It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

well done hun good luck with the new job :wohoo:
Mamadonna, i wish it was easier to learn, i know only so much and even tho i live with an italian he doesnt talk in it to me very often - lol its a good job too as i wouldnt know half of it lol x

my aunt married a spaniard about 30 yrs ago,she speaks better spanish than english lol...i think thats because my uncle spoke to her in spanish a lot

i ok thanks toots,done another digi 2day but its still saying 1 2 weeks i thought i might of gone to 2 3 wks by now :shrug:

hows you?

The main thing is that its still showing positive:thumbup:
I'm ok thanks hun, got a positive on the opt which is great as we dtd saturday and this morning. Hoping to have another go tomorrow! With any luck the tadpoles will catch the egg:happydance:

Good luck Toots :)
I should be feeling happy today as the :witch: has left the building! However, my frenemy had her baby today and after seeing the pics, I feel like I've been punched in the stomach. It makes me feel scared that I will never get my turn :cry:

aawww hun your time will come i'm sure you need to build up that pma:hugs:

:hugs::kiss: Your time will come stork. totally understand how you feel tho, its tough seeing other people in close proximity having a baby when youre ttc.
Whats your game plan this cycle?:happydance:

Well, I'm still using my CBFM. Have also invested this time around in some Conceive Plus and baby aspirin. Evening Primrose is on standby if unsuccessful this cycle!
I never thought I'd have such an arsenal of products to help me get pregnant :blush:

Same here stork! If you shake me I'd rattle cos of all the bloody vits I'm taking! Also drinking green tea, grapefruit juice and pineapple juice. Theres no end to the things we girls try:haha: When do you think you'll ovulate?

Hi again ladies

Toots, good luck hun for this month's ov :thumbup:

Waitin4astork, keep the pma! A new month is just beginning with another chance for you :happydance:

Is anyone watching 'The Little House' on ITV, just finishing now? About a very weird MIL taking over when a :baby: is born. Windswept in particular, you may be best NOT to watch it! :haha:

x

Morning all, nat I did watch little house last night, just imagine a mil like that! How's everything with you?
Windswept and mamadonna, how are our pregnant ladies doing?
Donna, anything new?
Stork, are you feeling any better today?
I didn't manage to dtd last night:growlmad: but at least we did in the morning so that's a plus. Hoping to have another go tonight and tomorrow! Got a clear line on opt yesterday teatime so I'm in the right time bracket:thumbup:

Toots- feeling a lot better today thanks. OH and I DTD last night (first time this cycle) so he could 'get back into the routine' lol. That started me getting excited for O time again :happydance: Reckon it should happen around next Mon/Tues, so plenty of time for OH to get into his routine :winkwink: Hope you have fun tonight and tomorrow!!

Thanks Nat. I know I'm getting too uptight- wish someone could wave a magic wand and get me to relax!! :blush:

Morning ladies

Yes, I was watching the wicked mother in law on the telly last night... Whole thing was enough to put me off!

I am massive today - bloated and very large. Going to have to go shopping for bigger clothes! Have had to start using bio-oil, as stretch marks already appearing on boobies!

New symptom which I have had all along and never put it down to pregnancy... Restless leg syndrome - my legs just will not relax, they want to move and the muscles to be stretched constantly... Really hard when I am sat in a quiet office with men who just think I am crazy when I get up to do a wee dance every now and then! Turns out it is something that gets worse in pregnancy - though not normally until 3rd tri... I have had it for as long as I can remember, but intermittently.

Glad to hear everyone seems to be at it! I'm thinking this month will be a good month for positives in the 'it fell out crew'! How are things Mamadonna? When did you start to feel you were putting on weight with your five?

Cx

Are you a fairly small framed person windswept? Just wonder if that's why you are noticing the weight gain cos it seems early doesn't it?

It really is early, I wouldn't say that I am small framed - I have big bones - but I did have a flat tummy. I think the top I am wearing today makes it seem bigger, as it is a wrap around one which ties under my chest, and the belly is sticking out underneath!

I started eating a lot early on, but haven't been so bad lately - but it might just be extra fat... I daresay it is. There is a definite bump under my belly button though - I can feel it when I lie on my tummy (so quickly turn over)! It's teeny though.

hi everyone! ive read up on this subject a bit lately and it app melts with your body heat hence it falling out after a short while, and it will reach its destination regardless of what you do, i've tried them all b4 this, but i still wonnt get up for at least 30mins after, i want to give them the best chance possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->