It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I still think the good old ultrasound is best - all the trying to guess what your having before the sonographer tells you boy or girl. Kinda old fashioned i no

The advances they make are amazing but I reckon I'd like to wait and see what pops out at the end!

yea me too the suprise is just as good as finding out that you are expecting after all xxxx
God that niggly pain ( i think its cramping ) is on the left side low down today its driving me nuts on and off all day so far urrrggghhhh

Seeing that little person on screen in black and white kicking and wriggling - takes me back to seeing my little one (not that little now tho) for the first time.

god i know what you mean my first is now 18 and a bit eeekk such a shock and so independent and doing well engaged and so set on what she wants to do career wise and wow where has time gone

Mine's 8 going on 80 proper little lady - has answer for everything and if she doesn't know it why not!
Don't no who she takes after :haha:

lol blame it on her father :rofl:, my other daughter is 16 and just like the other is very settled but neither live with me as they chose to stay back in ipswich and study there one in college and one in Uni its hard at times but they are so frown and determined that i cant complain x

little darling wants to be a vet when she leaves school - but no spiders or snakes !!

lol bless her, mine both want to be teachers as a back-up the oldest is a very gifted photographer and is persuing that as a main career and the youngest wants to follow me into psychology and i am very proud of them both, god who wouldnt they are not like the typical teenagers and are very placid and focused and that was a real blessing after a very messy divorce believe me i was very worried that it would have effected them so badly 6 years ago but they both did etremely well in their exams and are now progressing better than i could have hoped.

Hi girlies!! can I join you?!! your post is too long to even start to read through but I can get a jist!! seems like an amazing thread to be in - 2 BFP's and lots of advice!! Congratulations to the 2 positives!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Little about me - been trying for over a year, my fella has 96% abnormal sperm (he had a bike incident a little while back where he hit into his balls and they were black and blue badly bruised for a while) hence why we had him tested! I have also had my 21 day bloods and they came back all fine!

I am now on day 15 of my cycle and i think I am ovulating in the next couple days - OPK's have shown a very faint line today and yday but nothing 100% positive yet! my bday on the 15th November so even though my AF is due on the 17th im going to test on the 15th and hope hope hope for a bday BFP!!

Hope you dont mind me intruding your thread :) xxx:baby:

welcome samiranchris, ouch about the bike accident im a biker too and sad about the bike too ( was it badly damaged , sorry true bikers are only worried about their machines lol), hope your Oh's sperm get better get him to take zinc suppliments as it helps no end !.
Really hope the soy works for you too with a bfp very soon x

Hi samira, Your poor fella! That must have really hurt. Are you guys having any assistance from the medical side of things to help you conceive?
I'm having a bloody nightmare trying to get a ticker:wacko: Wanna impress windswept with my new fancy bottom:haha: I'll be back in a bit:thumbup:

toots click on someone 's that already exist and it will take you straight there good luck

no the thread to get it on here is the BB one try it again hun , i would do it for you but i dont think i can lol

Bloody hell I did it!!!! :happydance::happydance:
Might really show off now and see if I can do a flashing it fell out crew sign:thumbup:

no youre not we have all struggled with one of those tickers at least but you got it know , go for it and then we can all have one the same the 'It fell out crew' xx

evening,well thats my first day back at work over,wasnt too bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->