It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

It must be so exciting watching everything change. A little bump already, so cute!:happydance: has mr windswept noticed the changes in you yet?

I should have said I am a size 10-12.

Mr Windswept laughed at me at the weekend when I flashed my boobs and said 'look, they've grown!'... He said it was hard to tell since he's not allowed anywhere near them now that they are all tender! He hasn't commented on my bloat, as he knows he'll get a skelp if he says I am fat - as he read that bubba is the size of a grape, and doesn't quite get the fact that there's lots of fluids in there keeping her cosy! But he has dared to mention the spots that have broken out over my face, chest and back.

I keep finding my hand resting on my tummy... I'm going to give the game away!

Has everything more or less settled down now? Pain gone etc? If you're developing a big set of boobies then that might be you're give away!:haha:

Yeah - there is no denying that I am pregnant!

The pain has gone, but the need to pee hasn't - which is to be expected. I have another doctor appointment today, and will see the midwife on Thursday... Think I know the midwife I'll get, so will ask her very nicely if I can get an earlier scan as I had such pains, but I don't think I need it for reassurance now!

So, when is AF due for you this month Toots? I think you should all get a ticker so that I can keep track!

Morning ladies :hi:

Windswept, it's great to hear all of your symptoms :thumbup: So glad it's all going well.

Mamasdonna, all ok with you?

Anyone heard from Donna?

Waitin4astork, we may ov around the same time :happydance: If my cycle is a similar length to the last few, I should ov around midweek next week I reckon. I did my first test though on CBFM this morning (CD10 today) and it's 'high'. But the thing that's bothering me is that there is a faint LH line again, which is what I had ALL last month. I'm getting worried now that I have some kind of hormone problem :cry: Or am I just reading too much into the lines on the sticks and should I just see how it goes this month and if I hit peak? AF came when I expected her last month, even though I didn't get a peak, and it was normal flow for what it always is, so no problems suggested there :shrug:

Why do our bodies act all weird? :wacko:

Morning all, nat I did watch little house last night, just imagine a mil like that! How's everything with you?
Windswept and mamadonna, how are our pregnant ladies doing?
Donna, anything new?
Stork, are you feeling any better today?
I didn't manage to dtd last night:growlmad: but at least we did in the morning so that's a plus. Hoping to have another go tonight and tomorrow! Got a clear line on opt yesterday teatime so I'm in the right time bracket:thumbup:

i'm doing good thank you,fingers crossed for you toots:thumbup:

Morning ladies :hi:

Windswept, it's great to hear all of your symptoms :thumbup: So glad it's all going well.

Mamasdonna, all ok with you?

Anyone heard from Donna?

Waitin4astork, we may ov around the same time :happydance: If my cycle is a similar length to the last few, I should ov around midweek next week I reckon. I did my first test though on CBFM this morning (CD10 today) and it's 'high'. But the thing that's bothering me is that there is a faint LH line again, which is what I had ALL last month. I'm getting worried now that I have some kind of hormone problem :cry: Or am I just reading too much into the lines on the sticks and should I just see how it goes this month and if I hit peak? AF came when I expected her last month, even though I didn't get a peak, and it was normal flow for what it always is, so no problems suggested there :shrug:

Why do our bodies act all weird? :wacko:

i'm ok thank you nat wishing this week was over tho

Windswept, af is due for me on 15/11 and hospital appointment is on 18/11 so this is my last chance to get a bun in the oven before having to under go all the tests. I shall have to ask my oh to show me how to get a ticker, I'm such a technophobe, haven't got a clue!:haha:
Nat, as soon as af finished I started the opt and was getting a vv faint line but yesterday the line was nice and clear and dark so I'm guessing that's a positive. I had the same confusion last month with the opts, don't know why they show a faint line.

At least we are getting the same thing then Toots. I have registered 'high' at CD10 before, a couple of months ago, but still didn't end up peaking until CD20! So just going to start :sex: a bit more regularly from now I think as I guess ov could creep up on me at any time. Are you CD12 today?

I'm off to make myself a :coffee: I've got an induction appointment later at a gym near us, one that OH has just joined. I need to start some kind of exercise regime again :thumbup:

Ugh, that's frustrating Nat. The first month I used CBFM, I jumped straight from low to peak! Thankfully, last cycle seemed to settle down a bit but to be honest, we're just going to BD every other day until I start getting highs (or a sudden, random peak!) just to cover all bases ;)

Yes I'm cd12 today nat, getting there slowly but surely!
Just read something interesting about honey. Apparently it's rich in minerals and amino acids that nourish the reproductive system and stimulate ovarian function. It's considered by some experts to be a fertility super food. That's another thing I'll be eating by the bucket load!

Ooh, I might buy some too then! :thumbup:

I think I'm going to rely more this month on my body's own signals for ov than the CBFM, I'm losing trust in it a bit. The timing of AF last month tied in perfectly with my body's ov signs so I'm pretty sure I did ov last month despite no peak. My first month on the CBFM was the best - got the textbook 5 highs, then 2 peaks.

Do you reckon you are ov'ing today then Toots? x

Toots - click on someone else's ticker that you like, that will link you to the website - stick your own dates in and then copy the url into the signature thingy...

Honey - I love honey and bought lots of gorgeous Slovakian honey from a farm - which I thought I couldn't have when pregnant... But have just googled it and discovered it is okay - it's babies who can't have it.

I've had ewcm yesterday and today so it's either happened or happening soon?:thumbup:
Add avocados to your shopping lists as well girls! They are a rich source of vit e which is a powerful antioxidant and essential fertility nutrient for both men and women. It improves the viability of sperm and helps to regulate both ovulation and the production of cm.

I'll give it a go windswept, I'll be so proud of myself if I manage it:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->