It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Girls do you approve of the flashing sign? I've really impressed myself managing to do that:thumbup::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Toots, that's super impressive! Love the sparkly sign :happydance:
Glad to hear your first day back at work went well mamadonna :thumbup:

:thumbup: You managed that much quicker than me inkdchick:haha:
Looks cool girl!!!

well i have had trouble in the past but think i have it done to a T now lol yours look cool too had to be the same though its the sparkly it fell out crew now lol

oh yea actually ive had the it fell out problem in the last two days so think im defo closed for business :rofl:

Hey stork, Hows things with you today?
Mamadonna, I'm glad to hear your first day back went well. Its great that you're feeling well:thumbup:

Not bad thanks Toots. Feeling more positive as the day has gone on. Have got myself back on my diet and have been exercising today so I'm hoping to use that as a focus and maybe take my TTC obsession down a notch :blush:

Exercising! You are good hun:thumbup: Hope you're not planning on losing to much weight of those big boobs of yours that you were telling us about, I wanna hear tales of you toppling over when they expand:rofl::rofl:
Sorry that's dead cheeky!:winkwink:

:rofl: how cheeky but go girl good for you and wish you all the best xx

Lmao Toots! :haha: I just laughed out loud and hubby asked what was so funny- not sure I can tell him that I was talking about my boobs with a group of women :winkwink:
A few years back, I joined WW and lost 3 and a half stone- you'll be pleased to hear that almost nothing came off my boobs so there's still a good chance of me toppling over! :D

Thats ok then stork, I look forward to you staying with us! With any luck I won't have long to wait for you to topple over, BFP just round the corner:thumbup:
Do you exercise at home or go to a gym?

Hope so Toots. I'm beginning to drive people around me crazy, I know I am. It's hard not to keep talking about it to everyone when it's all I can think about. Thank goodness that I have you guys- I can drive you crazy instead :D
I did try the gym for a few months but got scared off by all of the lycra-clad, beautiful people! I have a trampette (right word? Basically a mini trampoline!) and power plate, as well as Wii Fit which is good for me as it feels more like fun than exercise :winkwink:

I must admit that I find the gym a pretty daunting place, not that I've been for ages! My oh just bought be wii recently but I haven't got a wobble board ( not sure what it's actually called!) so I can't do wii fit just yet but I'm hoping to get one eventually.
Does your oh find the whole ttc thing difficult? Mines not to bad although I'm pretty sure he switches off when I'm going on and on and on...

Just wanted to post a big good luck to nat for tomorrow! Hope your first day goes well, let us know how you get on:hugs::kiss:

Lol, it's a balance board although I do a fair bit of wobbling on it too :winkwink:
OH is dealing with things pretty good in general. He had a wobble a few months back though. I thought I was doing the best thing by keeping when I o'd from him, but he turned out to be more stressed not knowing! So, he's in the loop and that seems to be working better for us. He knows how desperate I am to have a baby and so is he- I just need to try really hard to chill out a bit this cycle because I KNOW I've been too uptight before :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->