at times was quite difficult especially when trying to walk down the stairs!!! This made me laugh and husband laugh which made it worst then this made me upset and shout at him to shut up then made me laugh again... oh the fun of it

phew at least I don't have to do this anymore

:dust:

i dont really get that falling out thing only when ov is over and im shut for business lol, wish you all the best when you test hun xx

Huge congrats mamadonna :happydance:
Windswept- why weren't your in laws more enthusiastic?! I hope it didn't disappoint you too much.
Thanks Inkdchick- you guys have a wicked sense of humour too, which is probably why I like you so much! :haha:
I'm on my last day of AF today so I'm getting ready to roll again :happydance:

Aww hun well we have to have a sense of humour if not we'd all cry as this is the hardest job in the world but we have a great friends base on here to make that job easier and of course a lot more fun. good luck hun we are all in it with you xxxx

Buon giorno ( good morning) Toots how the devil are you on this fine November morning.
I had no little ghost or witches last night - gutted - oh well more chocolate for me :rofl:

Morning ladies, how's everybody feeling today? Everybody have a nice weekend? :thumbup:

it was ok didnt really do much which is always nice. Although i am gagging to find out what these niggling pains are down at ov area on both sides. I am however 7 days away from period date so it cant be anything to do with OV as i ov'd on cd12 this month , just hope its nothing sinister and that period will show up as normal but has anyone else had this ?
Did you have a good weekend Toots

Morning :D how was everybodys Halloween?

Well I caved and done a test yesterday it was BFN :nope: but I tested early and the test I used says to test at least one day after your AF is due, guess I should have read that before I bought it lol.

we've all done it we just wanna know you may need to get another one now tho and do it a day before af lol bless good luck tho xx

Yeah I knew I should have waited even as I done it I knew I shouldn't be doing it lol.
I'm going to get some more today, I might try a different brand this time.

if you are in the uk try and get the first response as apparantly they are good and with those i think you can test up to 5 days before your af is due .
Like i said we have all dont it , when you got to know you got to know :rofl:

It is a lovely November morning inkdchick, beautiful blue sky. We didn't have many kids trick or treating either, all the more sweets for us!

Are you feeling positive inkdchick?
Murd, never mind about the bfn cos it's super early. How are you feeling?
I had a nice weekend, over way to quick! Dtd every other day so I'm hoping it works this time.

hee hee oh yea , Oh hubby bought them smarties and im not keen but its chocolate so what the hell :rofl: !!!

Yes thank you Inkdchick, I'll get a first response and try that. My date for testing is November 5th so I'm going to try to hold out until then but I think I'll get the first response as its supposed to be more sensitive.

Chocolate is chocolate at the end of the day, I'll eat it however it comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->