It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I may book an acupuncture session and eat avocado smeared with honey whilst having it - reckon that'll work?! :haha:

I've had a look windswept and it seems easy enough but I can't do it from my phone which is annoying! I'll do it when I get home so later this evening I should be able to surprise you with a ticker:haha:

I wonder if you should be standing on your head at the same time nat:haha::haha:

Nat is that the avocado smeared in honey or you ???????? :haha:

Good Afternoon all .
How are we all feeling ?
Me crap !! the :witch: finally got me (not suprised tho). This ere shopping list is getting quite weird and wonderful - avocado ,honey, green tea gotta give the pineapple juice a miss though - allergic to them pesky pointy things!

Aww, sorry that the witch got you Donna :growlmad:
I think I'm going to nip to Morrisons in a bit and do some shopping lol :haha:

Not really that bothered actually to be fair just concentrating on getting this ere bb infection cleared up for the moment.
It'll happen for us all in the new year - August/September baby bumps all round :happydance:

Sorry about the :witch: Donna, she is such a cow! How is your boob today? What an odd question!:haha:

Don't forget to get grapefruit juice as well stork, it helps increase fertile cm:thumbup:

My boob is still causing a bit of bother but should be okay by the weekend :blush:
This ere list is getting longer by the minute - so not only will we all rattle with the amount of pills we will also be having bladder issues!!!
:rofl: we will be more like OAP's than TTC's !!!!

:rofl: very true donna!
If I start going on about an increased need to wee during my 2ww just remind me it's probably the masses of juice and green tea I've been drinking!:dohh:
You're also supposed to drink about 2 litres of water a day, my bladder would explode:haha:

Your bladder issues can be sympathy pains for me! She presses 'post quick reply' as she rushes off to the loo...

Do you think anybodys noticed your 'bladder issues' windswept?!:haha:

Erm, yup! I am in and out like a yoyo, and sit as far from the door as is possible - having to pass everyone! Also, meetings have been a little interesting - even tea breaks! But hey, they'll all know why soon enough!

Are you going to wait until you're 3 months before you tell work or do you plan to do it before?

You could always ask for incontinence pads from the midwife for the next few weeks :rofl:

There's an article in today's paper saying a blood test has been developed that can tell you the sex of your baby at 7 weeks, that's unbelievable isn't it!

Hi inkdchick, we're discussing bladder issues, never a dull moment on here!:rofl::rofl:

wow that is amazing !!!! how cool would that be if you wanted to know, i think i would still prefer the suprise s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->